Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit (23776 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Losing an election inside aso rock is worse than winning in the opposition polling unit. That shows as president, you're not doing what's right. You may also not be safe in aso rock as the election result has shown. Buhari also lost in the fct.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Kamxin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
The mod should follow the breaking news of easter bombing in sri Lanka

With more than 150 confirmed dead in churches, hotels etc.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:
This is so stupid, what about the VP that lost his unit.

So far I've not heard of any sensible point buhari used in defending his victory

He has none
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by mike1994reds: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
jconsulting:
All of you should let us hear word ,I think we should be less concerned about Buhari/Atiku and focus on our future, they are both​ failures​
After y'all willing voted either of the two to destroy una future, now you want to focus on your future grin grin
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by kulldrap(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
So in other words the VP is useless cus he lost his polling unit while Buhari is a waste cus he lost Aso Rock..
bettercreature:
Use your brain.Charity begins at home
You can't be useless at home and be useful away from home
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by AmazingELixir: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
jconsulting:
All of you should let us hear word ,I think we should be less concerned about Buhari/Atiku and focus on our future, they are both​ failures​

Look at diswan how old are you now...focus on our future indeed...a friendly advice for you.. your future has already started counting wayback you better think of where to hold on to in this sinking ship or better still look for a way to jet out.

Yours is even better as a female at least can choose to work in an external company or look inward and use your inbuilt company...afteral all work na work.

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by BabaO2: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:

So far I've not heard of any sensible point buhari used in defending his victory
Ode, that is not VP's natural home. Meet him at obanikoro or ikenne for a political challenge, you will forever regret it not at vgc that was sold out to mostly strangers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by written007: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Saying "PDP is a dead party "" is tantamount to calling millions of Nigerians that thumbprinted either stupid or dead. People who are under his directt leadership in aso rock think of the president as not competent enough. Didn't his VP also lose his ward?! Truth is all this are rhetorics and shouldn't make their way into any tribunal of repute..
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by gaskiyamagana: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:

Is not sensible enough that your opponent defeat you in your voting unit and you are claiming to be accepted more than your opponent?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by dam2000(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Aregbe lost his polling unit 2 adeleke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by AmazingELixir: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
BabaO2:

Ode, that is not VP's natural home. Meet him at obanikoro or ikenne for a political challenge, you will forever regret it not at vgc that was sold out to mostly strangers

undecided undecided

sold out to mostly strangers is that a subtle admission that Odinbade is a stranger to Lagos the no man's land..?
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by olaswim: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Note today's date, Buhari and his entire legal team would be floored in the Tribunal.... Reason he has no strong defense to challenge Atiku....Atiku victory loading.....
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by gaskiyamagana: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
written007:
Saying "PDP is a dead party "" is tantamount to calling millions of Nigerians that thumbprinted either stupid or dead. A president!!! Didn't his VP lose his ward?! Truth is all this are rhetorics and shouldn't make their way into any tribunal of repute..
Get it right. That is what Atiku said about PDP when he is not in good terms with the party, not during or after 2019 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by contigiency(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Donmedra:

How will you hear, does unreasonable person understand what is sensible?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by contigiency(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
olaswim:
Note today's date, Buhari and his entire legal team would be floored in the Tribunal.... Reason he has no strong defense to challenge Atiku....Atiku victory loading.....

Otherwise you will run mad in wuse market? In the meantime, can you help us with one point that could have been germain and strong point? Busy bodies everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Ellie01: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Greennotes:

(NAN)President Muhammadu Buhari has pooh-poohed claims by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that they won February 23 presidential election and has underscored his victory by showing that he beat Atiku in his polling unit in Adamawa.

Buhari describes the claims as laughable because Atiku has never won any political contest with him (Buhari) and because he is more popular and acceptable among the electorate than the ex-Vice President.

Buhari, in his response to the petition filed before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja by Atiku and the PDP, challenging the outcome of the February 23, 2019 presidential election, noted that he even defeated Atiku in his (Atiku’s) polling unit in his home state of Adamawa.

He wondered why Atiku thought he could secure victory on the platform of a political party (the PDP) he (Atiku) had previously derided and described as a dead party, and one which was beyond redemption.

The President, who is listed as the 2nd respondent in the petition marked: CA/PEPC/002/2019, said in his response filed on April 16, 2019 by his team of lawyers, led by Wole Olanipekun (SAN) said: “At every previous instance, whether at intra-party or inter-party contests, where he and the 1st petitioner (Atiku) had vied, he has always been the preference of the electorate and/or delegates.

“In particular, at the primary election conducted by the 3rd respondent (APC) in 2014, to pick its presidential candidate for the 2015 election, the 1st petitioner and the respondent (Buhari), amongst others, were the candidates; and while the respondent polled 3,430 votes, the 1st petitioner came a distant third with 954 votes.

“The 1st petitioner was at all material times prior to his decamping to the 2nd petitioner (PDP), shortly before the presidential election, a member of the 3rd respondent (APC).

“The 1st petitioner contested the presidential primary election of the 3rd respondent with the respondent in 2014 and after the respondent (Buhari) defeated him to a distant third place, the 1st petitioner joined the campaign train of the respondent immediately after the primary election, traversing all over the country and rightly declaring to all and sundry that respondent was the best choice available to the country for the position of President.

“On joining the 3rd respondent, the 1st petitioner consigned the 2nd petitioner to the grave, describing it as a dead party that is beyond redemption.

“The 1st petitioner could not have won the presidential election under the platform of a political, which he abandoned and described as having gone beyond redemption.

“The respondent enjoys a wide acceptability across the federation and is more popular and acceptable to the electorate than the 1st petitioner, leading to the respondent securing more votes than the 1st petitioner, even at the latter’s polling unit in Adamawa State.

“In the polling unit where the 1st petitioner registered for the election, while the 1st petitioner polled 167 votes, the respondent scored 186 votes.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-to-tribunal-i-beat-atiku-in-his-polling-unit/

Outright RUBBISH, THIS IS BEYOND D RESPONDENT HERE.
ITS NIGERIANS THAT DON'T WANT BUHARI.
IF HE WAS SURE OF VICTORY, Y DID INEC N APC SUPPRESS VOTES AND MILITARIZE THE ELECTION?

1 Share

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Sirjamo: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Smithkafors:
And you lost in Aso rock.....
Aso rock is neither his hometown, nor his polling unit
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by written007: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
[size=8pt][/size]
Get it right. That is what Atiku said about PDP when he is not in good terms with the party, not during or after 2019 elections.
. Get what right? Has any of the two contributed to governance as it relates to world development? So why take any as standard and final when cross carpeting is a recurrent thing in our politics.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by contigiency(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
fairfora:
Losing an election inside aso rock is worse than winning in the opposition polling unit. That shows as president, you're not doing what's right. You may also not be safe in aso rock as the election result has shown. Buhari also lost in the fct.

Sharap! You lied. so losing election in the midst of strangers has become worse than losing among your kingsmen? What type of stupid analogy is that? This is how so many of you who support Atiku and pdp reason like goats.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by gaskiyamagana: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
fairfora:
Buhari is not father Christmas to them in Aso Rock like Jonathan, the most corrupt president in Nigeria. Similarly, Abuja is occupied by corrupt, super rich civil servants courtesy of corrupt past administrations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by gaskiyamagana: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
olaswim:
...... as President in Biafra Republic.
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
contigiency:

Sharap! You lied. so losing election in the midst of strangers has become worse than losing among your kingsmen? What type of stupid analogy is that? This is how so many of you who support Atiku and pdp reason like goats.
Lol. It amazes me each time you guys rush to the social media to launch an attack rather than make valid points. Going by the federal character,the majority of the staff in aso rock are northerners. I wonder what you meant by the word strangers. If truly adamawa consists Buhari's kinsmen as you claimed, why did the APC lose both presidential and governorship elections there ?
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Neoteny(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
GavelSlam:
Buhari won home and away.

grin

This Atiku pic always reminds me of this poor stormtrooper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by written007: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
t. But you see they all are selfish. APC chairman is the one today ,saying PDP is buried.. One day the ll change. Selfish people
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by gaskiyamagana: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Beulah77:
I never knew Buhari is this foolish and stupid
You scored 5 '' A''s for your discovery
Animousity
Annoyance
ANGER
Anguish
Agony.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
mrkings84:
And sir u lost Abuja th fct to Atiku. So how do u justify that??

Oga U Cant Compare Abuja, Adamawa, Katsina Where The Candidates Came 4rm. Imaging U Losing Ur PLU To A Stranger?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by new2012: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Buhari is not father Christmas to them in Aso Rock like Jonathan, the most corrupt president in Nigeria. Similarly, Abuja is occupied by corrupt, super rich civil servants courtesy of corrupt past administrations.

Yet Jonathan lost Aso rock in 2015. Its terribly how your kind reason
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by new2012: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

You scored 5 '' A''s wife your discovery
Animousity
Annoyance
ANGER
Anguish
Agony.

Wife right?
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by MrMoney55: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
HAHAHAHA WHICH GOOD NAME THE ONE FELAS SANG ABOUT 2.8 BILLION DOLLAR MISSING MISSING OR THE PTF FUND HE STOLE AND CRIED AND BEG OBJ PLEASE TELL US THE GOOD NAME BUHARI HAD OR HAS
Emu4life:
COURT!!!
CASE CLOSED!!!
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

But na im people full aso rock . Something isn't just right
Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by objobj: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhdeuce:
There is no way Atiku can win this. He should put an end to it so we can move on!

The picture below says it all!!

Mourning mood

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit by contigiency(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
fairfora:
Lol. It amazes me each time you guys rush to the social media to launch an attack rather than make valid points. Going by the federal character,the majority of the staff in aso rock are northerners. I wonder what you meant by the word strangers. If truly adamawa consists Buhari's kinsmen as you claimed, why did the APC lose both presidential and governorship elections there ?

Oga, don't twist my post. I said, why would you say it's worse for buhari to lose in Aso rock where almost everybody there are strangers to him, than having Atiku lose amongst his kingsmen right in his own village. I don't even want to analyze the issue of Aso rock. Let remain on why your kingsmen should reject you, it's a bad sign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / 10 Political Blunders Made By Nigerian Presidential Candidates In 2022 - SR / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.