Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud (3516 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware Of Adefehinti Boluwatife David, He Is A Scam / Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
I am never one to throw a fit. I am also not the type of person to rob and steal from others. However, some idiots will take your kind hearted and trusting nature as a weakness and try to be smarter than their age. One of such lowlife thieves that will most likely end up shaming their parents is Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel.

I got on a thread for iCloud locked phones to put up one I had for sale. Beckley reached out to me and we moved to WhatsApp. The deal was for me to send him the iPhone and for him to send me a techno phone (I would be adding some cash for his phone)

He claimed to have sent his phone same day we chatted, I sent mine 2 days after expecting that there must have been a mixup with delivery.

Since then, this little Arrow has been dribbling himself, deleted his WhatsApp line, blocked me from n Facebook and Instagram. For me really, I have done business with so many people here for far greater amounts and I haven’t had to worry. But for this little rascal to think he can get away with stealing from me is appalling. He has since deleted his NL profile BBeck but I am sure he would have another profile that he uses to be a crook and little thief

2 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pic 1

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
First picture is of this stupid thief and his mother. I am sure she must have done her best to raise him right but here we are. Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel is the proverbial orange that attracts sticks and stones to its mother.

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by fibonacci2526: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
All these little boys be scamming people, na wa.
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nawa I don't trust that my own
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
...too many crooks and criminals in the cyberspace!
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Memberclub(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
stupid boy. he's probably viewing this right now. shame on you

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Yoruba scammers as usual.

Always bringing shame to their parents and Nigeria at large.

Olorubruku sombori

2 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by sotall(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin

Not again grin grin

But after reading your side of the story, I can only say I am absolutely surprised that people like you still exist .

Like seriously you sent a phone just because he told you he has sent his own phone and gave you an unreachable number

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by GRACEGLORY: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dhayor001:
First picture is of this stupid thief and his mother. I am sure she must have done her best to raise him right but here we are. Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel is the proverbial orange that attracts sticks and stones to its mother.

You'd do well, if you crop out the mother from the photo sir. Mother's should be shielded even when the oranges attracts the pónpo and the stones.
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
sotall:
grin grin

Not again grin grin

But after reading your side of the story, I can only say I am absolutely surprised that people like you still exist .

Like seriously you sent a phone just because he told you he has sent his own phone and gave you an unreachable number

grin grin

What can I say? You are right. It was a silly thing to do. The first phone I got here, the seller sent his phone before I sent cash. While the phone was yet to get to me, I sent the funds (over 120k). Does that make either me or the seller foolish? Today, we’re close to the best of friends even tho we are yet to even meet each other. I shouldn’t have to fear and doubt when I do my dealings

4 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

You'd do well, if you crop out the mother from the photo sir. Mother's should be shielded even when the oranges attracts the pónpo and the stones.

Thanks a lot chief. You are very correct, his mum does not in any way deserve disrespect. However, I’m putting that there in hopes that someone who may know her sees this and inform her of just how close it is for her son to be dragged on the streets for petty thievery

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2019

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2019

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by twinskenny(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Why is it so hard to keep to an end of a bargain...

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2019

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2019

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
More

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by GRACEGLORY: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
twinskenny:
Why is it so hard to keep to an end of a bargain...

It's not hard, only that the party that can't keep it has no respect for self and others. Hence!

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
This small boy, and to say he could only delete his nairaland profile,
Pls, return whatever was stolen or fulfil ur end of the bargain, it's too early to tarnish ur image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Macsjebs:
This small boy, and to say he could only delete his nairaland profile,
Pls, return whatever was stolen or fulfil ur end of the bargain, it's too early to tarnish ur image.

This one definitely does not know what image is. His problem anyways, when the time is right, he would curse the day he decided to go funny with me

2 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by donshady(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2019
I hope he sees this

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Lokoyen(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2019
thunderfirebuha:
Yoruba scammers as usual.

Always bringing shame to their parents and Nigeria at large.

Olorubruku sombori

Scammers are scammers stop associating a tribe to scam.

3 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Lokoyen(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Dhayor001:

You made mistake by trading with him in the first place. You ought to have done your research first. Whatever move you have on him don't say it here, you know he is reading as a guest.

2 Likes

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Lokoyen(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Dhayor001:

What can I say? You are right. It was a silly thing to do. The first phone I got here, the seller sent his phone before I sent cash. While the phone was yet to get to me, I sent the funds (over 120k). Does that make either me or the seller foolish? Today, we’re close to the best of friends even tho we are yet to even meet each other. I shouldn’t have to fear and doubt when I do my dealings

This is nairaland, faceless forum. It is a den of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2019
donshady:
I hope he sees this

Oh well, if a future employer/colleague/course mate/friend was to do a Google check...thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by theGigolo: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Lokoyen:

This is nairaland, faceless forum. It is a den of scammers.

Don't say that, I have been scammed here before too, I have also transacted here and dealing with almost 500k, it's the individual Not the forum.

And to the OP it's very sad what happened to you, but next time due diligence takes priority in doing business here, I don't mean that to say I can never be scammed here again, but in any case just do your homework fess. Beware of those that arouse a sense of urgency in their dealings like I am about to travel send it NOW, avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Just2endowed2(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Hmmmm he should be fish out
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Twizzy30(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2019
he schools in fuoye. you can track him there lol

1 Like

Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Twizzy30:
he schools in fuoye. you can track him there lol

This one will definitely not be hard to fish out.
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Dhayor001(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2019
theGigolo:

Don't say that, I have been scammed here before too, I have also transacted here and dealing with almost 500k, it's the individual Not the forum.

And to the OP it's very sad what happened to you, but next time due diligence takes priority in doing business here, I don't mean that to say I can never be scammed here again, but in any case just do your homework fess. Beware of those that arouse a sense of urgency in their dealings like I am about to travel send it NOW, avoid them.

You are very correct. There's a guy here that sells phones to me. That one, i don even know where he stays or what he looks like, I would send money to him and for several weeks, I wouldn't even have to panic. Na just these small small thieves dey give business people bad names
Re: Beckley Boluwatife Ezekiel Is A Thief And A Fraud by Lokoyen(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
theGigolo:

I know what I am saying. Those in ecurrency exchange will understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD / UNLOCK YOUR PHONES IN SECONDS BLACKBERRY, HTC, MOTOROLA -800 NAIRA / Monthly Spamming Link Warranty Blockchain Technology Web 3.0 New Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.