Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling (935 Views)

A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Lady Called Soldier To Beat A Neighbor And They Mistakenly Kills Her Sister (Pho / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by Ebukax(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter to y'all, this juju inform of a wooden coffin and something inside was discovered in my lodge, inside someone celling, there was an electrical fault so my neighbor hired an electrician to work on it and he discovered this, pls guys that compound is creepy me out, alot has been going wrong
Please I need advice, even my business has continually failed does it mean that this was the problem, not only me alot of people in that compound complains of hardship and a lot is going wrong, I was doing well but now am no more my old glory again advice needed pls pls n pls God bless u all
Please nairalanders what does this signify and how did it get to my neighbors celling?

Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by Brandonx(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
I can see cowries wrapped with tattered akisa.
Looks like juju manufactured from a particular region
What do people gain sef from all this fetish practices?
Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by ojun50(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thank God u guys have discover wht could the problem of slow progress, my advice for you guys in that compound is for you all to come together nd prayer together,,,,, you guys should be doing it once in a while,

3 Likes

Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by mployer(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pack out of the compound before something worse happens. I have lived in such compound before.
Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by Patluter: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
If you're a business man or woman. It would be advisable to evacuate the compound. James 4:7
Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Ebukax:
Happy Easter to y'all, this juju inform of a wooden coffin and something inside was discovered in my lodge, inside someone celling, there was an electrical fault so my neighbor hired an electrician to work on it and he discovered this, pls guys that compound is creepy me out, alot has been going wrong
Please I need advice, even my business has continually failed does it mean that this was the problem, not only me alot of people in that compound complains of hardship and a lot is going wrong, I was doing well but now am no more my old glory again advice needed pls pls n pls God bless u all
Please nairalanders what does this signify and how did it get to my neighbors celling?
Are you female?
Re: Wooden Juju Coffin Spotted In My Lodge Under A Neighbor's Celling by BABSSSOO(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2019
oh boy since the compound is (creepy) you out.... you better creepy your load and run.... just an advise.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Good Samaritan Loses Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady / Saved A Thief From Being Burnt In Uyo / TB Joshua ‘turns’ A Woman Into A Lizard ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.