Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (75909 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Human Skeleton Discovered In Waste Bag In 1982 Identified 40 Years Later In U.S. / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by dominique(f): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2019
This is a person that has murdered in cold blood twice prior and was released by the corrupt police only for him to kill again and he was handed to same corrupt police once again. Jungle justice should be practiced in cases like this.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by eliteqween1(f): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
hmmm,

drug dealers on one side

parts dealers on the other

violence up north

cultism down south

naija sha

Human part dealers in the west. corrected undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Emceesaka: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
I rather traffic drugs and be killed than take the life of another in the most brutal way.my sister is serving in Ogun state and my heart skips each time i remember that harsh reality embarassed embarassed

And what happened to Ogun state. My advice for you now is that you should tell your sister to keep away from Olosho work so that she skull will not be harvested by my people.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2019
godquality:
This part caught my attention. Police allowed him go? What s country.

Eccl. 8:11... The sum total of this nation's continuous descent into hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by kernniejay(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2019
Third time he will be handed over to police after committing same crime? They should have lynched him this time around. angry
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
Religion in its entirety needs to be banned in Nigeria, it’s the reason why we have Islamic bombings, fraudulent pastors and ritual killings.

The government should promote hardwork and personal relationship with God.

My Prophet said that My pastor said you don't know what you are saying grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Rebuke: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2019
The way we are going, killing and using humans for rituals will soon become a normal thing if we don't wakeup and take serious action.

As for the government, most of them (the politicians) are ritualists so they can't help.

The people should wake up and do the needful.

I am not an advocate of jungle justice but this very case here is one that calls for quick action.

The people he sells the human parts to, will still free him from police coven and the idiot feeling protected and covered will go on to do more.

Unfortunately, nobody is even asking whos this person that has jxt been killed, why he killed the person and for what exactly.

Those sponsoring these people should be apprehended and giving the right judgement if this senseless killing must end.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by CalabarDude(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
afonjas never disappoint
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by kernniejay(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:
Why not jail him or better still give him sniper.
maxiuc:
baba Afonjas are known for all the crime you mentioned above apart from violence
thebestprice:
Y the spike in ritualist behaviors among the yoruba?
This is getting serious
eliteqween1:

Human part dealers in the west. corrected undecided
thebestprice:
Y the spike in ritualist behaviors among the yoruba?
This is getting serious
What is the difference between the afonjas that mine skulls and the igbos Igbos that open baby factories to harvest baby parts?
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Emceesaka: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

I dont think prostitution sells in Ogun state. Your fathers sleeps with wives , daugthers and daughter in laws, nieces and his friends wives.So a prostitute is hopeless down there grin cheesy

By the special Grace of God, Your Olosho sister skull will be harvested in Jesus name. I trust my people, they can't disappoint me. Ndi araa
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2019
kernniejay:

What is the difference between the afonjas that mine skulls and the igbos Igbos that open baby factories to harvest baby parts?
Quote responsibly. Not for people under 18.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by chiefobdk(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

I dont think prostitution sells in Ogun state. Your fathers sleeps with wives , daugthers and daughter in laws, nieces and his friends wives.So a prostitute is hopeless down there grin cheesy
see finishing
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
I rather traffic drugs and be killed than take the life of another in the most brutal way.my sister is serving in Ogun state and my heart skips each time i remember that harsh reality embarassed embarassed
Her skul wont be mined ijn.,..
My aunt served in ogun too, so glad shes back.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by kechywillz(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2019
If u hand him over to the police,they will release him and he will commit the same crime over and over again.. Better get rid of him
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by freedomchild: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2019
The population of afonjas are reducing drastically
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by mykelswa(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Cadec007:

Better come it have hit front page. I want to buy ya dot

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2019
kernniejay:

The idiots that open baby factories dont do so to harvest baby parts... They do so to sell the babies to desperate childless couples,, who are willing to pay any amount to feel the joy of caring for an infant.
We have our own serious problems, but dont try to yolk us into your human parts harvesting problem .
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Mires: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2019
When I saw the headline, I knew he must be an afonja and a moslem. Thank God he's not a cleric.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2019
He was arrested for the 3rd time on same crime***

Pls the police officers who arrested him those period and free him must go to jail with him. Police authority must do proper investigation on this man. How on earth arresting this man in this type of heinous crime and free him twice? No, its impossible something is hidden somewhere.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by 9gerian: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2019
If he has been caught before, how does he keep getting away? shocked

Some thing is seriously wrong...

This time justice needs to be swift else his patrons get him out again. Ibadan / Oyo people are you sleeping while a serial killer is consistently being let lose
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by mchc1001: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Afonjas the sophiscated miners with dissolving chemicals, what a wasted generation
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by nkwuocha: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Emceesaka:

By the special Grace of God, Your Olosho sister skull will be harvested in Jesus name. I trust my people, they can't disappoint me. Ndi araa

I trust your people more...By Gods grace she will be done by the time your kinsmen are almost through with thorough family incest.
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by mchc1001: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2019
You are one of the miners, IDIOT

kernniejay:

Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by noisy45(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Afonja on the beat

grin

Skull is there trophy
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
hmmm,

drug dealers on one side

violence up north

cultism down south

naija sha
abeg brother which kind country we dey?
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by noisy45(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2019
mchc1001:
Afonjas the sophiscated miners with dissolving chemicals, what a wasted generation

grin grin grin my chest
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
hmmm,

drug dealers on one side

violence up north

cultism down south

naija sha
and drug dealing seem better coz they dont take lives...just d constitution ban d use of such high lifting substance
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by noisy45(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
Name...... Checked.

Location...... Checked.

Tribe...... Checked.

Na dem... Descendant of fallen demons, who have taken ritualism, cannibalism and skull mining to the next level.

Watch there people on NL , defend them and spin it.

You people are wicked.

grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Emceesaka: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

I trust your people more...By Gods grace she will be done by the time your kinsmen are almost through with thorough family incest.

Olosho graduate una dey produce from the Yeast part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.