Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together (52247 Views)

Gabrielle Okoye’s 5th Birthday: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue's Daughter Shines / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by bambi2016: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Erstwhile beauty queen, Sandra Okagbue has reportedly settled her differences with high life king, Chinedu Okoli .

According to SDK's blog, the long time lovebirds are back together on low key and do not want any media coverage of what they have together anymore for the sake of their beautiful kids…

The insider who made the revelation said:
”I dont know if she has really forgiven him or just playing along but they are definitely back together on low key and the other baby mama suspects but is not sure because she has been sweet talked…Whether it is denied or not,take this to the Bank…Sandra and Flavour are back together and some of us are happy…I mean they have two kids together,why would anyone want them to part ways?”

In January 2019, news had made rounds that the duo had broken up and were no longer on talking terms and some people even whispered that it was because the second child they welcomed was a girl and the crooner was upset that he had been made to believe it would be a boy.
A lot of other things were whispered to be the reason the Beautiful couple broke up….
In the moment of anger,Sandra reportedly covered the ‘Chinedu’ tattoo on her right hand and allegedly moved on with her life…..While Flavour flaunted his love with his beautiful baby mama Anna Banner former most beautiful girl in Nigeria….

This is not the first time both would break up and even though the last one was termed ‘final’ by naysayers,looks like their love story has not ended.

Read more here:http://dailyleakblog.com/flavour-and-ex-beauty-queen-sandra-okagbue-are-reportedly-back-together/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by NobleAngell(f): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Confused duo. I hope they have discovered where they've been getting it wrong.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Thales01: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour and his two babymamas are confused beings.It is baffling how two beautiful women would abase themselves for a guy to the extent that they are okay with being his babymamas.Don't they think they deserve more?
One can only imagine the rancour that exists between those two ladies.Both of them are still holding out hope of winning his undivided love and attention.That is why they keep breaking up and making up with flavour unabashedly.I can tell flavour himself is in a dilemma as to how to manage the unfavourable situation he has put himself in.
The truth of the matter is that no matter how he tries,he cannot please themselves both without incurring the displeasure of either of them.At the end of the day,it is either he get married to both of them or jettison them which is very unlikely.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by generationz(f): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Thales01:
Flavour and his two babymamas are confused beings.It is baffling how two beautiful women would abase themselves for a guy to the extent that they are okay with being his babymamas.Don't they think they deserve more?
One can only imagine the rancour that exists between those two ladies.Both of them are still holding out hope of winning his undivided love and attention.They is why they keep breaking up and making up with flavour unabashedly.I can tell flavour himself is in a dilemma as to how to manage the unfavourable situation he has put himself in.
The truth of the matter is that no matter how he tries,he cannot please themselves both without incurring the displeasure of either of them.At the end of the day,it is either he get married to both of them or jettison them which is very unlikely.

Lool
Dilemma you say?

Flavour is the winner on all sides.

Guyman is having a field day messing with two beautiful women.

While some men would use these babes pictures as wallpaper worshipping them as goddesses

A woman that doesn't know what she wants will be tossed about on all sides by men who can tell her sweet nonsense.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by generationz(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2019
I just have one question for Anna and Sandra.

Is this how you intend to raise those beautiful girls you have?

Running after and wasting your life away with an emotionally available womanizer.

What a pity.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by LisaAnne(f): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour is a confused bloke but the two females letting themselves get kicked around by him are even more confused

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by merryossai(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Its Easter season and all you guys brought to front page is one babypaparism news...
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Bestlily(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
na lie
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by yeman2012(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
ok we now know! so op what do you want us to do with this post now?

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bestlily:
na lie
Don't be jealous
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Upton: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
I thought I was the most confused and indecisive person when it comes to relationships. I give it up for flavour n'abanian. Baba is just here and there

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Malawian(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
If I was Flavour, i will go with Anna.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Johnbosco77(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dem never serious.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by paulhunter: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
HAPPY FOR YOU IJELE
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by charlsecy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
essenceplus:
they look beautiful together
Because of a picture?

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by EmekaBlue(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
rubbish...whats our bizness
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by far11: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
BECOME A CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER IN 4 WEEKS! WITH THIS POWERFUL GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING – NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL!

Graphic design is visual problem solving, your aim is to create something that is pleasing to the eye, and gets the attention of the viewer. But it's not always about making things look cool! It has to work! What's the point of having a great looking restaurant menu if you can't find the drinks list or what the prices are?! Or a fantastic looking website but can't find the contact details or tell what button is for what purpose.
This course will provide you with the necessary real world applicable skills and knowledge to enhance and promote you or your potential client's brand, ideas or message.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 29th of April, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Malawian:
If I was Flavour, i will go with Anna.
But why?
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
LisaAnne:
Flavour is a confused bloke but the two females letting themselves get kicked around by him are even more confused
Wouldnt you wanna be kicked around by flavour?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nebuchadnezar: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
generationz:

Running after and wasting your life away with an emotionally available womanizer.

What a pity.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Larryslim(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour is enjoyment king grin
Imagine having two beauty queens to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour is a prime example of a high value male. When u a high value male, women want you and can do stupid things to hv u for keeps, otherwise hw could two beauty Queens that girls should be looking up to get pregnant for him?

8 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by bukatyne(f): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Another 2face episode loading.

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Flavour is a polygamist.

He can work with two women, now, do the two women have sense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together by chijos12: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
generationz:

What a pity.
poverty most times contribute to ladies behaving that way...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Daniella Okeke Slays In Black Outfit (Photos) / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.