Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures (25118 Views)

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
winterfell007:

Trolla aren't you Lemo Lucia, your Instagram account , I follow you alot on Instagram

lol, no i'm not, sorry if my dp led you to think otherwise..
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by OPUBO7(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
EvenBlogger:
@SOUNDAZA

Read Updates below ....

Source: https://soundaza.com/world-leaders-react-to-sri-lanka-easter-bombings-read-updates/

cc; lalasticlala

op please stop gaining cheap traffic with this head line of world leaders but this act must be condemn by all its really barbaric.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by thatigboman: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
kheny12:
Allah will surely reward you for your negative though,calling kaba a stupid cube.
did u condemn the Sri Lanka's attacks? The one your terrorist brothers carried out

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by OPUBO7(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
My heartfelt condolence goes to the family of the victims.

But if we tell them to stop going to church, stop enriching their pastors and stop believing in a white-bearded father Christmas sitting on a 24karat solid gold throne - surrounded by 24 jobless elders shouting hosanna, hosanna, hosanna from morning till night while terrorists keep raping & bombing their gullible followers every goddamn day around the world, dem go talk say I be anti-christ. grin

Yahweh & Jesus should have deployed an Angelic Brigade led by "Brigadier General Michael", "Major General Uriel" and "Lieutenant General Gabriel" to stop this bomb blast from killing these sheeples inside the Church - but unfortunately, since Easter is also being celebrated in Heaven, the angel in charge of monitoring the children of Yahweh on Earth with a long-range telescope is drunk on Hennessy VSOP. grin

If Christianity does not go into extinction by the year 2030, my name is not Iskander-M of Ijebuland. grin
I pray God opens you eyes to see that it could be you there don't make mockery of there faith
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Galaticos444: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
mosho2good:
You buy car for your girl, ,another guy buys fuel, That's division of labour. You buy her clothes another man removes them, That is separation of powers. She tells you she is not ready for sex, whilst another guy drills daily, That's Satanism
can't u say rip to d dead how cud u b so insensitive

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Galaticos444: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Capital of Pakistan is islam-a-bad

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Abdulkareem407:
why can't Jesus saves those that were killed in the Church... shebi u stupid, me stupid pass u.
have u condemned d sri lanka attack that ur terrorists brothers carried out?

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Atiku too will react. He still thinks he is a world leader
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
mosho2good:
You buy car for your girl, ,another guy buys fuel, That's division of labour. You buy her clothes another man removes them, That is separation of powers. She tells you she is not ready for sex, whilst another guy drills daily, That's Satanism
If I call you senseless and a slowpoke now,it will be I'm harsh. Is this the right thread for your dry jokes angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
winterfell007:

Trolla aren't you Lemo Lucia, your Instagram account , I follow you alot on Instagram
Which one is you follow her a lot,it's either you are following her or not, nothing like following a lot. Ass lickers everywhere undecided
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Ahmeduana(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, saw dust de ur head oh. U said world leaders and u started with Fani Kayode?

Meanwhile, Christians are too patient. By now, they should have been bombing that stupid cube in Mecca and other places in Saudi Arabia but we are not terrorists!
But you terrorize with your camel toe?
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Olatara(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Westsida:

Is that you on tha bed? grin
Perv alert!!!
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by OboOlora(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ahmeduana:

But you terrorize with your camel toe?
Ahmed!!!!!!!
I will tell ur Alfa that u r looking at ishu obo
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Sabaru21(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:
I also condemn this as a world leader. If FFK is one then I am one

exactly
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Sabaru21(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, saw dust de ur head oh. U said world leaders and u started with Fani Kayode?

Meanwhile, Christians are too patient. By now, they should have been bombing that stupid cube in Mecca and other places in Saudi Arabia but we are not terrorists!

and who tell you muslims bombed the churches.

You are a problem to urself
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by beauty7: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Is either Islam or nothing grin grin
Your religion did it no doubt.Which religion is better? Islam that teaches muslims to hate and resent christians OR christianity that teaches love towards all people irrespective of religion.So your allah cannot do better than hating and holding grudge against christians. It is only a powerless god that resort to violence by encouraging his worshippers to kill. If he is as powerful as you claim,let him destroy all christians today let's see.Jesus was with God before the begining of time. He came down as man though He was and is God. He died and washed away our sins.He resurrected and went back to God.He is now one with God and in God. The two of them are one God ,whether muslims and allah likes it or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Harlarbiz01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Islam Never Teach this kind of inhuman and heartless Act ..Islam is a religion of peace and nothing more ... I usually say No religion teach bad act

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Khaleell001(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
mytime24:
Religion of pieces undecided
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by poseidon12: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Empiree:
Senseless killings everywhere. May Allah forgive the victims and give their family fortitude to bear these lost. Ameen

Boris Johnson should be quiet though. undecided Who is "persecuting" them.

His country did more damages to the entire world than anyone in history

I'm curious as to why you are mute on the perpetrators of the violence, the terrorists. You Muslims need to repent and stop the terrorism or else you will all end up in hell.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by poseidon12: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
MOHSHESHI:
common shut u fool how u sure it was perpetrated by d islamist

Who else if not Muslims?

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Khaleell001(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
mytime24:
Religion of pieces undecided

If the religion is pieces I guess you are too dumb to see the extent of your foolishness.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Khaleell001(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olatara:
Perv alert!!!
We roundly condemn the attack and also roundly and totally condemn any stupid quote from insensitive and idiotic people.
You can simply make your point by condemning those who perpetrated this heinous crime without attaching any religion to it.
I am a Muslim, and it is clearly states that "there is no compulsion in religion " In Qur'aan 2:252.
But for you to talk trash about Muslims and their religion ashows how myopic,unexposed and uncultured you are.
Even FFK whom I thought would be fiery was much sombre.

Why can't you learn from you fellow matured Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Khaleell001(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
poseidon12:

I'm curious as to why you are mute on the perpetrators of the violence, the terrorists. You Muslims need to repent and stop the terrorism or else you will all end up in hell.
Who takes a moniker from a Greek paganist god and calls himself a Christian if not a fool of unequalled dimension.
Can you swear you don't have Muslims friends or business partners or even classmates that you deal. with on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and you come here to spew trash like a brain dead ogre!

Oga, we will not change to any religion; I hope you can tell whoever among your fellow that's holing the key to hell to open it.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Georgry:

But bombing churches will bring peace to the world, right? why are you people like this?
why must you fight for your God that is the most powerful?

Oga oo... Wetin i talk? No one ever said the killings were justified for any reason. No one would also fight God's battle. So cool it down and let us face a common enemy together.

You can go back to my post, this time read slowly and carefully. You would understand my discussion better.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Empiree: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Excuse me?. Is there anything in the article that said perpetrators were muslims?. It is clear you guys want no peace. You, just like your fellow christians failed to see bigger picture, that both muslims and christians have common enemies. But you christians are quick to pass judgement before anything. This is why Sri Lankan govt shutdown social media to avoid misinformation.

And even if perpetrators were muslims, does that means every muslim is guilty?.When christian guy murdered 50 people in NZ did muslims crucify christianity and Jesus?. Receive sense man. Below is article written by a nigerian guy.
poseidon12:

SRI LANKA: RECOGNIZING OUR COMMON ENEMY By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

http://knowislam.com.ng/sri-lanka-recognizing-our-common-enemy-by-bashir-lucas-samson-lukman/

As the world mourns again, the death of over 200 people in bomb blasts that hit churches and hotels in the cities of Colombo, Negombo and Batticaloa, Sri Lanka, with several others injured, it is important that we recognize our "common enemy"

According to CNN, here's the full list of blast sites reported so far:

St Anthony's Shrine, Kochchikade

St Sebastian's Church, Negombo

Zion Church, Batticaloa

Cinnamon Grand, Colombo

Shangri-La Hotel, Colombo

The Kingsbury Hotel, Colombo

Near Dehiwala Zoo in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia

A house in Mahawila Gardens, Dematagoda

Earlier, 50 Muslims were killed in New Zealand, Jews were killed in a Synagogue in Pittsburg and now, Christians in Churches in Sri Lanka.

We all have a common enemy, "EVIL" and it is important that we call it what it is. When we begin to humanize terrorists because of their nationality, when our definition of terrorist/terrorism becomes selective, when we recognize crimes by tribe, language, religion, race, colour, then, we would be faced with a greater challenge in addressing contemporary indiscriminate killings.

When the Notre-Dame Cathedral burnt, a video was uploaded on YouTube with chants of Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! in the background in an attempt to Islamize the unfortunate event. No thanks to the far right extremists.

I strongly condemn all acts of terror in Paris, in Baghdad, in Colombo, in Kashmir, in Texas, in Myanmar, in Borno, in Uyghur...All over the world.

We think too much that we analyze over and over but feel too little that we play politics, pursue our interests at the expense of People's lives.

Let us call evil what it is... Let us love one another... We can make the world a better place but we start only when we can generally and not selectively define crime, evil, terror and terrorism.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Khaleell001(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Galaticos444:
Capital of Pakistan is islam-a-bad
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

We roundly condemn the attack and also roundly and totally condemn any stupid quote from insensitive and idiotic people.
You can simply make your point by condemning those who perpetrated this heinous crime without attaching any religion to it.
I am a Muslim, and it is clearly states that "there is no compulsion in religion " In Qur'aan 2:252.
But for you to talk trash about Muslims and their religion ashows how myopic,unexposed and uncultured you are.
Even FFK whom I thought would be fiery was much sombre.

Why can't you learn from you fellow matured Christians.

Thank you for those words.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Akanoaaa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
My heartfelt condolence goes to the family of the victims.

But if we tell them to stop going to church, stop enriching their pastors and stop believing in a white-bearded father Christmas sitting on a 24karat solid gold throne - surrounded by 24 jobless elders shouting hosanna, hosanna, hosanna from morning till night while terrorists keep raping & bombing their gullible followers every goddamn day around the world, dem go talk say I be anti-christ. grin

Yahweh & Jesus should have deployed an Angelic Brigade led by "Brigadier General Michael", "Major General Uriel" and "Lieutenant General Gabriel" to stop this bomb blast from killing these sheeples inside the Church - but unfortunately, since Easter is also being celebrated in Heaven, the angel in charge of monitoring the children of Yahweh on Earth with a long-range telescope is drunk on Hennessy VSOP. grin

If Christianity does not go into extinction by the year 2030, my name is not Iskander-M of Ijebuland. grin

Idiot..
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
blindjustice13:
What you are implying is that it is OK for Muslims to kill Christians because they will inherit 72 virgins while it will be senseless for Christians to retaliate? : undecided.

Mister mind reader! Implying? Ku ise. If you like go retaliate. I pledge to be at peace with all creatures of the Almighty God. If you like go retaliate wetin concern me.
All I said was that the guy that volunteered to blew himself up where Muslims are gathered including the Kaaba isn't gonna do the world any good.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by selemo: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Some of these leaders sending consoling comments have fat shares in this violence.
[img][/img]
Top 5 Weapon Exporters Countries are:
1) USA
2) USSR
3) China
4) France
5) Germany

Top 5 Weapon Buyers are:
1) Terrorists
2)Government Military
3)Rebels
4)Bandits
5)Drug dealers

Therefore the simple maths here is that if terrorists do not strike USA will not smile to the bank. However the UN has reduced or conquered international war so no 2 is out of the point for now. Thanks

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Westsida: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Olatara:
Perv alert!!!

grin
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by panafrican(m): 4:19am On Apr 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.