Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded (43510 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by northvietnam(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Allahu Akbar... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Modified

Allahu Akbar ..... May Allah be praised Oooo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Insanity disguised as religion

3 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by robinicule(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Spicycat(f): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Islam - THE RELIGION OF PEACE...

The bombing was in a Church, what exactly is your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by peekay007: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
now i know where ur brain is located...............,for ur nash........... grin
donybrainy:
So bad, dis one don pass New Zealand killings o. After 3 days they’ll resurrect. Sha
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by LamidicownuBSS: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
If u know you know,
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
And so the violence begins

Now the Christian's will retaliate buy bombing mosques and we will all open our mouths screaming

And vice versa

What a world indeed
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Spicycat(f): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
These Christianist terrorist has started again, for as long as they keep killing themselves is non of my business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kareemkamil(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
This smells like radical Islam

I think you need phycaretric tendencies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kaffyadeakeem(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
No more sanctity for life again.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Sterope(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Actually, 'muslims' are not involved in this.

LiveByNight:
And so the violence begins

Now the Christian's will retaliate buy bombing mosques and we will all open our mouths screaming

And vice versa

What a world indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Athena4: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
kareemkamil:

I think you need phycaretric tendencies
It's probably a Kareem or kamil like you that just blew human beings to pieces.Go and die if you don't like the truth. You and your kind do not deserve to live with normal humans.

10 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kareemkamil(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Christian's are killing there self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kakale1: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
This smells like radical Islam
your are a foolish man so all terrorists are Islam radical cool

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Killing others in the name of another god is not only babaric but senseless.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Athena4: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Spicycat:
These Christianist terrorist has started again, for as long as they keep killing themselves is non of my business.
Muslim terrorist Hóe.

4 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kareemkamil(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Athena4:
It's probably a Kareem or kamil like you that just blew human beings to pieces.Go and die if you don't like the truth. You and your kind do not deserve to live with normal humans.

I have nothing to tell you brother, I can see you are senseless fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kareemkamil(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Christian terrorist at work
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Athena4: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
kareemkamil:

I have nothing to tell you brother, I can see you are senseless fellow.
Terrorist. Go and tell your brothers to have sense and stop being a bunch of nuisances. Bomb, Slaughter and destroy be una name. Religion of peace my rectum.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by NotComplaining: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
You just have to ask is God really exists

Ofc God exists! How else would you exist?
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Athena4: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
kareemkamil:
Christian terrorist at work
Terrorist Mohammed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nigeria is cursed you can see how determined police are in catching the people that carried this act.if it is Nigeria govt will setup panel of inquiry that will submit report after one year .

Nigeria case be spiritual oo

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by nijabazaar: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
perdollar:
Islam is too anti life to exist

I agree with you..

There needs to be a total overhaul of that religion

Something tells me that someone out there is eyeing ( waiting to bomb) Paris too as we speak

8 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by don4real18(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
ExAngel007:

"It's actually extremely chilling. We've never had anything of this sort before. Sri Lanka had a
terrible time under Tamil Tiger terrorism for about 25 years and then there was a great sense of relief, which I am afraid the West has been fighting with us about, when we got rid of the tiger terrorists," Rajiva said.

"But the tiger terrorists were never as well organised never and never quite as brilliant in synchronisation and this is obviously something on a much larger scale which is frankly quite terrifying and you know the reactions I've heard suggest people are moving into panic mode again," he said.

"And that is understandable because of the range of these attacks and the concentration on the Christian churches and then the hotels as well suggest we are dealing with something really quite horrible," Rajiva added

The West is being fingered in the attack

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by bhella10: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
"And that is understandable because of the range of these attacks and the concentration on the Christian churches and then the hotels as well suggest we are dealing with something really quite horrible," Rajiva added. We know it's the religion of peace adherents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Restoration to Sri Lanka in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kareemkamil(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
northvietnam:
Allahu Akbar... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Modified

Allahu Akbar ..... May Allah be praised Oooo...

You have run mad, you have know one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ofiko123(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chaii sad..RIP to the dead..
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Spicycat(f): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Athena4:
Muslim terrorist Hóe.

Christian terrorist bastard son of a Hoé.

5 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by OmoAregbesola: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:
Muslims handwork
Oni sorire

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ndujekwu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
donybrainy:
So bad, dis one don pass New Zealand killings o. After 3 days they’ll resurrect. Sha

Senseless ape... U think it's funny mocking the dead and a religion?
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by OmoAregbesola: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acedave1:
Eld kabir is coming we will bomb all the mosque in nigeria

Kaaa da fun o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria & The Capacity They Hold / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.