Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) (1898 Views)

Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has just released new details regarding her album and also announced the dates for the two events which are scheduled to celebrate the launch of her sophomore album “ME, Myself & Eyes“.

The album will contain 12 tracks including collaborations with various artistes including Modenine, Paul Play Dairo, Teeto and Harrisong. Tracks on the album include “Stop The War”, “Feel Alright”, “Keep Going”, “Call Me”, “Through The Fire” and “Missing U” (The video for this track premiered exclusively on BellaNaija.com).

Regarding the album launch events, for Omotola, it is an opportunity to connect with her fans and give them a chance to experience the music live. The event on the 24th of September 2010 is an intimate showcase with only 300 invited guests while the event on the 26th of September 2010 will be open to Omotola fans.

In anticipation of the album release, Omotola has also unleashed a new set of promo photos featuring various looks from sexy to casual edgy. Her body looks amazing! Remember she has four children – wow! Pass us the treadmill (and the spanx). . Apparently a table at the event is selling for N1 million. Must be nice o. Check out pictures from the latest photo shoot.

Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
More pic

Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by NaijaSisi(f): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
how did she get that body?? shocked
seriously. . would love to have a body like that. . specially when the kids start coming in
go omo-sexy!!
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
She ain't bad at tho  wink
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
ok

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by kaybently: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

how did she get that body?? shocked
seriously. . would love to have a body like that. . specially when the kids start coming in
go omo-sexy!!

body magic, it worn like an underwear and works as a body shaper/ slimmer, if you find your right size you could loose up to 5 inches of your waist line
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by spikedcylinder: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2010
The only people that'll buy it are rich politicians who want to get into her pants, regardless.
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
Is it just me or does it look like some of her azz's pictures have been messed with.
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Is it just me or does it look like some of her azz's pictures have been messed with.
Bro,you ain't the only one. . .photoshop at work again. . .
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by tjskii(f): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
but its quite reasonable i think,if u look at it,a table of ten people going for 1million,thats like 100k per head,not bad,thing is i wudnt even go there if i was given the ticket on a platter of gold,not bout to subject myself to the toture of cringeing in embarassment all night, at the spectacle of aunty motola miming and dancing to her dry mundane songs
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by legendprac(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
that babe is damn sexy,but her songs can be dry,
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
He better keep up with the movies because her songs suck big time. Even her movies I heard is trash these days,
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nellyon(f): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
She must have had a very good blackmail on the song producer or the producer is just money crazy. she cant sing to save herself from the electric chair which is where she should be after GBAM!!.
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by favouredjb(f): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
@tskji I feel u die!I get embarrassed on her behalf anytime I hear her sing,arrrgh!

Omosexy should just stick to acting.
Re: Will You Buy A Table For N1m At Omotala's Party? (pic's) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2010
Were is the 1Million Naira Table??

I cant see any pic of it

or is she going to be the table? in dat case i will book for a seat!

(1) (Reply)

Photo From Psquare Mother's Burial In Anambra / Shakira And Gerard Pique Welcome Baby Boy...name Him "Milan Piqué Mebarak" / Goldie’s Husband, Andrew Harvey, Warns Prezzo To Leave His Family Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.