Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 (16774 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 21st April 2019 / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 3) On 21st April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup Semi-final 2 - 1 On 21st April 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
sotall:

Who knows what may happen to Liverpool...
They may not win this match undecided undecided

it's now obvious that some people come on here to see the downfall of this team..but it's all good that they are marching on and on each passing match played..example is you... what I know is that this league is ours... the city that you all rally round will do the unimaginable and forfeit that league to us.. you shall see.. bookmark this comment.. the invisible ✋ is working something...

1 Like

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Catastrophe1: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
thank God o... We need to put in every chip we can find against Barca smiley
honestly am not worried against Barcelona. We come thru against tougher opposition.
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Reussite: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Barça won their last league match 2 1 what useless point are u driving at
The fact that Barcelona would have wrapped up their league title before then & rest players before the UCL games is a major advantage for them unlike Liverpool. Fatigue is bound to set in.
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Catastrophe1:
honestly am not worried against Barcelona. We come thru against tougher opposition.

Na this same mouth kill uNA last season

Who is tougher opposition cheesy cheesy cheesy

The chances of a trophy less season for Liverpool are still 100%

Calm down

1 Like

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
tosinosam:

I like your noise you must be a rock star/fan. Man u fans did more than you before we hear stories that touch I hope you won't leave nairaland at the end of allgrin grin
see ur f'at head.. Na me dey make noise? E go soon clear for ur eye when we do d magic at camp nou, besides we av done it before.. cheesy
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by MOHSHESHI(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Yeah we're winning this EPL cheesy
u hu? Ifeanyi ubah fc abi angry grin grin grin
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by tosinosam(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Nah bro, Spanish league isn't competitive.
Why did you say that Because when Madrid won champions league back to back and quite frankly Spain have been dominant over the years in the champions league. Does that mean it ain't competitive?? And to be frank with you premier league is becoming predictive too. Watch out
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by enemmo(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
I want Liverpool to win the league
They deserve to win it.

3 Likes

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by sotall(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

it's now obvious that some people come on here to see the downfall of this team..but it's all good that they are marching on and on each passing match played..example is you... what I know is that this league is ours... the city that you all rally round will do the unimaginable and forfeit that league to us.. you shall see.. bookmark this comment.. the invisible ✋ is working something...

Just like the way you believe the league is yours, Man City fans also believe the league is theirs.

Unfortunately, Man City holds the aces at the moment.
You can only wish they fail and that's just a wish, they are winning the league
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Corrosiveman(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Barcelona would starve liverpool the Ball on that day....it would take a miracle to beat Barca
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Reussite:

The fact that Barcelona would have wrapped up their league title before then & rest players before the UCL games is a major advantage for them unlike Liverpool. Fatigue is bound to set in.
stop nonsense talk juve were leading how many points rest players for games but lost to Ajax...rubbish talk of fatigue
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
BronzeMajik:
Manchester City, lol isn't it obvious?
..Oh! Now i get d reason for ur beef.. When on earth did u start Supporting Man city? Dat team has no fan base in naija... I am sure ur real club was Man U... Now say d truth grin

1 Like

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by tosinosam(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
see ur f'at head.. Na me dey make noise? E go soon clear for ur eye when we do d magic at camp nou, besides we av done it before.. cheesy
Na my head you see abi grin no worry u will never walk alone that day you may need somebody to console you from Liverpool's heart breakgrin
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
MOHSHESHI:
u hu? Ifeanyi ubah fc abi angry grin grin grin

Hahaha after EPL I might think of it though grin
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Catastrophe1:
i like dat bro.. I had a dream last night dat we led dem at camp nou by 1-0.. Though d game ended in a draw..we can do it wink
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by BronzeMajik(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
..Oh! Now i get d reason for ur beef.. When on earth did u start Supporting Man city? Dat team has no fan base in naija... I am sure ur real club was Man U... Now say d truth grin
lol, Nah it was Chelsea before they broke my heart I started supporting man city last season grin
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
tosinosam:

Why did you say that Because when Madrid won champions league back to back and quite frankly Spain have been dominant over the years in the champions league. Does that mean it ain't competitive?? And to be frank with you premier league is becoming predictive too. Watch out
Champions League is a league on its own with 13 games (depending on who gets to the final) so clubs tend to give their all bcus they know they at least have a "chance" of winning it especially if they know they have no chance of winning their respective leagues.

It is a case of u snooze,u lose

Madrid won the UCL but didn't win the league last season.

Teams like Tottenham (especially) and Liverpool know nothing is guaranteed so they give their all.

Anybody but not everybody can win the Ucl. It was Madrid's time 3 seasons ago but it's bound to be another clubs season.
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
tosinosam:

Na my head you see abi grin no worry u will never walk alone that day you may need somebody to console you from Liverpool's heart breakgrin
.. Oga go sit don... My dream last was dat we led barca by 1-0.. And got a draw at camp nou..nothing dey happen. grin
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by tosinosam(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Be truthful to urself (goes to other trolls), did you honestly see Liverpool in this position at all at the start or even b4 the season?

If not for Liverpool, City would have wrapped up the league and made it a farmers league so just keep calm and enjoy the ride, my good man
Well no p just dat city is about to do just DAT anyways... Lets watch and see
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by kprez(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
tosinosam:

i hope u dnt hide inside hole after d match

1 Like

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
BronzeMajik:
lol, Nah it was Chelsea before they broke my heart I started supporting man city last season grin
cus they won the title? Fair weather fan.

What happens in the next four years maybe when say, Newcastle wins the league? U'll support them too?

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
BronzeMajik:
oh..i see .. I av bn supporting liverpool since 2005.. Thru thick and thin.. I stick with dem.. I hope u wont be hat broken and change to another club cheesy when Man city fails to clench EPL
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
.. Oga go sit don... My dream last was dat we led barca by 1-0.. And got a draw at camp nou..nothing dey happen. grin
Liverpool play at Nou camp first
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Corrosiveman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Barcelona would starve liverpool the Ball on that day....it would take a miracle to beat Barca
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
oh..i see .. I av bn supporting liverpool since 2005.. Thru thick and thin.. I stick with dem.. I hope u wont be hat broken and change to another club cheesy when Man city fails to clench EPL
U na old man o. Me na since '03

#YNWA
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:

What happens in the next four years maybe when say, Newcastle wins the league? U'll support them too?
grin..

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Liverpool play at Nou camp first
yeah.. We led by a goal though eventually it ended a draw
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by BronzeMajik(f): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by Wordson(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
EbukaHades10:
U na old man o. Me na since '03

#YNWA
grin..my brother my blood is red.. Liverpool to thy kingdom come..
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by tosinosam(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
Your own dream no even get flavour sef. As for me,I dreamt that we beat Liverpool 3-0 and drew at an field,met ajax at the final beating them 4-1 in fact I was about to shake messi hand before one useless alarm woke me up...
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by BronzeMajik(f): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Cardiff City Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 21st April 2019 by BronzeMajik(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wordson:
I won't move, I know they would get it right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 2nd September 2012 / PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 3) On 10th April 2024 / Red Star Belgrade Vs Arsenal : Europa League (0 - 1) On 19th October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.