Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor (11960 Views)

Dino Melaye Will Acquire A Private Jet If He Becomes Governor Of Kogi / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by Meliaen(f): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Yoruba man this is a public forum ,get it into your skull.

Owned by a typical yoruba man. Get this into your broken skull.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by 9jaRealist: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
If coca cola, Pepsi and pure water manufacturers should be powering their factories and now be made to be parking their waste cans off the streets, what then is the need of the tax they pay to the government?

While I share your sentiments...
They can probably do a much better job than the government - and be granted tax relief for the expenses incurred thereto.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by Meliaen(f): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You that is soft worker doing all the glorified jobs what can you show for it?

Again is Lagos your village? You miserable agbo hawker!

Yes. I'm an indigene and this is one relevant fact that makes you igbos bitter. The fact that some are indigenes is too much for you to handle.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by 9jaRealist: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
He needs to subsidize beer retail rate in Lagos

If he can focus on that, then I believe Lagos will be a better place.

Catfish also, he can replicate same.
OboOlora:
He should focus on his rehabilitation, we don’t want a relapse of his schizophrenic episodes
toogbasky:
He should give Tinubu money,, keep giving him money, he shouldn’t stop giving him money,, unless he wants to experience the Ambode treatment

grin grin grin
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by 9jaRealist: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
There are a lot he can do. Just to mention a few:

1- He should live in Ajah and drive to Ikeja for work everyday.

2- He should help us use 30k (new Minimum wage), deduct tfare to work and feed a family of 4 with the balance for one month.

Why would anyone making minimum wage (which used to be N18K monthly) decide to have 4 kids? undecided
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Meliaen:

Yes. I'm an indigene and this is one relevant fact that makes you igbos bitter. The fact that some are indigenes is too much for you to handle.
Where are you from in Lagos? Mention the name of your family and tell me how that has translated into bitterness rather your lots are extremely bitter and in severe pain of the fact that some people from hundreds of kilometers away have massively invaded your homeland and dominate you right inside your ancestral yard. But to start with, where are you from in Lagos? I want to prove you a liar before all.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by Bridget95(f): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Meliaen:

Owned by a typical yoruba man. Get this into your broken skull.
operated in the Nigerian cyberspace and not Yoruba cyberspace get it stuck in your entire self.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by Meliaen(f): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Where are you from in Lagos? Mention the name of your family and tell me how that has translated into bitterness rather your lots are extremely bitter and in severe pain of the fact that some people from hundreds of kilometers away have massively invaded your homeland and dominate you right inside your ancestral yard. But to start with, where are you from in Lagos? I want to prove you a liar before all.

Hahaha. They have come again ooooo. Already on the edge of stroke as predicted. You'll kill yourself last last.

You're mad for asking me that question. Go to my profile, go through my old comments, you'll find what you're looking for. Ode.

By the way, Dominated who? Your people were hiding in their homes after agor was invaded during the last elections. You're a daftarian mehhnn.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by thisnaijaguy: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2019
Family of 4 is a Man, His wife and 2 children.

9jaRealist:

Why would anyone making minimum wage (which used to be N18K monthly) decide to have 4 kids? undecided
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Meliaen:

Hahaha. They have come again ooooo. Already on the edge of stroke as predicted. You'll kill yourself last last.

You're mad for asking me that question. Go to my profile, go through my old comments, you'll find what you're looking for. Ode.

By the way, Dominated who? Your people were hiding in their homes after agor was invaded during the last elections. You're a daftarian mehhnn.
Greatest fool ever liveth, if you're truly a lagosian which I know it can't be, then you must be totally ashamed of yourself, Lagos your state yet you have zilch in it, no governor of Lagos in history is from Lagos, have less than nothing in your home state, very insignificant.

They talk of dominance you swing your mind to miscreants and street urchins, our dominance is far from having to engage lowlifes in fist exchange, ours is success and progress.

Your profile is as irrelevant as your gullible person so no need of referring me to it. Onukwu iberibe! Bastard fool of a thousand father. Ashawo oshi!
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by COMPAQ(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
If coca cola, Pepsi and pure water manufacturers should be powering their factories and now be made to be parking their waste cans off the streets, what then is the need of the tax they pay to the government?

I agree that you have a point, but as the manufacturers of these plastics that do not degrade and cause environmental hazards they still have some responsibility. Before we discovered PET bottles we all used to drink with glass bottles and swap bottles/crates to buy.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by COMPAQ(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

You apparently have not heard of FBRA in Lagos?

FBRA (the Food and Beverage Recycling Alliance), comprising of such companies as Coca-Cola Nigeria, Seven-Up Bottling, NBC, Nestle, Nigeria Breweries, etc., entered into a 3-year agreement with the Ambode government last year (2018) to clean up plastics waste and other food and beverage packaging waste (including those dreaded “pure water” satchels), and to lead the recycling initiative for same. Nonetheless, residents should also take responsibility for their own personal actions. Grown folks cannot just be chucking waste into gutters with impunity.

Quite right, I haven't! However they obviously have not started any work and if they have they are obviously not effective.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by Meliaen(f): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Greatest fool ever liveth, if you're truly a lagosian which I know it can't be, then you must be totally ashamed of yourself, Lagos your state yet you have zilch in it, no governor of Lagos in history is from Lagos, have less than nothing in your home state, very insignificant.

You aren't supposed to believe it. How can a low life bastard gutter child like you believe others have a home ehn? Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati. Let me see you open that your rotten mouth to talk trash about dominance again. Your people that were fearing for their lives in the last elections, chest beaters like you only have power online. Stupid ipob no-body. See if your poverty ridden generations will not be killed one by one. You migrate from your poor arid land to sell pure water and pirated cds in lagos and you think you've arrived? You're mad o.

Na your mama and sisters be olosho. Your women are prostitutes abeg. Stop pretending like we all don't know it. Even you sef are a product of incest. Shioor. Descendant of Nigeria's HIV Capital.
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Meliaen:

You aren't supposed to believe it. How can a low life bastard gutter child like you believe others have a home ehn? Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati. Let me see you open that your rotten mouth to talk trash about dominance again. Your people that were fearing for their lives in the last elections, chest beaters like you only have power online. Stupid ipob no-body. See if your poverty ridden generations will not be killed one by one. You migrate from your poor arid land to sell pure water and pirated cds in lagos and you think you've arrived? You're mad o.

Na your mama and sisters be olosho. Your women are prostitutes abeg. Stop pretending like we all don't know it. Even you sef are a product of incest. Shioor. Descendant of Nigeria's HIV Capital.
Kolomental, I can't compete with you on this, of course I know you live and survive on it, only one thing your lots are good at, loud mouth, rattle off and hit your doom you fool, poverty stricken lowlife, inconsequential and incorrigible little wretch. Am done with you, your case is beyond me try yaba left. grin grin
Re: Things For Sanwo-olu To Focus On When He Becomes Governor by 9jaRealist: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
COMPAQ:
I agree that you have a point, but as the manufacturers of these plastics that do not degrade and cause environmental hazards they still have some responsibility. Before we discovered PET bottles we all used to drink with glass bottles and swap bottles/crates to buy.

Nigeria is not the only place where these bottles are used (likely that Americans use more in a day than we do in months)...
Accordingly, while agreeing that we should have sensible legislation/rules, Nigerians should look in the mirror at their own actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen Bashiru: Why Senate Confirmed Ex-Service Chiefs As Ambassadors / PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu / Tinubu To Attend Wednesday Burial Of 17 Soldiers Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.