Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. (18590 Views)

Lagos UBER & TAXIFY Drivers Gave A Warning Strike To E-hailling Companies Today / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2019
If you are Taxify Partner or Driver in Ibadan, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering this is kinda new in Ibadan, and we know it's become a portable niche in Lagos, is it also lucrative in Ibadan?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily?
- What are the challenges specific to Ibadan with being a partner or driver with Taxify?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Taxify?
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Taxify.

Your comments will be appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by dbelovd(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Following thread like kilode

@Op, if you are based in Ibadan, kindly share your experience in terms of how popular is taxify now in Ibadan..

Findings from enquiries I made from those who resides in Ibadan is not encouraging. Some have not even heard about taxify at all.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yes i Stay in Ibadan, and have taken Taxify a few times. Thou I have my personal car. Every time I take Taxify, I try to engage the drivers on what's up with the business , but so far it's been mixed reactions. So hopefully we may get more reviews on this thread where people can share there experience anonymously.

The last time I took Taxify from Mobil (Ring road) to Gbagi. I was charged 1700. Which I think is a fair deal especially on the driver side.

dbelovd:
Following thread like kilode

@Op, if you are based in Ibadan, kindly share your experience in terms of how popular is taxify now in Ibadan..

Findings from enquiries I made from those who resides in Ibadan is not encouraging. Some have not even heard about taxify at all.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by dbelovd(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
FizzieLee:
Yes i Stay in Ibadan, and have taken Taxify a few times. Thou I have my personal car. Every time I take Taxify, I try to engage the drivers on what's up with the business , but so far it's been mixed reactions. So hopefully we may get more reviews on this thread where people can share there experience anonymously.

The last time I took Taxify from Mobil (Ring road) to Gbagi. I was charged 1700. Which I think is a fair deal especially on the driver side.

To some of us, the price is fair, but don't you think lots of people in Ibadan will consider it outrageous considering what they are used to (the almighty Micras and those buses) hence the reluctance in accepting it..

I know that less than #500 can take you through the same journey using bus or taxi..

Though taxify would have done some feasibility studies and must have seen some prospect in the city before embarking on such adventure. The problem is, I've been trying to figure out what could be their source of motivation and optimism

Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2019
I like the way you end it. Taxify must have done dsame feasibility sturdy. I guess Taxify would be for premium folks then. As not everyone is comfortable with micras like alone commercial busses.

And even is Lagos, we still have alot of people who have not taken Uber or Taxify b4. And are not even planning to. Basically cos of the fee.

dbelovd:

To some of us, the price is fair, but don't you think lots of people in Ibadan will consider it outrageous considering what they are used to (the almighty Micras and those buses) hence the reluctance in accepting it..

I know that less than #500 can take you through the same journey using bus or taxi..

Though taxify would have done some feasibility studies and must have seen some prospect in the city before embarking on such adventure. The problem is, I've been trying to figure out what could be their source of motivation and optimism

Or what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by dbelovd(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are on point bro.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by kokozain(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2019
Following the thread like kilode
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by mdjo9(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks for the update and information guys. I think the whole idea is benchmark on the test that has been ran across branches in Lagos.
I believe it will get better generally soon.

Those anyone have a car or contact for getting a car for Taxify in Ibadan.
I need one urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by prolificJosh(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
mdjo9:
Thanks for the update and information guys. I think the whole idea is benchmark on the test that has been ran across branches in Lagos.
I believe it will get better generally soon.

Those anyone have a car or contact for getting a car for Taxify in Ibadan.
I need one urgently.

I have a car and all necessary documents are in place
Wld love to b linked up as well.
I reside in ib
Thanks much

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by mdjo9(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for contributing but I don't think Bolt accept the '99 Camry. I know Uber does. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys, any update on how much a Bolt/Taxify driver can make in Ibadan?. I can really make use of the extra cash right now considering the state of the economy.

My 9-5 job ain't enough to pay the bills these days (growing family) so I'm thinking of doing this Bolt/Taxify ish after work everyday for extra cash. I don't intend driving far though, Jericho, UI, Bodija and Ologuneru seem to be the route I intend to cover after work. (I no too sabi road for Ibadan).

Please do share any info you got on the average a Bolt/Taxify driver can make weekly or monthly driving part time. It would be really helpful in my decision making, cos am thinking of spending over 80k to get my car in the best of shape to start this driving gig.

(I hope I can handle it though, being extremely shy and all).

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Humble4se: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please I need someone into taxify in ibadan, I want to know something's about it
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2019

I created this thread some months back... So lemme bring it alive again.

IBADAN BOLT/TAXIFY DRIVERS, let's meet here and share our experience

So I registered my car on the Bolt platform 2 days ago right in their office in Samonda. The whole process takes about 30mins. A short tutorial was done after which you'll be told to take ur car for inspection.

Left the office around 4pm and was crusing home to start work the next day. Just few meters from my home around 6pm.... First drive request came in. I accept the other and picked up 2 girls going for a house party. They stopped at the mall for get some things... After which we proceed with the journey which lasted 61mins. In my mind I was like there fee should be around #2500 or so. But when the trip ended Bolt brought #1800.

When we where at there office. We where told once a rider orders bolt and u start a trip, it's automatically #400. So every min spent is plus #30. Also they calculate by distance as well. Kilometers driven.

Well, I collect my #1800 and later returned home. That's was the end of the days job. So see what tomorrow holds.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Day 2

I wanted to catch up with the early morning rush bonus which comes with extra #800 if you were able to do 4 trips between 6am and 11am.

I left my house around 8am with my driver status active. I positioned around Oluyole which is close to where I stay, but didn't get any drive request until few mins to 11am Lol.

From Oluyole to Challenge. Fee was 900. I went back to oluyole got few more requests. I missed 2. I took the third one. On getting to the ridders location, he wasn't picking calls anymore. I left Oluyole around 3pm and moved to Challenge where I feel I can get more orders from people closing from work. Was there for over an hour b4 a request finally came in. Genesis to palms mall. Was charged #600. Within 10mins i got another request inside palms mall to oke Itunu.

By the end of the day. Was able to do just 6 trips in day 2. Closed past 8pm

Made a total close to 7k ( bonus inclusive). By now I have already spent 3k on fuel for the 2 days.

Tomorrow. I plan not to go for the early morning rush. So will be out by 10am n probably do another full day.

N.B: this is my first experience doing this. So am leaning on my own. It may not be applicable to bother drivers. Thank you

Observations

Most who sees you doing taxify/bolt can be rude. Even gate men and all. Lol. So u need to have a lot to patience and tolerance to do this. Most times I just smiled. What do they know grin

7 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Canadanow: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
FizzieLee:
Day 2

I wanted to catch up with the early morning rush bonus which comes with extra #800 if you were able to do 4 trips between 6am and 11am.

I left my house around 8am with my driver status active. I positioned around Oluyole which is close to where I stay, but didn't get any drive request until few mins to 11am Lol.

From Oluyole to Challenge. Fee was 900. I went back to oluyole got few more requests. I missed 2. I took the third one. On getting to the ridders location, he wasn't picking calls anymore. I left Oluyole around 3pm and moved to Challenge where I feel I can get more orders from people closing from work. Was there for over an hour b4 a request finally came in. Genesis to palms mall. Was charged #600. Within 10mins i got another request inside palms mall to oke Itunu.

By the end of the day. Was able to do just 6 trips in day 2. Closed past 8pm

Made a total close to 7k ( bonus inclusive). By now I have already spent 3k on fuel for the 2 days.

Tomorrow. I plan not to go for the early morning rush. So will be out by 10am n probably do another full day.

N.B: this is my first experience doing this. So am leaning on my own. It may not be applicable to bother drivers. Thank you

Observations

Most who sees you doing taxify/bolt can be rude. Even gate men and all. Lol. So u need to have a lot to patience and tolerance to do this. Most times I just smiled. What do they know grin

I like this thread. I have a transport company and two cars personally. My partner has 1.

We gave two out for taxify drivers and they ended up complaining about not making enough cash after few months. So we collected the cars. Lest I forget, I had to spend 700k to repair the one of the cars after the guy bleeped the engine and transmission up. It wasn't funny. My partner just woke up one morning and went to register, he made 9k on the first day. And 44k on the first week. We now wondered why our drivers were now complaining. Dem know me sey am too proud to dey drive person around ooo because I fit blast anybody wey talk rubbish... Na my car...i can decide to sleep. Na xo I realize my partner was meeting better people ooo... People wey make sense and he is now gaining connection. Everyone dey talk sey I no fit do am because of my ego. I am a shy type actually but I sabi sey I get ego. Even if nothing dey my account, I no fit beg you for money ooo...
Na xo I registered for taxify abi na bolt yesterday too... grin not for the cash though but to meet people. Better people...not some useless people that won't add any value to my life.
The cash would just be a plus.
Now to the gist...waited at kokodome yesternight to get any client coming towards Akobo or ojoo... I waited for over 1hour, I no see ooo... I later changed it to anywhere... I still no see. I dey offline till I reach Akobo oju Irin, I saw no client ooo... I wouldn't give up. Decided to go for the morning rush today.
Na xo I reach access bank for ojoo around 8am, I swear to God, I no see any client for 2 hours. Tested with my partners bolt riders app and it worked, he later canceled the ride from his side. We decided to goto UI, we entered the school and ate at one restaurant, waited for another 2 hours, nothing entered oooo...my friend had to go to Lag to drop someone, I decided to go to secretariat then, na xo I stayed their for another 1hr.30min
, nothing came in ooo...
Stayed at bodija for 45mins too... Nothing oooo...na that time I realize sey I wouldn't make anything today ooo...na xo I wasted fuel for nothing.
I don forget I entered foodco to waste a little time ooo and I ended up shopping. Spent 5k. grin grin
In total, I spent over 10k today and I made zero naira.
But it was fun... Today would be the first day I would be in my car and not start the ignition because I was saving fuel, grin when I couldn't cope, I used my AC oooo...man no fit die ooo... grin

I think the best thing is to be patient with all this riders...because you are a taxi driver, they think they are the boss and are bigger than you. Not knowing some are just doing it just for the fun of it. At least, if I make 150k in a month, it's a plus for me ooo...apart from other cash wey go still enter.
Even if you spit on me, I go look my account balance, use you laugh. The worst is to tell the client to drop and cancel the ride.

6 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2019
This is pretty hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy , and I can sure relate. First thing I asked when I get to Taxify office the day I registered was, do people take Taxify that much in IB? It's sure a way to go busienss in Lagos, but in this our IB?? Now we're experiencing the reality. Thou been 3 days now. And I still get average of 5 rides per day. And na average profit of 5k. And Yes am driving my car, so am not delivering to anybody. And I never knew I know how to manage fuel until now. Like the experience is pretty adventurous and hilarious.

Most people have picked are 80% ladies and 20% guys.

But some things to bring out from your post. Your friend that made 9k in one day and 44k first week. At where did that happen? In Ibadan?? If yes, how could you not get a client in one full day??

Canadanow:

I like this thread. I have a transport company and two cars personally. My partner has 1.

We gave two out for taxify drivers and they ended up complaining about not making enough cash after few months. So we collected the cars. Lest I forget, I had to spend 700k to repair the one of the cars after the guy bleeped the engine and transmission up. It wasn't funny. My partner just woke up one morning and went to register, he made 9k on the first day. And 44k on the first week. We now wondered why our drivers were now complaining. Dem know me sey am too proud to dey drive person around ooo because I fit blast anybody wey talk rubbish... Na my car...i can decide to sleep. Na xo I realize my partner was meeting better people ooo... People wey make sense and he is now gaining connection. Everyone dey talk sey I no fit do am because of my ego. I am a shy type actually but I sabi sey I get ego. Even if nothing dey my account, I no fit beg you for money ooo...
Na xo I registered for taxify abi na bolt yesterday too... grin not for the cash though but to meet people. Better people...not some useless people that won't add any value to my life.
The cash would just be a plus.
Now to the gist...waited at kokodome yesternight to get any client coming towards Akobo or ojoo... I waited for over 1hour, I no see ooo... I later changed it to anywhere... I still no see. I dey offline till I reach Akobo oju Irin, I saw no client ooo... I wouldn't give up. Decided to go for the morning rush today.
Na xo I reach access bank for ojoo around 8am, I swear to God, I no see any client for 2 hours. Tested with my partners bolt riders app and it worked, he later canceled the ride from his side. We decided to goto UI, we entered the school and ate at one restaurant, waited for another 2 hours, nothing entered oooo...my friend had to go to Lag to drop someone, I decided to go to secretariat then, na xo I stayed their for another 1hr.30min
, nothing came in ooo...
Stayed at bodija for 45mins too... Nothing oooo...na that time I realize sey I wouldn't make anything today ooo...na xo I wasted fuel for nothing.
I don forget I entered foodco to waste a little time ooo and I ended up shopping. Spent 5k. grin grin
In total, I spent over 10k today and I made zero naira.
But it was fun... Today would be the first day I would be in my car and not start the ignition because I was saving fuel, grin when I couldn't cope, I used my AC oooo...man no fit die ooo... grin

I think the best thing is to be patient with all this riders...because you are a taxi driver, they think they are the boss and are bigger than you. Not knowing some are just doing it just for the fun of it. At least, if I make 150k in a month, it's a plus for me ooo...apart from other cash wey go still enter.
Even if you spit on me, I go look my account balance, use you laugh. The worst is to tell the client to drop and cancel the ride.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Canadanow: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2019
FizzieLee:

This is what I still don't know. I never for once thought I wouldn't get a client with my small Lexus. It baffled me bro. But I thought maybe it was the location I was yesterday. I will cover challenge and new garage today. Because that's where my friend covers everyday. He never comot bed right now sef. I must make money by fire by force today. Even if it's 600naira. grin

I don dey reason oluyole and the malls too sha. I believe na better people dey stay for oluyole. Maybe na evening I go dey work sef
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by iamSi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
How do one partner with Taxify ?
FizzieLee:
If you are Taxify Partner or Driver in Ibadan, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering this is kinda new in Ibadan, and we know it's become a portable niche in Lagos, is it also lucrative in Ibadan?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily?
- What are the challenges specific to Ibadan with being a partner or driver with Taxify?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Taxify?
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Taxify.

Your comments will be appreciated!
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Luxxycool(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice post, I took my car for inspection on Thursday and up until last night, I didn't get a single order. I had to go back to their office this morning, they worked on my application and tested with a riders app which worked. I'm currently at home in Oluyole estate waiting for my first order. I hope I'll be able to make some money before I resume back to work after my leave because it does seem like no one is taking taxify in Ibadan. I dont mind getting tips on best location to get riders grin

First trial, three trips in the evening.
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Draybaba1: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Luxxycool:
Nice post, I took my car for inspection on Thursday and up until last night, I didn't get a single order. I had to go back to their office this morning, they worked on my application and tested with a riders app which worked. I'm currently at home in Oluyole estate waiting for my first order. I hope I'll be able to make some money before I resume back to work after my leave because it does seem like no one is taking taxify in Ibadan. I dont mind getting tips on best location to get riders grin Following

Following
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Lemme continue my blogging.... grin grin

So After one week on taxify platform I will say it's been pretty interesting, adventurous and yes profitable. It was a shaky start at first. But after first 2 days. We catch up and maybe we can say we not a newbie anymore. Even thou we still a lot to learn.

First week I made about 54k (includes bonuses and
few offline trips). Spent about 15k on fuel. So we where able to make 40k in profit. Not bad for a new person in the business I will say.

And sure there are still challenges on where and how to get rides back from some places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by FizzieLee(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Luxxycool:
Nice post, I took my car for inspection on Thursday and up until last night, I didn't get a single order. I had to go back to their office this morning, they worked on my application and tested with a riders app which worked. I'm currently at home in Oluyole estate waiting for my first order. I hope I'll be able to make some money before I resume back to work after my leave because it does seem like no one is taking taxify in Ibadan. I dont mind getting tips on best location to get riders grin

And how did it go??
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Luxxycool(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
FizzieLee:

And how did it go??

So today is my third day, I can't really say exactly how I feel now but it's been adventurous. I don't know places where I could easily get trips so I just stay at home. I get few trips in the evening. I'll continue to learn as much as I can sha. I hopefully think I'll have a good story to tell like you.

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Jidivent: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Luxxycool:

So today is my third day, I can't really say exactly how I feel now but it's been adventurous. I don't know places where I could easily get trips so I just stay at home. I get few trips in the evening. I'll continue to learn as much as I can sha. I hopefully think I'll have a good story to tell like you.

any updates sir
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Luxxycool(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jidivent:

any updates sir

Well so far so good. Its profitable no doubt but i heard its better in Lagos. So far I've gone two weeks and the experience isn't bad. Meeting different kinds of riders. Attached are the statistics of my income for the past week.

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Jidivent: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Luxxycool:

Well so far so good. Its profitable no doubt but i heard its better in Lagos. So far I've gone two weeks and the experience isn't bad. Meeting different kinds of riders. Attached are the statistics of my income for the past week.

bro please can you analysis the total cost

1. fuel for the week
2. bolt commission
3. other expenses

thanks
Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Luxxycool(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2019
Jidivent:

bro please can you analysis the total cost

1. fuel for the week
2. bolt commission
3. other expenses

thanks

I have to be sincere, I didn't calculate the fuel part mainly because I'm doing it to while away time. I'm on leave and I have my main salary job so I took it as a hubby than business but this is about to change as I'll start recording my expenses and profits more accurately. But with a rough estimate, I made more than 25k profit that week. Fuelling was about 20k and bolt commission was taken care of by the bonuses I got. No other expenses for now as my car is still in good condition.

1 Share

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Jidivent: 3:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Luxxycool:

I have to be sincere, I didn't calculate the fuel part mainly because I'm doing it to while away time. I'm on leave and I have my main salary job so I took it as a hubby than business but this is about to change as I'll start recording my expenses and profits more accurately. But with a rough estimate, I made more than 25k profit that week. Fuelling was about 20k and bolt commission was taken care of by the bonuses I got. No other expenses for now as my car is still in good condition.

perfect thanks bro I really appreciate

sir, please can you state most of the perfect location that you get customers mostly

is it
1. challenge
2. bodija
3. akobo
4. ringroad
5. agbowo
6. ojoo/iwo road/ Moniya/ Academy/
7. felele
8. molete
9. ikolaba
10. adeoyo
11. mokola
12. elewure/ sango
13. Eleyele
14. etc

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by Luxxycool(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jidivent:

perfect thanks bro I really appreciate

sir, please can you state most of the perfect location that you get customers mostly

is it
1. challenge
2. bodija
3. akobo
4. ringroad
5. agbowo
6. ojoo/iwo road/ Moniya/ Academy/
7. felele
8. molete
9. ikolaba
10. adeoyo
11. mokola
12. elewure/ sango
13. Eleyele
14. etc

thanks

With what I've experienced in this thing, I do not think there is anything like a perfect location. UI used to be my perfect location until I wasted four hrs one day before I left disappointed, I never knew I was only lucky once. Another thing I realised is that even if there is a sọ called perfect area, once a rider makes a request, you most likely will be taken to another area, will you continue to go back to the sọ called perfect location? With that, one won't maximise fuel. As for me, I stay where a rider takes me to and wait for another request as long as its not a risky place. Generally this business is slow in Ibadan, at least that's my own opinion from experience. It is best done as a side hustle cos the wait times can be frustrating for someone like me. Like I said, it's my personal opinion, others may be smarter and luckier.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by bolaj84: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Waited for almost 6hrs today at Mr Biggs
With what I've experienced in this thing, I do not think there is anything like a perfect location. UI used to be my perfect location until I wasted four hrs one day before I left disappointed, I never knew I was only lucky once. Another thing I realised is that even if there is a sọ called perfect area, once a rider makes a request, you most likely will be taking to another area, will you continue to go back to the sọ called perfect location? With that, one won't maximise fuel. As for me, I stay where a rider takes me to and wait for another request as long as its not a risky place. Generally this business is slow in Ibadan, at least that's my own opinion from experience. It is best done as a side hustle cos the wait times can be frustrating for someone like me. Like I said, it's my personal opinion, others may be smarter and luckier. [/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. by toxxnoni(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2019
I drive in Abuja based on part time but I am going to be transfer to Ibadan, like how is bolt generally in Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. / What Is The Cost Of A Liter Of Diesel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.