Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures (25101 Views)

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
I laugh at what religion is turning us into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by fakuta(f): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
We are talking about Humanity but your Nigerian brain is going somewhere grin
bennynaza:
I suprise as FFK dey on top of world leaders list

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by saaron(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
We all know Terrorist responsible for bomb blast in Churches. RIP to the victims.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
bennynaza:
I suprise as FFK dey on top of world leaders list

grin grin grin
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Westsida: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Trust world leaders at your own peril!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Westsida: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Craigslists:
There can never be peace - 2pac

That’s the truth bro!
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Westsida: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olatara:
OP! world leaders ke?

Is that you on tha bed? grin
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BronzeMajik(f): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
and people were busy condemning the new Zealand shooting, I think it's time Christians all over the world wake up and fight this battle, the Israelites fought during bible days, and they prevailed these killings are getting too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Georgry(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
the only thing they know how to do in Islam is bomb, and they don't even care to bomb their selves as long as bombing is taking place no problem at all.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Md4great(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
In this Situation I need CTU.. Bill Buchanan should be the director and the Tactical head., Jack Bauer I need you for the field operation, O'Brian and Morris pls work on the Technology and Satellite... Those guys need to pay for the atrocity they committed... Did I forget something.... Yes!! David Palmer and Wayne Palmer I need to come back to life and issue your order from the Presidency, support CTU and Give ur word to Jack Bauer...

I need Justice.... angry sad sad angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Georgry(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
if one day my Christian brothers are ready to serve this terrorist group with their own dish I'd gladly volunteer myself to be a suicide bomber as long as I'm going to bomb that their stupid cube or something... it's going to be an achievement for me, maybe I might also get the 70 virgin that was promised .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
nzeobi:
why the reckless blood letting, if truly we want peace.
and to think that the so called Islamists responsible for this evil are not upto 13% of the population is appaling.

bikonu, let us unite and call these animals in human skin what they are. They are terrorist, they deserve the harshest of punishment by the Almighty, they murderers, they are killers of the innocents, they are wicked and they are they ones that strikes sorrow in the heart of man. They are nothing Islamic. We should jointly condemn and fight them. I am a Muslim and i condemn every act of sorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, saw dust de ur head oh. U said world leaders and u started with Fani Kayode?

Meanwhile, Christians are too patient. By now, they should have been bombing that stupid cube in Mecca and other places in Saudi Arabia but we are not terrorists!
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by OmoAregbesola: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
U said world leaders, & u are quoting FFK, Are u OK? I s FFK a world leader? His he worthy of a community leader? Smh
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Afonja007: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
after islam is a peaceful religon which other muslim quotes is made in china?

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Georgry:
if one day my Christian brothers are ready to serve this terrorist group with their own dish I'd gladly volunteer myself to be a suicide bomber as long as I'm going to bomb that their stupid cube or something... it's going to be an achievement for me, maybe I might also get the 70 virgin that was promised .

so you think your death and your killing of the faultless, those that did not harm you in anyway would bring peace to the world? Blow the Kaaba today but you would still find Muslims in their billions. You think i see the Kaaba from my place of prayer? Muslims do not worship the Kaaba, its just a reference direction and a house built by Abraham and Ishmail.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by blindjustice13(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
olajide21:

so you think your death and your killing of the faultless, those that did not harm you in anyway would bring peace to the world? Blow the Kaaba today but you would still find Muslims in their billions. You think i see the Kaaba from my place of prayer? Muslims do not worship the Kaaba, its just a reference direction and a house built by Abraham and Ishmail.
What you are implying is that it is OK for Muslims to kill Christians because they will inherit 72 virgins while it will be senseless for Christians to retaliate? : undecided.

4 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
My heartfelt condolence goes to the family of the victims.

But if we tell them to stop going to church, stop enriching their pastors and stop believing in a white-bearded father Christmas sitting on a 24karat solid gold throne - surrounded by 24 jobless elders shouting hosanna, hosanna, hosanna from morning till night while terrorists keep raping & bombing their gullible followers every goddamn day around the world, dem go talk say I be anti-christ. grin

Yahweh & Jesus should have deployed an Angelic Brigade led by "Brigadier General Michael", "Major General Uriel" and "Lieutenant General Gabriel" to stop this bomb blast from killing these sheeples inside the Church - but unfortunately, since Easter is also being celebrated in Heaven, the angel in charge of monitoring the children of Yahweh on Earth with a long-range telescope is drunk on Hennessy VSOP. grin

If Christianity does not go into extinction by the year 2030, my name is not Iskander-M of Ijebuland. grin
Bro be mindful of your jokes ooo... Dont draw God's anger upon your next generation abeg. See how you spew nonsense using the names of heavenly glory in vain.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Georgry(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
olajide21:

But bombing churches will bring peace to the world, right? why are you people like this?
why must you fight for your God that is the most powerful?

4 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pure wickedness from little minded men. What do they want to achieve by this destructive attitude.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Remgeus9: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
What's all this Lord,it's sadden
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by tolexy007(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
thaoriginator:
see werey on the loose grin
a serious werey..
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by ofiko123(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
When did femi-fani kayode become a world leader or even mariah carey
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
I still don't get it. What do these threats-to-human-existence get from all these? Really sympathize with Sri Lanka.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Abdulkareem407:
why can't Jesus saves those that were killed in the Church... shebi u stupid, me stupid pass u.
nooo oooh..you no stupid oooh brother....believe na believe...
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
THIS TERRORISM ENDS NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:

But if we tell them to stop going to church, stop enriching their pastors and stop believing in a white-bearded father Christmas sitting on a 24karat solid gold throne - surrounded by 24 jobless elders shouting hosanna, hosanna, hosanna from morning till night while terrorists keep raping & bombing their gullible followers every goddamn day around the world, dem go talk say I be anti-christ. grin

Yahweh & Jesus should have deployed an Angelic Brigade led by "Brigadier General Michael", "Major General Uriel" and "Lieutenant General Gabriel" to stop this bomb blast from killing these sheeples inside the Church - but unfortunately, since Easter is also being celebrated in Heaven, the angel in charge of monitoring the children of Yahweh on Earth with a long-range telescope is drunk on Hennessy VSOP. grin

If Christianity does not go into extinction by the year 2030, my name is not Iskander-M of Ijebuland. grin
zoharariel grin grin grin
Whenever I hear Christians die,I can't help but ask whether Yahweh was fvcking a tight pussied bitch while it happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
If we can wipe out these terrorist organizations in the world, then it means we can achieve more than 70 percent of global peace

These guys are serious problem to global peace

Who created these people?

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
But wait o!

Why are all these senseless killings by terrorist organizations not happening in america since after the 9/11

[quote author=nwanneni post=77739102]zoharariel grin grin grin
Whenever I hear Christians die,I can't help but ask whether Yahweh was fvcking a tight pussied bitch while it happened[/quoteBut wait o!

Why are all these senseless killings by terrorist organizations not happening in america since after the 9/11 attack?
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
But wait o!

Why are all these senseless killings by terrorist organizations not happening in america since after the 9/11 attack?
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by christofashion1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
See your face like ikokore ijebu, confused human being, you started right buy ended wrong..... Afonja's demon
Zoharariel:

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Npfn: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
ayoAnimashaun:
go nd bomb it and see
nothing will happen the Islam religion is on panick mood soon they will give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Mistakenly Calls Sunak ‘Mr President’ At White House Meeting / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.