Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married (792 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later / Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married by csteve: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
@Naijapost.ng

A couple who were born in the same hospital on the same day are now set to get married 26 years later.

Shauna Gracey and Tom Maguire were both born on 22 December 1992, just hours – and metres – apart from each other in Wigan, Greater Manchester.

After they were introduced to one another by a mutual friend, Tom says he was instantly smitten. But sadly the feeling wasn’t mutual, and despite his attempts to chat her up over social media, Shauna wasn’t interested – so much so that at one point she even told Tom: “Leave me alone.” Ouch.

Fast forward a few months and the pair crossed paths again; this time they ended up having a drunken smooch. Shauna still wasn’t convinced, though, and it took a few months of grafting before Tom finally won her over.

Now, eight years later, the pair are just a fortnight away from their big day.

Shauna said: “From the get-go Tom was so keen. He was adamant we were going to be together and would tell me he loved me.

“I told him that we were just friends and that we would never end up together, I just wasn’t interested.

“But one night we were out and I just looked over and saw him and thought, ‘Oh my God, I really like him.’

“We’ve been together eight years now and I couldn’t be happier, he really is one in a million.

“Now more than ever I feel like it was fate that we met.”

She added: “I think it’s so nice that we were born on the same day in the same place.

“I love telling people and seeing their reactions.”

Shauna says as they got to know each other, they eventually figured they had been born at the same hospital – the now-closed Billinge Hospital – on the same day.

“The story of how we met is definitely weird,” Tom said.

“I think all the funny coincidences make the relationship that extra bit special, definitely.

“People we speak to about it love to hear the story.”

http://www.naijapost.ng/couple-born-in-same-hospital-on-same-day-are-now-getting-married/

Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married by kingxsamz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
See these ones... How are they sure they're not siblings?

Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married by theodara001(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]interesting
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Some women age quicker than.men.
Good luck to them.

(1) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa Savage’s Romance In “fever” Video. / Bb9ja: Tuoyo and Seyi Have Been Evicted. Tacha may go, read / Why Some Nairalanders Are Wasting Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.