Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,929 members, 7,803,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Rc Plane Work (v-man) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Rc Plane Work (v-man) (1193 Views)

How To Make Your Syterofoam Strong For Rc Plane, V-man Innovations / How I Built My Rc Helicopter At Home / How To Rewind Brushless Motor (v-man Innovation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Hello every one, is me your host igwe victor, today i bring to you plane tips, and how they fly, plane is a sensitive machine full of calculation, the most important part of plane is the wing, with this tips you will know about planes and how they fly, and what make them to fly, plane is graded by four(4) force thrust. lift, gravity, drag, this force has children which u will know all of them.

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:24am On Apr 22, 2019
first what is speed, the rate at which a body cover a distance or distance traveled in unit with time, when the speed of your engines create enough thrust and a prop on it, the air pass through the wings up and down wings, flow over the Vertical stability and horizontal stability, the air passing through there wing makes the plane to pull back down and causing the nose of the plane to move up, that's when plane fly, another is elevator at the horizontal stability, when the displacement of a plane is moving, fast with speed in the level ground, elevator goes up causing the plane nose up and it fly, when it goes down the plane nose will land. Displacement= distance traveled in a specified direction, so u use the rudder in the vertically stability to maintain the running of the plane, so the vertical and horizontal part are the drag, and thrust is speed.

1 Like

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Here are list of what make plane to fly....... It is say with enough speed any thing can fly:
for Radio control(RC)
1. Enough Power supply (battery)
2. Enough speed.
3. Elevator.
4. wings.
5. Proper landing.
6. Vertical stab. Etc
this that i listed are most important part u must be conscious of, Note: some people thinks that elevator is a device and they will go to market and be looking for elevator, elevator is located at the horizontal stab, it make plane to pitch up and down in the air, and without vertical stabilizer on a plane it will never fly.

1 Like

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2019
i will write all, you will learn, do give to other dont eat it alone, dont rush, the fondamental of a plane, must is that all body must be in equilibrium, under must,i saw people make plane with one wing heavier than the other and shorter than the other lol, equilibrium simply means in equal , equal in size, width, length, breadth every thing must be equal with the other.

1 Like

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2019
Here is my 3ch elevator and rudder control flight kite, still comming you will get a point,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnM-jtocR2c
Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:11am On May 01, 2019
What must be present... Things you need, motor, esc, battery, prop , rx , tx , eposy gum, depron foam, foam cutter, foam gum (top bound) rubber bounds, servos, rod and etc The fundamental. All aerodinamic theory depends on law of motion, all are easily stated but their implication are often far from obvious, first, if a body is in equilibrium, it tends to remain so. All force acting on an object in equilibrium are in balance, there is no tendency for it to change it state or accelerate in any direction or degenerate. 4 force acting is thrust, gravity, lift, drag, knowing the fundamental is knowing the A.B.C, to disturb equilibrium, changing the speed or direction of flight in any way, requires a force variation to bring about an acceleration in the appropriate sense. Second law of motion state that the strength of force required for any given acceleration depends on the mass of model, (mass is the quantity of matter in an object, why matter is any thing that have weight and can occupy space) note... So every thing you are doing must be in equilibrium, in equal, in Same position, in same length, in same high, . After knowing the fundamental lets start making, get a bed of depron foam use in packing, we will start in the part 2 of this lesson, but u can aford to buy stuff, u can make motor and battery glide using this method... Note: warning this lesson is for beginner and those who don't know how to, not for expert, u can include but don't exclude. Stay toon for the next lesson and thank you..... Copyright (c) igwe victor

1 Like

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 12:49am On May 02, 2019
Ok guys I'm back, let start... Get those foam and start building, this is the easy way i got my fuselage line, get a square foam were u want to cut you fuselage, measure the center and mark it, then start crafting your design fuselage, at the end from the line you mount your motor when adding fire wall. Make fuselage 38-40inches and wing 48inches, remember every thing you do must be in equilibrium, make a wake back horizontal stabilizer or a square, make that stab Clark y airfoil using sand paper, and do same with Vatican stab but make the airfoil sementreical, (v stab 8x5inches H stab 12x8inches) add a tail wheel on the tail connect a rod from rudder to wheel or put it so rudder can do the job, make the the fire wall were you mount motor, with wood mount your motor a bit down thrust and left thrust for about 2 or 3 degree, if u don't understand, i mean you should bend the motor down and left from the sitting, when making the landing, use a thick rod for about 55mm add a balsa wood and bend the rod glue it to the wood and place the wood under the plane from leading eadg, let it be 4inches far from prop, when making wing, wing is the must important thing on a plane, let your wing core be 9inches, rectangular wing, is the easiest type of wing all the rib are identical and there are no awkward joints in leading or trailing edge member. Such a plan form is not the best aerodynamically, the basic reason being that some parts of such a wing are underemployed, not carrying their fair shear of the models weight. Get a square foam 48inch x 6inches and sand it to a Clark y airfoil, place 2 tiny rod on the under one for the leading edge and trailing edge and glue it. Me i use tape, to make your foam strong, place a cloth or clean aluminum and press it with iron, next Lesson we talk on airfoil and electronic, and a rubber power plane, just for a beginner. You will learn is just a matter of time. Thank you for reading see u.

1 Like

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 1:17am On May 02, 2019
Helo every one here come the climax of the lesson, after finish making your plane, now is fixing the electronics, i will state with ESC= electronics speed controller, the producer of speed on your motor it have a bec=battery elimination circuit it help to reduce 12v to 5v and it pass current to receiver, the input is 3s or 4s, 3s is 11.1v 4s is 14.4v, esc come in many amp's 5amp 10a, 20a, 30a, 40a, and etc, esc can burn mosfet transistor if switch polarity NOTE it, some esc can be calibrated, why some are not, if u want to calibrate your esc, on your tx push the throttle to upper and on the rx it will calibrate. That all i can say on esc. Motor, motor is your speed, speed is the rate at which the body cover a distance with time, u your motor can cover the distance anything can fly, speed is also distance traveled in unit of time, motor are in two for rc, brushed and brushless, brushed are dc found on dvd they can be power by battery, brushless are power by a circuit, brows more on that. Propeller are the air producer by the help of speed, some motor have a match propeller also brow on that accept. Receiver(rx) and transmitter(tx) which are the radio but u will call it remote control, the are the stuff the wave information, telling your model what to dom tx pass information to rx. Battery the energy supply, give power to all the electronics been mention, there are type of battery, lithium, lead, nimH nicH, for rc lithium are best, i pack my battery, if u want to do so, lithium are on types, ion amd polymer, polymer are more powerful for rc, to pack ion, get 6 piece of ion, group them in two and solder in parallel, and make the group in series to be 11.1v 2200mah, ask quest on this, to fix all this i will explain and draw diagram, motor to esc, esc bec wire to ch3 of rx, esc out to battery, last is servo, for controlling any surface, e.g. Rudder, aileron, elevator, connect to rx, enjoy your flying see you... Copyright (c) igwe victor-man
Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
with this video it will multivitamin your mind on how to make plans and plane...

1 Like

Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by doffman: 6:43pm On May 10, 2021
How can I get depron foam in Nigeria pls?
Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by victorigwe: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
doffman:
How can I get depron foam in Nigeria pls?

I sell them, u can get it from me
Re: How Rc Plane Work (v-man) by doffman: 5:23am On Dec 22, 2022
victorigwe:

I sell them, u can get it from me

Drop your WhatsApp no.

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat / Learn How To Post Hookup Ads At Affordable Prices. / Autocad Free Classes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.