Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce (39574 Views)

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) / Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Xisnin(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
SmartyPants:
I doubt he will get anything close to that. This is an amicable divorce and there is no claim of bad behavior on either side so the settlement won't be much. Plus it's not like the guy was a house husband either.
It doesn't matter whether he is a house husband or not.
Community ownership means the couple owns the wealth of the household together.
Everything except inheritance.
He will get half of it.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by collins011(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Giftednwaimo:
God have punish him sha.

Madam go and take drugs, depression isn’t a good thing. How did God take punish him?
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by ofiko123(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
wiseone28:
u dey comment without reading

No mind am..
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by RTSC: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
He married her when she had nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by okeniti: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
£145,000,000 divided by 2 = £72,500,000
£72,500,000 x NGN472 = NGN34,220,000,000

3 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin mehn this is so unfair to the spirit of feminism.anyway this story will be a big encouragement to lazy men.

1 Like

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by seunfly: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
He don hammer. Lucky guy. Imagine going into a marriage being reasonably well off, and walking out of it a millionaire. Damn.

What about Jeff bezzos's wife who is walking away as a billionaire, $30 billion that is twice dangote's worth ooo.
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by millionboi2: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:
Adele can sing but not that smart.
How will a rich person get married this day without a pre-nup?

Congratulations to the husband, the latest millionaire in town.
pre-nuptial?what are u insinuating
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by ofiko123(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Omo grin the guy don hammer..
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Fadedvoices2: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

He will get half of it.

I’m beginning to like you ...

As for which rich person marry without prenup these days ... ask Justin Bieber who got married to model hailey Darwin (something like that ..I’ve forgotten her name )

When they divorce ,she’ll get half of his $300m net worth grin

The young man is the most stupid chap of the 21st century

8 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Only mumu ppl marry without prenup

Even with prenuptial agreement....The judge can bypass it if the rich party is the one leaving for no reason or because u have found another person, younger or cuter u now what to dump ur spouse cos a fixed amount have been agreed..
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by okohjay(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello from the other side
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Fadedvoices2: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
grin mehn this is so unfair to the spirit of feminism.anyway this story will be a big encouragement to lazy men.

Every post you make in this site shows how stupid you are . How does a man getting half of his partner’s wealth after divorce make him lazy?

Please have sense for once

4 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Fadedvoices2: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:

Every post you make on this site shows how stupid you are . How does a man getting half of his partner’s wealth after divorce make him lazy?

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Every post you make in this site shows how stupid you are . How does a man getting half of his partner’s wealth after divorce make him lazy?

at least it will encourage men like u that the only way to make it in life is marry a wealthy woman divorce her and inherit half of her fortune.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by SmartyPants(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

He will get half of it.

http://www.portner.co.uk/news/divorce-myth-busting-the-couple-s-assets-are-always-divided-50-50

Stay up to date.
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Fool.

Adele is the one pushing for a divorce not the man .

Please have sense for once!

Where have you been?
I have missed you smiley

You don't have to insult people to make a point. Efulefû is your man na.
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by deltateam: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=LordAdam16 post=77727406]@Daeylar, can you also explain how Simon contributed to Adele's career and therefore deserves 70m pounds?

Once it's a woman benefitting, you guys suspend using your cortex.

-Lord[/quote

I hope you know which one is Simon and Adele? I don't want to believe you rushed to comment without thinking.

Simon is the man and Adele is the soon to be ex wife. Its obvious the divorce was championed by the wife and so she has to pay the man for his efforts in making her happy in oza room.
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Fool.

Adele is the one pushing for a divorce not the man .

Please have sense for once!
u the one actually acting with no sense.if i wanted a divorce i can also do certain things to push my wife into sueing for a divorce without me actually pushing for divorce.its dat easy.

4 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
He don hammer. Lucky guy. Imagine going into a marriage being reasonably well off, and walking out of it a millionaire. Damn.
Hahaha.. Koice my man. You light up everywhere including our TV series thread

1 Like

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordAdam16:
@Daeylar, can you also explain how Simon contributed to Adele's career and therefore deserves 70m pounds?

Once it's a woman benefitting, you guys suspend using your cortex.

-Lord

You dey find trouble o. If you're was a JAMB question it would be allotted 12 marks grin
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Adele can f**k off. She's a Tottenham fan. F**king spud.
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by LordAdam16: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=deltateam post=77729220][/quote]
Respect yourself! The post was not directed to you. Busybody.
-Lord
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Daeylar(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Misogynistic hypocritical nairaland guys are happy,
no one is calling him a gold digger, or any stupid name their asinine brains would come up with if genders are reversed.
No one insinuating rubbish about his character or his reason for divorce. Nothing.

Shameless misogynists.

1 Like

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Fadedvoices2: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Daeylar:
Misogynistic hypocritical nairaland guys are happy,
no one is calling him a gold digger, or any stupid name their asinine brains would come up with if genders are reversed.
No one insinuating rubbish about his character or his reason for divorce. Nothing.

Shameless misogynists.

I’ve said it before that you don’t know the meaning of misogynist that’s why you’re bastardizing the word.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Twoclans(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
lefulefu:
u the one actually acting with no sense.if i wanted a divorce i can also do certain things to push my wife into sueing for a divorce without me actually pushing for divorce.its dat easy.

Sweetie I hope you know that is elder /preshbill don't waste your energy my love.

Happy easter to you kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by PeacenLove2: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Well, it's the law. The wealthier partner gets to part with a chunk of his or her assets. This law does not discriminate across gender lines.

Sensible people would do well to see that a prenuptial agreement was signed before taking the big step. A prenup doesn't mean the other partner won't get anything .... there may just be an agreement for them to forfeit so and so and maybe only get so and so.

When women get a huge settlement from divorce, it's easy to say well justice because of the domestic role women play in marriage. Most men if they are like the typical ones we know don't do nada and yet expect something sizeable. That's almost criminal but you know the law is the law. Next time get a prenup, if dude really likes you he will be the one to suggest it to prove he isn't marrying you for your money.

Only poor people have real chances in marrying for love. grin
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by BrainSanitizer: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
The guy 'll be singing "hello from 72.5 million sides" now.
Jeff Bezos was at the receiving end. Now it's Adele.
Whatever a man can do, ...

1 Like

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by dalass(f): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
davillian:
This time it favoured a man grin
You guys won't talk now. If it was the woman now, men would be calling her gold digger wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.