Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Demons manifesting live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons manifesting live (810 Views)

Expectation: The Key To Manifesting Your Heart Desire / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Please If You Alone Don't Watch This Video See What Ladies Her Manifesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 1:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Welcome, glad the heading brought you here. Know the difference between Taqiyya and Tawriya aka acceptable lie/deception in Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638TIucikys
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed To trust den dey hard o. Can I trust when Bubu says the Islamization plan for Naija is a false flag?
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Demons manifesting live by MuttleyLaff: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
delishpot:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed To trust den dey hard o. Can I trust when Bubu says the Islamization plan for Naija is a false flag?

delishpot:
No comments please, just watch and learn.
The third reason, yeah but its not like one is opening eyes and without blinking, is allowing dirt enter them now.

2 Likes

Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The third reason, yeah but its not like one is opening eyes and without blinking, is allowing dirt enter them now.

Muttley my padi, how body dey? cool

1 Like

Re: Demons manifesting live by MuttleyLaff: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
delishpot:
Muttley my padi, how body dey? cool
God dey
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
God dey

Good, good!

1 Like

Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Demons manifesting live by cleanvessel(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2019
What a religion
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2019
cleanvessel:
What a religion

Cold catch me. Trust no one. Words are just words to some people. When they say it means peace..... Think Taqiyya or Tawriya. Now one doesnt know when to trust. When truth is spoken or when one is being taken for a ride.
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 4:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Demons manifesting live by MuttleyLaff: 5:26am On Apr 29, 2019
delishpot:
Cold catch me. Trust no one. Words are just words to some people. When they say it means peace..... Think Taqiyya or Tawriya. Now one doesnt know when to trust. When truth is spoken or when one is being taken for a ride.

delishpot:
Instead of you to be sleeping, you are fretting and making a mountain out of a molehill. I have friends, relations and family members who are muslims and who I trust now. Kilo dẹ de kẹ?
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Instead of you to be sleeping, you are fretting and making a mountain out of a molehill. I have friends, relations and family members who are muslims and who I trust now. Kilo dẹ de kẹ?

Are you yoruba Muslim? You watch that video and say its not a big deal?
Re: Demons manifesting live by MuttleyLaff: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2019
delishpot:
Are you yoruba Muslim? You watch that video and say its not a big deal?
Do you have work colleagues, friends, relations and close family members who are muslims and who you now dont anymore trust ni? Abeggy softly softly ooo, dont be trying to ignite a fuse that isnt there ooo
Re: Demons manifesting live by delishpot: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Do you have work colleagues, friends, relations and close family members who are muslims and who you now dont anymore trust ni? Abeggy softly softly ooo, dont be trying to ignite a fuse that isnt there ooo

Are your Muslim friends and Family Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani ones? Can you swear 100% they will all stand by you when it comes to choosing you or their faith? Will Taqiyya and Tawriya not be used on you if they have to achieve a goal? As for your answer, humanity abounds in some hearts, so a clan may plan to destroy you but the child of its chief will whisk you out of danger. A government may plan to destroy you but the daughter of the president will hide you for safety, A sect may plan to finish you off but one of its members may be moved to protect you from harm. They may do this based on friendship, love or just cos they believe that no life should be lost on flimsy reasons. but does it mean that the others will not harm you if found? No!
The greater goal counts not the thought of a few who will be overshadowed by the many in times of chaos.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Prophet Odumeje : Catholic Reverend Sisters Visit Holy Ghost Intervention / The Antichrist Will Come Before The Rapture....Rev. David Ogbueli, Dominioncity / What Did You Wish Allah Didn't Legislate (honest Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.