Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu (3218 Views)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor / Lagos PDP Rep, Nwulu Defects To UPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by AlexReports(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hon. Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Christian Faithfuls Across Nigeria on the commemoration of Easter.

As Christians in Nigeria join other Christian counterparts around the world to mark this year's Easter celebration, Imo State Governorship Candidate in the March 9th 2019 elections and Member Federal House of Representatives for Oshodi/Isolo 2 federal Constituency has in the early hours of today charged Christians to use this season of easter celebration to demonstrate the true love of God to one another and make sacrifices for the overall good of the society.

In his Easter message, Nwulu said it was through love and sacrifice that they could uphold Christ's legacy of service to humanity, as a significant season for the Christian Faithfuls.

Nwulu stressed that the season should compel them to review and reflect on their roles in promoting and sustaining that foundation of love and peace that Christ laid.

“Therefore, as we celebrate the Easter in sober recollection of Christ’s crucifixion, let us think about how we can each help to steer our nation back on the road to peace and ladder of national achievements, by working in the spirit of oneness,” he said.

Hon. Nwulu thanked people of Oshodi/Isolo 2 Federal Constituency and Imolites for the understanding they had demonstrated to one another over the years irrespective of their ethnic, religious and other differences, and pointed out that this had ensured mutual love and peaceful co-existence in the state.

The federal lawmaker is one of the youngest members of the 8th national Assembly, he is a devoted Christian, a great leader and a Vibrant youth that has continued to make gainful impacts on humanity. During the Imo state 2019, elections, Nwulu who contested under UPP, made a commendable impact as a prominent force reckon in Imo state politics.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/easter-season-of-sacrifice-and-love_21.html?m=1

Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by AlexReports(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nice

Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by YoungLionken(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
The Power of His Resurrection brings Us out from the dungeon of life...

Jesus was not found in the grave. Therefore Brethren, our enemies will not find Us in a grave, by the Grace of God Who's given us the permission to live in Christ Jesus... Amen!

Jesus is the Greatest all around!!

1 Like

Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by Olajah81: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
One love
Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by Ibcrown(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nobody dey show me love ooo
I need someone to show me love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by Champneys: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
This one don burn the small money wey him gather for federal house of rep! grin

1 Like

Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by Jerryembassy91(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by ChangeAgent007: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
I moved to Benin city EDO state with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

2 hrs from the hours of 8 to 10 pm (that is if you see power at all)
And from 4:30am to 5:30am.

It used to be 9 hrs daily and no one complained. They then reduced it to 6.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

MY 7 MONTHS OLD BABY CRIES HER EYES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.
HEAR RATCHES ALL OVER HER BODY. IT'S HURTING ME AS A Father...
Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter to all nairalanders kiss
Re: EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu by AlexReports(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2019
....The money Wey we get no dey finish oo [ in artist Soft Voice]
Champneys:
This one don born the small money wey him gather for federal house of rep! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Protected by Japanese Secret Intelligence Agents In Tokyo Japan / Osinbajo, Should Resign And Do Himself A Favour / Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.