Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future (22191 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Tonto Dikeh's Son Won't Suffer In Future Over Her Interviews / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Marriage: Anything Can Happen Between Nina & Me In Future – Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by garfield1: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
niz33:
bovi for sure
Alibaba,i go die,a.y,bovi,klint day drunk,julius agwu or gordons or okey bakassi
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by MufasaRebirth: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

then by all means, vote for AY in the next presidential election... or better yet vote for yourself, you seem to be a comedian.
I attacked you because you called the present POTUS a useless man, If trump is useless then what is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by ainas247: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
probably AY because of his recent gesture

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by fortune1968: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Baba Suwe
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Lamasta(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
princetom1:

U guys only know the maked up alibaba, that guy useless no be small
Bro no matter how successful you are people will always talk about the bad side of you but that shouldn't stop the work you are doing and Alibaba has proved to be a successful young man in his chosen career

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2019
slimfit1:
None look at the Lagos actor turns state legislature absolutely clueless. We have not seen any meaningful law from him.
you mean Desmond idiot
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Avedonn: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2019
princetom1:

U sure don't know alibaba, that man is very useless
Really?
Do you know him personally?
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by zlantanfan: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Avedonn:
Not possible in Nigeria. But if it were to happen, maybe Ali baba
Ali baba is one of those chop money men, he made his money under PDP pot belly sharing.

He is not even funny just political connects, my take is tejubaby face (so refined and put together)

Basket mouth / bovi cos they got that impulse of the street and seem very genuine
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by RTSC: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Mace0lane:
Are you Igbo ?
I asked because I know only them hate for no reason like you have exhibited below.

You have being calling igbos up and down and somehow you are still capable of accusing someone of hate.

na igbo go kill you. Useless thing.
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by IndianRomeo: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2019
A Y, the guy understand everything about Nigeria. If giving chance ,he will be a better President.
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by troublemakea(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Gmajor:

It's not really about ignorance. If you listen to most main stream media news networks, you'll think that Trump is a bumbling racist slowpoke that every American hates.
This is obviously not true. But CNN doesn't really care about the truth.

Everyone knws CNN is Pro-bama and Anti trump so what they say wount change the respect i got fr the man

I wount be surprised to see the man win a second term

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by patrickcollins: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Try a survey visit any Northern state and see a level of development

visit any eastern state and compare
na true, no wonder up north all the youths are educated, industrious and do not wait for government to give them free money, chai, the president must be referring to Igbo's as the lazy youths.
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by troublemakea(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2019
patrickcollins:
na true, no wonder up north all the youths are educated, industrious and do not wait for government to give them free money, chai, the president must be referring to Igbo's as the lazy youths.

Here's where I noticed you've lost it completely

I wish you quick recovery....take care
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Acermoon(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
Our leaders are comedians.... already

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by RTSC: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
That guy that does "the other news " on channels TV would make a good president.

I have forgotten his name, but his jokes are very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by iammarvellux(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Nigeria is not a joke please.
Lol,

God help us, i still believe as the comedy industry is growing rapidly with new comedians on a daily basis we can produce a Man of the people who we believe can Excel just like Zalensky did. This Easter holiday alone, imagine the number of comedians out their and the stagerring numbers of people who might have bought their tickets hoping to be entertained.

We say comedians now because we believe they already know what the common man on the streets is passing through.
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

You're sensible and a patriot

Kudos bro.....more wisdom.

I tell people a Fulani better rule me than an Igbo man. Igbos naturally are haters of themselves with no sense
Why are you always chewing what will break your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
adioolayi:
Are you saying President Trump is useless?

the biggest government shutdown in US history because of his misplace ego to have the gov pay for the wall (while during his campaign he assured everyone that mexico was gonna pay for it).... should be a hint that this guy isnt too bright.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by bionixs: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Donmedra:
chai oga what brought Igbo's now to this topic? Is like an igboman took your girl
dont mind them. that is how they go about shaking hands with juju when someone is beating them silly in our work place and if that doesnt work, they would resort to naked hates and wailing. just as you wouid unprovocatively beef one who always take your position in class in primary school. i tire for our west brothers
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2019
StarUp:
Depends on the kind of president you want... If you want us to die, then "I go Die" will best fit; if you want us to be saved, then "I go Save" will best fit...but if you want us to be in confusion, then give it to "Akpororo"... But on a personal note, I think " Zebudaya alias 430" (China Okpala) will be a good president because he is more mature.
I'd rather vote you a million times over.. Because u made alot of sense out of already said nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2019
President of which country pls
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2019
RTSC:
That guy that does "the other news " on channels TV would make a good president.

I have forgotten his name, but his jokes are very intelligent.
okey bakassi... He's a guy from the oldblock... I respect him so much.. He's been around since mid 90s.. And still relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by patrickcollins: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Here's where I noticed you've lost it completely

I wish you quick recovery....take care
hahaha, thanks for the observation bro
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by RTSC: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
okey bakassi... He's a guy from the oldblock... I respect him so much.. He's been around since mid 90s.. And still relevant
He is the most intelligent comedian in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by princetom1(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Lamasta:

Bro no matter how successful you are people will always talk about the bad side of you but that shouldn't stop the work you are doing and Alibaba has proved to be a successful young man in his chosen career

We are not talking abt his career now, but if he cares abt the nation, which sadly he doesn't care
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

I attacked you because you called the present POTUS a useless man, If trump is useless then whats is Buhari

did Buhari made Nigeria any worst than it has always been?! you are talking as if Nigeria was paradise before him and he fukced it up......lol!

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by princetom1(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Mace0lane:
Are you Igbo ?
I asked because I know only them hate for no reason like you have exhibited below.

U would have ask reasoble question but u choose to be tribalistic, i don't have time to waste with bigots between, am not igbo
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2019
RTSC:

He is the most intelligent comedian in Nigeria.
Most likely... I'm agreeing until otherwise
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Lamasta(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2019
princetom1:

We are not talking abt his career now, but if he cares abt the nation, which sadly he doesn't care
Bros who told you Alibaba doesn't care? In this NEXT LEVEL even the celebrities care o cos na everybody e affect

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Bettyo4(f): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Prince Hezekiah
Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by Engr0misbahu(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Ali art work wi do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money / Moses Bliss' Registry Wedding (Photos) / "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.