Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers (1024 Views)

South African Lady Explains Why There Have Been Attacks On Nigerian Men(video) / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
ladys do you agree?

Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Olalan(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is obviously not for naija girls......
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olalan:
preety sure a you can get your girl flowers here in naija from the close garden
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olalan:
preety sure a you can get your girl flowers here in naija from a close garden nearby
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by victorian(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by victorian(f): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fresh full red roses, On the first date with a bottle of chilled sweet and sour white wine.

I will be wowed! cheesy
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Texman21:
ladys do you agree?

Flower kee you there. Who get time for flower this days
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:
On the first date with a bottle of chilled sweet and sour white wine.

I will be wowed! cheesy
so will anyother girl but idk everyone have his/her on taste
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Bayur01:

Flower kee you there. Who get time for flower this days
a gentle man willing to make his girl happy
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Vulcanheph(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
Giving flowers to a naija gal is a waste of time and money.....

1 Like

Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Giving flowers to a naija gal is a waste of time and money.....
did you try
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Vulcanheph(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Texman21:
did you try
Yeah.... Many times and the usual reply is "I be goat"
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by ojun50(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
No try give yoruba girls Flower oh
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by victorian(f): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Texman21:
so will anyother girl but idk everyone have his/her on taste

Good!

So guys here should not start bashing Nigerian girls that we wouldnt want any cute colourful petals with sweet smelling scents offered to us.
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
A lady who loves nature will mostly appreciate flowers

Olalan:
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by MissRaine69(f): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hate flowers
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by MissRaine69(f): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Texman21:
preety sure a you can get your girl flowers here in naija from a close garden nearby

There is something you are missing in the previous post
1. Sarcasm
2. It takes a certain type of women to understand and appreciate the meaning of flowers and that girl/woman is rare in Nigeria that’s what he is saying.
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by DeeAk: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Well I think a guy can give you flowers the way you want. I don't think that will be hard to do. He can give you on Friday if that's what you want. The question is, is he giving you out of love, or because he knows you like flowers on Friday?
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Yeah.... Many times and the usual reply is "I be goat"
HAHAHAHAHA
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:

There is something you are missing in the previous post
1. Sarcasm
2. It takes a certain type of women to understand and appreciate the meaning of flowers and that girl/woman is rare in Nigeria that’s what he is saying.
ok ooo since you hate flowers am bringing a trailer of flower to your house until you love them
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Texman21: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
ojun50:
No try give yoruba girls Flower oh
lol my hand no dey for your matter if they come for you
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Texman21:
lol my hand no dey for your matter if they come for you
i dey wait for them
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by MissRaine69(f): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Texman21:
ok ooo since you hate flowers am bringing a trailer of flower to your house until you love them
I hate flowers
I prefer house plants that don’t flower.
Re: A Lady Explains The Best Time To Give A Woman Flowers by Fuqman(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
This message belongs to the women in the Western world and probably South Africans and some East Africans.

(1) (Reply)

When Love Turn Sour / Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? / Lets Discuss Men Wearing Thongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.