Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,155 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List (19849 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by PearlStreet(m): 5:37am On Apr 22, 2019
prigoz:
When will this government take bold step and make statement about the CJN, enough if this new although what do you expect when you have bunches of useless people at helm of affairs of the country.

Which statement are you expecting?

If you're too unintelligent to read the handwriting on the wall, that's your unfortunate luck.

Or maybe they have to translate Onnoghen's resignation letter into your native language before it enters your head.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Chidonc(m): 5:37am On Apr 22, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Onnoghen is finally OnnoGONE.

This is a victory for Truth & Justice.

Good riddance to filthy rubbish cool
I always ask people shouting witch hunt, is the person been witch hunted committed the crime ? next they start blabbering, in as much as am not a buhari supporter, Nigeria can only get better when they keep on witch hunting each other, imagine this witch hunting started since 2000, there would have been little sanity and less corruption in the system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by gaskiyamagana: 5:39am On Apr 22, 2019
PearlStreet:

Let me tell u something, in 1994, Justice Niki Tobi recommended the sack of this same Onnoghen for corruption. Then, Onnoghen was a Judge in Cross River state.

Onnoghen has been a thief for more than 2 decades. His cup just became full.

I no hear dis b4 o. If it is true, why Buhari no jail am self.
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by QuotaSystem: 5:39am On Apr 22, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Onnoghen was meant to have resigned way before now to save this face. Can U imagine? He worked all his life only to tarnish his image. The people that advised hi. To go to war with the government are idiots. Him eye go open now

They're the same that advised the likes of Jonathan, Dokpesi, Fayose, Metuh, Saraki etc.

What else do you expect from serial losers? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by PearlStreet(m): 5:42am On Apr 22, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

I no hear dis b4 o. If it is true, why Buhari no jail am self.

He escaped judgment in High court and now faced global disgrace in the Supreme Court.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/20/chief-justice-has-always-lived-above-his-means-and-now-nemesis-annie-orji

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Alejob: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by MobilityExpress: 5:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Onnoghen should have cut a deal from the beginning and resigned. This matter would have been swept under the carpet without his dirty linen being washed in public. But no, he was listening to SS governors and Nairaland internet keyboard warriors that told him not to appear before the CCT. He was depending on Nairaland bruce lee's and Chuck Norris to come and save him. Until the case crossed the point of no remedy, now see where it has led him, and now all of the Bruce Lee internet warriors have disappeared and no where to be found, ordinary Jackie Chan sef he no see. You see this life grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by israelmao(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Maina,Babachir and others are still having pleasurable time and free as air till today because they belong to certain clique.
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2019
QuotaSystem:

This is a victory to a bittered government!!!
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by BennyDon: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Isn't this too much on Onnoghen? You chased a thief, he dropped what he stole and you still want his neck. It's glaring politics has taken over the whole show. I pity the old man, Chai

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by veesion: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Buhari is a use.less 1diotic tyrant, na only Onnoghen dem advice am, to witch hunt.. meanwhile Mr Bullion Van, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Amaechi, Amosun, Okoroawusa, Gandollar e.t.c are walking free.. shebi he has rigged himself back let him free the man he isn't deciding his case.
One sided fake corruption fight.

The person in Aso rock is not buhari
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by peacettw: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Unless I am mistaken...shouldn't they wait till after the appeal or Supreme Court ruling before acting?
Or is this a hidden message to the opposition?
Resign when we tell you to or face swift justice?
I didn't know the ours courts worked so fast.
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by nurex01(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2019
They finally dragged Onnoghen's name to the mud
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by omenkaLives(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Like I care about the emotions of an irrelevant minority lol.

Your own partisan and criminal nature is ironically what's making you willfully blind to the EVIL in selling justice & wickedly cheating the innocent of Justice, and fail to see the righteousness in ensuring such evil is punished and expunged. Even the BIBLE is against corrupt judges.

Onnoghen is OnnoGONE cool

Kiss the truth kiss
grin

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by adekolaelect(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Ratello:

Your partisan tendencies will keep making you to appear too shallow to some of us. You love evil things too much. Onnoghen is not guilty of any thing leveled against him by these useless govt of Buhari
the Senior advocate of Nigeria has spoken. hummm your head is there .I like your loyalist style but you are the most supporter of crime by calling white black .you must be birth by corrupted blood .

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Oguieke(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2019
QuotaSystem:

you must be one unreasonable chimpanzees in NL
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Olanipekun1: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
grin Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian ever
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Bhol28: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2019
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]

Let Side A of the cassette play finish before you switch to side B.

When any party takes over from Apc, you can write your petition against those names you mentioned and they would probe them.

However, till then, keep crying like a barren witch.
Tinubu was probed by this same CCT during Obj tenure and he was discharged and acquited.Efcc have requested for concrete evidence from anybody who has it for them to try anyone ,all these allegations by mouth on social media based on personal hatred cannot be relied on.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Urchman200: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
Elementary knowledge of three organs of government tells me that me the judiciary is a distinct entity. Y is Nigeria own different, let us not establish a bad prisident that will come and hurt us 2morow, 4years is too small to distroyal a system because of one man's interest.they can prosecute onoghen ,no reasonable person will support a corrupt man ,but do it inline with the law and respect other branches of government. Don't usurp their powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by Iamgrey5(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Bhol28:
Tinubu was probed by this same CCT during Obj tenure and he was discharged and acquited.Efcc have requested for concrete evidence from anybody who has it for them to try anyone ,all these allegations by mouth on social media based on personal hatred cannot be relied on.
Jonathan tenure !

But some people didn't see a southerner attack on a southerner then. cheesy
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by albaniy1: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2019
EHEEN EVEN B4 NKOR WETIN HIS NAME GO DEY THERE DEY DO AFTER DEM DON SACK THE IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by peacettw: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Urchman200:
Elementary knowledge of three organs of government tells me that me the judiciary is a distinct entity. Y is Nigeria own different, let us not establish a bad prisident that will come and hurt us 2morow, 4years is too small to distroyal a system because of one man's interest.they can prosecute onoghen ,no reasonable person will support a corrupt man ,but do it inline with the law and respect other branches of government. Don't usurp their powers.

Good point but don't you find it strange that the legal body that should aggressively defend our laws and constitution are all keeping quiet?
If our teachers and health workers can effectively mount a protest to demand for a change in their welfare, what is preventing our lawyers and the judiciary from doing same?
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by aku626(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2019
fistonati:
Confused government ruling confused Nigerians.

Like this picture below
You’re spot on a lot of Nigerians are truly confused and the govt. are really relying on this weakness
Re: Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2019
In one voice they say he resigned then in another Buhari says he didn’t accept his resignation. What a confused country. How can a Chief Justice or senior official resign and the government will say they don’t accept it?

I have never seen that happen anywhere b4.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawal: Nigeria’s Corporate Existence Under Threat / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country / ‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.