Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (35095 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / 4 Killed, 7 Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Community (Graphic) / Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
troublemakea:
Tho i'm from Benue state but ion know why i'm never just proud of my people and to even tell pple i'm frm there.... all Tiv people knw all their life time is just fight fight fight kill or get killed just nothing good in our Good Benue anymore

Thank God fr the grace to understand n speak Yoruba & Hausa very fluently I can always claim any of the two tribe anywhere sad
guy you stupid gaan

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
troublemakea:
Tho i'm from Benue state but ion know why i'm never just proud of my people and to even tell pple i'm frm there.... all Tiv people knw all their life time is just fight fight fight kill or get killed just nothing good in our Good Benue anymore

Thank God fr the grace to understand n speak Yoruba & Hausa very fluently I can always claim any of the two tribe anywhere sad
you are a foool and coward. Typing rubbish to impress online idioots who dont give a fvck about you. Highest you can get is likes. So, the tivs were the fulanis who attacked Tiv community on Easter Sunday? Kai.. Some people here can hide under d keyboard to type nonesense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
guy you stupid gaan
he is more than stupidd.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by iammo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
wisdomkid:

This is how they will share your picture and Nairalanders will say its recycled.

Mark this post down, For wishing me bad for questioning the source of a news after duly typing rip, The good God of karma would visit your life hiding under anonimisity. And you will pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Fulani Herdsmen killed dem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Esseite:

So the new BMC propaganda now is to fabricate lies on ties between Yorubas and Hausas...

Tell your tales to the marines...

whatever you think buddy I'm not proud of my tribe Tiv.....goan kill urself

My HOD heard i'm frm Benue the next thing he said was that "The naturally aggressive people" he's not a fool to hv said that sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2019
BrutusOj:
you are a foool and coward. Typing rubbish to impress online idioots who dont give a fvck about you. Highest you can get is likes. So, the tivs were the fulanis who attacked Tiv community on Easter Sunday? Kai.. Some people here can hide under d keyboard to type nonesense..

And who told you I type to impress any damn person

I give no hoot about what you think....so go fvck urself

If fulani kill you fvcking kill em back and stop being a coward angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
guy you stupid gaan
I know

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2019
damn! so heartless,
And I'm here crushing on one Fulani damsel (sadia-tu). her Fulani brothers might use my head for suya, if they find out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Fuçking cowards! angry Attacking sleeping women n children in the mid night. They should come out in d day and confront those they attack face on!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Denikayan: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Kelklein:
These Fulanis have a unique way of killing tho... Always a deep lethal machete cut on any part of the body..

How do Igbo's and Yoruba's kill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

whatever you think buddy I'm not proud of my tribe Tiv.....goan kill urself

My HOD heard i'm frm Benue the next thing he said was that "The naturally aggressive people" he's not a fool to hv said that sad

Haha... your propagandas are being busted, you can die... no one actually cares.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Go and provide a solution, stop estranging yourself. It's your people and responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Afonja007: 1:23am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
Rip

cry
But i hope its not another facebook journalist who recycles gory pictures around with different captions, just to gain attentions.

Anything Facebook i check the source from a credible news outlet.
fulani killer spotted angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by chimeziedickson: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2019
What kind of God forsaken country is this....?....Lives no more valued.D relevant authorities all keeping mute...really sad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:25am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

It seems that to lay claim to be from other people's tribes is in you guys DNA you are never proud to be yourselves .Before the civil war after the massacre of 1966 Benue people killed igbos who took refuge in Benue state.Infact,Benue people accepted and claimed that they were northerners and even named one of their LGA (katsina-ala)after the fulani homeland of katsina.
Nowadays, the Fulani are laying claim to Benue as their land and trying so hard to finish them off.What a life.

R.I.P to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 4:07am On Apr 22, 2019
4+4 issa goal

God bless the killers and the killed

Your choice is Buhari, Deal with it

BYE!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Oguieke(m): 4:36am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

you can not run away from your father land even if you run mad,you better go plan how to protect your father land,fake chimp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Orne U ngu bime or.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by ddeola: 5:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Blood-thirsty terrorists with their Aso rock patron. angry angry angry angry angry

One day, the table will turn. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:37am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

this person just spoke the God damn truth..Tiv like fight more than any other thing...and they are very lazy..when you come for retaliation,they run away from their communities..come see wetin dey sup for ukum local government...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:42am On Apr 22, 2019
lomprico:
Fuçking cowards! angry Attacking sleeping women n children in the mid night. They should come out in d day and confront those they attack face on!
whenever tiv people hear fula--- u no need put the ni,,if you see d way them go run leave their community ennnhh...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:45am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

And who told you I type to impress any damn person

I give no hoot about what you think....so go fvck urself

If fulani kill you fvcking kill em back and stop being a coward angry
brother you are bursting my f*cking brain...

I keep telling em motherfuckers,,whybcant they kill fulani back...and one funny thing ,,they are first to attack.,either by stealing fulani 's cow or something dubious..when Fulani come for retaliation,they won't defend themselves...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2019
nifemi25:
Honestly there are people in this country that are heartless..... How could you butcher human being like a goat or dog. If only stomach could be open we would have seen each others stomach...

May God safe us all.
Tiv are always the first to look for trouble....their recent attack in jukum day before yesterday hasn't been reported oooh..but ones they retaliate ...boooom.,news go report am.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Rollitout: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2019
This fulani people shows no mercy, they even kill the most innocent young children.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
serial killers fulani dan buzu men

Genocide wil soon fall on their tribe..i only pity d innocent women and children
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

you are a coward.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by ajayiopy: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2019
DUNAMIS PASTOR SHOULD BUY HIS PEOPLE GOOD GUNS,TRAIN THEM because IF U ARE WAITING FOR FG YOU ARE JUST DECEIVING YOURSELF.
THE ONLY LANGUAGE DEVIL UNDERSTAND IS VIOLENCE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by ebrochukwu(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
I m beginning to the think this is more of a political killing. Its deeper than we r thinking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by hollywater: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Enjoy your next level.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2019
mperornero:
damn! so heartless,
And I'm here crushing on one Fulani damsel (sadia-tu). her Fulani brothers might use my head for suya, if they find out.
You know those tall elegant Fulani women who walks around Lagos in groups? those ones with some kind of head covering that you couldn't even mistake them for any other tribe. last two weeks, one of them was right in front of my shop, she looked at me and said "How Far" to me. She wasn't begging o, she was waiting to get a keke napep going her direction. I didn't know if I was to be impressed she understood English or to be amazed she soji. Walahi, my preeq catch current o, but I like as my head still dey my shoulder gaan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.