Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (89974 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
why the matter con dey pain you pass the owner of the matter shocked

Jumoke boyfriend na your brother? Remember they were never married,they were just live in lovers with a kid together

See how you carry another person matter for head con draw your own for hand

no mind am

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by cardoso222: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
It takes wisdom to keep your home. Fame and money are mere attachment. Never allow your head to swell but remember where you are coming g from.
I have seen wives who are x50 richer than the husband yet you can't know unless you come near them. Those wives even ask their husband to decide on money matters!
God will intervene
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by wingmanII: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
I knew it will end this way. Not easy to handle fame and fortune. Especially when it is sudden
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:
I'm not surprised. It takes a well enlightened man to handle his wife or girlfriend success in stardom. Most men can't. They always feel threatened, even when she's not even threathening him.

A woman who sells tomatoes, pepper, raw rice, infact food ingredients along the path, I take to work, years back confided in me one day, when I saw how sad she looked. I asked Aunty what's the problem? She sighed and said her husband who is an engineer is the type who always carry women upandan, neighbors will come and tell her, she won't argue, she won't fight, she will complain though and face her kids and her provision shop. Until one day, someone advised her to buy a land and she bought and started building. So one day she told her husband that she wants to show him something surprising, she took him to her building, that this is their home and she got the land and all at certain dates. But she should have told him, he's not always around but today she decided she has to let him know as he didnt look like he's going out today. Come and see the husband Shocked first then flared up and was asking the wife all sorts of questions, she answered but was shocked. The husband shouted, its a lie! How can u build house with just that small provision shop and she's a prostitute sleeping with men for money. See how he was cursing his wife ehn?
Tears flowed down her eyes, she was like God! Is this the man I married? She retorted back at him that when u were using your money to carry all sorts of women I didn't fight u, even money for upkeep u don't drop. I saved mine to build a home for us u are cursing me, God will judge you!
As she was explaining to. Me she was fighting back her tears. I shook my head.
Men! Men! Men! Ha! God angry

Anyways the man went back home, packed his clothes in a bag saying unless she hands over the papers of the land and house to him, she should forget the marriage and he's not coming back, cod there can be two masters in his house . She begged him, he didn't answer.
He left.

I asked her madam, does he pay the children school fees? She said no. She pays
Does he drop money for feeding? She said no. She provides
Does he pay house rent? She said he brings part while she completes the rest .
And he now wants the papers of your house?

Anyways madam, use your tongue count your teeth. You know the kind of man u married, if he doesn't want marriage again except u give him the house, then so be it. He can stay away but if u give him that house? He will sell it and continue to carry women with it. And you and the kids will be left abandoned

Mark my Words!
Don't give him nada! If he wants to leave, let him leave! Wetin sef!

the man is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
cardoso222:
It takes wisdom to keep your home. Fame and money are mere attachment. Never allow your head to swell but remember where you are coming g from.
I have seen wives who are x50 richer than the husband yet you can't know unless you come near them. Those wives even ask their husband to decide on money matters!
God will intervene

why is keeping the home the burden of the woman?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Bunch of morons

Any excuse to post misogynistic tripe
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't feel sorry for her and her children. Did the guy marry her? How was he providing for her and the children when she had to go to Lagos to hawk bread?

Remember that thread that was on front page days ago, where the guy (the OP) justified why guys when there is change of fortune, dump girlfriends who were with them when they were broke and one of which is that the ladies failed to also improve themselves and this makes guy feel the need to upgrade to another woman. How has this guy upgraded himself?

you have saud it all.....

some Nigerian men like double standards
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ryan14(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.

If life was fair enough, they won't be wars, earthquakes, children dying and all that..Life isn't fair, dnt always expect best!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lovelypet28:

That man is a bloody fool,if this woman loves her children and their future,she should not hand over anything to him,he should go and hug transformer,foolish irresponsible baboon,someone SARS is meant to harrass,oloriburuku somebody.

na oloriburuku true true
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by DavSagacity(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.
Bros take it easy pls.... it's Easter Sunday..!!!
Though she disappoint me big time.!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Catastrophe1:

The moment your wife out shines or becomes more wealthy and famous than you. She no longer belongs to you.

not always the case tho
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Pavore9: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ugosample:

you have saud it all.....

some Nigerian men like double standards

Some people live their lives as if human existence is centred around Nigeria. One thing I have learnt in life is, whether you are single, married or divorce never lose your identity as that is what you own even if everything else fails.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
OKorowanta:
You dont know her father yet you are saying Chris is not her father's name.

Hahaha
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by dangotesmummy: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
essenceplus:

Dangotesmummy. Your bluntness hasn't dulled. Christafari. Eeyin na le so pe Pro oko ati obo, kini kan
oyekin sobe ngbatobere sin sepe Lori oro oloro
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!

What do men offer in marriage?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
yesloaded:

Oga why all this?

I'm sure you never followed up her story

A responsible man should be able to cater for his family

From the story flying around, the guy was unable to cater for this gal which forced her to travel to Lagos state to hawk bread for survival.

she's a trained hair stylist but couldn't setup her business due to start up capital, she saved up some money and returned to Osun state to start her trade but not too long after setting up her shop, she's back to square 1 & had to return to Lagos, picked up her tray then begin to hawk hawk bread again

the said baby daddy has no handiwork because according to what we read, he don't own shop of his own but only assist his friend with aluminium fabrication trade.

Above all, am not trying to support the girl but I don't think its appropriate for you to hurl such insult on her person.

I do not know her story however, this your thread only buttresses his point.

Poverty is not a sin, laziness is and the husband working with his friend shows he is not lazy.

Doors opened in their family through Jumoke and it is only a pity they broke up.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by essenceplus: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
oyekin sobe ngbatobere sin sepe Lori oro oloro

Oro Jumoke yen ka wa lara ni. Bo se ka wa lara la se daale. Awa okunrin omonkan ta wonbunrin wa fe mo. O ti sun wa.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by BusinessHub1: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
bukatyne:

What do men offer in marriage?
Start from inside be checking what your dad offered/still offering. My apologies if you have/had a terrible dad, moreover, u can still go ahead and ask a couple of your friends. We can take off from there. Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by lanre88(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
koyyes:
Dumb op.

They were never married.

She can change her name to suite her brand anytime she wants.

No woman should be born in poverty or put in a situation where they depend on males when they have brains to aim and achieve higher.

The movement of women empowerment will continue whether regressive baboons like it or not.

Wailers barking over their ignorance ought to be ashamed of themselves.

If you like, build your dead ego and masculinity around females. Don't go and invent something.

Spineless breeds.

To what end exactly?

Cool for ladies to be self dependent, I support that but you all feminist tend to have misplaced priorities. I won't talk further.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Sad as this may sound, a lot of our women are just putting up with us cos dey got no choice. Make them financially independent and watch them evaporate before ur very eyes

Then the guys must be terrible if the only thing the women hold onto is money.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Meliaen(f): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

One day one day, you shall have the heart to forgive the woman who ruined your life.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Start from inside be checking what your dad offered/still offering. My apologies if you have/had a terrible dad, u can still go ahead and a couple of your friends. We can take off from there. Happy Easter

You are the ranting here.

If you offer something other than money, your wife wouldn't fly away after she makes money.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by franchasng: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
The sad truth is most women are wicked in nature sha.

Okay agreed you married a struggling guy, and u guys kept struggling and one way or another God helped you the wife to get some edge and start making more money than your struggling husband. Pls ladies and wives reading, what stops u from using that your money to set your husband up to become financial rich to your taste so you two can be rich together and happy together

Why run to some useless men who only see u as sex object to ease off their stress, and u think they are now your class of men and your broke husband u were supposed to help become financially okay is no longer your class of man

What about guys who stoop so low to marry broke ladies, use their money to brush these ladies up, some train them in school, some establish businesses for their wives, some use their last money to send their wives abroad just to make sure their wife upgrades to the grade of their desired woman

Ladies make una try to get sense small Na, Na wa o.

You ladies are scaring guys from helping ladies, honestly guys are reading oh and learning oh, hmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bukatyne(f): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
texazzpete:
Excellent news! She's finally gotten rid of that stupid leech.

How can a man of his age be content being a 'kept lover'? Deadbeat fellow wey no dey contribute shishi.

She even tried, sef. After reading that his vitriolic interview he gave about her, I wonder why she didn't get rid of him immediately.

Link to the interview please.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pavore9:

Some people live their lives as if human existence is centred around Nigeria. One thing I have learnt in life is, whether you are single, married or divorce never lose your identity as that is what you own even if everything else fails.

lose your identity how?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
franchasng:
The sad truth is most women are wicked in nature sha.

Okay agreed you married a struggling guy, and u guys keep struggling and one way or another God helped you the wife to get some edge and start making more money than your struggling husband. Pls ladies and wives reading, what stops u from using that your money to set your husband up to become financial rich to your taste so you two can be rich together and happy together

Why run to some useless men who only see u as sex object to ease off their stress, and u think they are now your class of men and your broke husband u were supposed to help become financially okay is no longer your class of man

What about guys who stoop so low to marry broke ladies, use their money to brush these ladies up, some train them in school, some establish businesses for their wives, some use their last money to send their wives abroad just to make sure their wife upgrades to the grade of their desired woman

Ladies make una try to get sense small Na, Na wa o.

You ladies are scaring guys from helping ladies, honestly guys are reading oh and learning oh, hmmm lipsrsealed

men.screw over ladies ALL THE TIME in Nigeria

So why are you crying?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by BusinessHub1: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
bukatyne:

You are the ranting here.

If you offer something other than money, your wife wouldn't fly away after she makes money.
Me? Rant? Lol
I answered your question and you drift away from the simple experiment I recommended. I no get your time please. Bye and please stay away from my mention and thanks.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Sad as this may sound, a lot of our women are just putting up with us cos dey got no choice. Make them financially independent and watch them evaporate before ur very eyes

And there it is!
cheesy
On many “angry threads” I try to look out for that post that would crack me up, somehow.
And this is it
Thank you for making me laugh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
babatee100:

Anyone the gods want to kill.... they first make him/her mad.

Would it not have been better to be happily married than to attain a fleeting fame and become a frustrated divorcee.
That's why some prayers ain't answered.....because if God bless some people..ehnn dem go hang themselves...

Honestly? Some people are relieved, liberated, freed, crazy way happier, bloom and thrive after getting divorced shaa
I hope you know this, and it is a good thing, no?
Happiness? Sanity? Peace of mind?
Also you do not know why “God doesn’t answer some prayers”
Cheers
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by franchasng: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ugosample:

men.screw over ladies ALL THE TIME in Nigeria

So why are you crying?
lol, I am not crying oh. I am just feeling pity for the ladies that will reap the fruit of the bad seeds sowed by some unscrupulous ladies, that's all.

Your sister, your daughter, your niece, etc may end up reaping the fruit of these bad seeds some ladies are sowing so when u see one condemn it cos even though we are guys, we all know ladies are more vulnerable and we have females too; either as daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces, aunts, etc, guys can treat them horribly just because of the bad things they read some unscrupulous ladies did to some guys, it happens.

Condemn evil when u see one
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Ugosample(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
franchasng:
lol, I am not crying oh. I am just feeling pity for the ladies that will reap the fruit of the bad seeds sowed by some unscrupulous ladies, that's all.

Your sister, your daughter, your niece, etc may end up reaping the fruit of these bad seeds some ladies are sowing so when u see one condemn it cos even though we are guys, we all know ladies are more vulnerable and we have females too; either as daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces, aunts, etc, guys can treat them horribly just because of the bad things they read some unscrupulous ladies did to some guys, it happens.

Condemn evil when u see one

Yea

condemn evil when you see it

But the same society excuses men a lot for the foolish behaviour they exhibit

When a man screws a woman over, it's seen as normal

A woman screws the man over, una cry blue murder.

I heard the man was a deadbeat too, so what are we saying?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jokotus: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's very sad to see this happening, JUMOKE's Husband I pity you. But i see other side not as JUMOKE oni bread see it. Men will enter your HOLE I pray the end of your life with men will not turn to negative. But remember all gliter are not gold angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him. / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.