Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? (5101 Views)

Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2019
For me I can't fit choose, e dey hungry me to slap all of them...please help me decide which of them deserves the slap most cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Government of dwarfs grin

Our economy is stunted like the fools.

By the way where is dwarf El Rufai? I'm beginning to believe he has had a problem.... It's unlike the dwarf not to be going up and down, trying to destroy somebody's house or something.....

Upon all the money oshiomole is eating see how his body is resisting transformation....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by dokie: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Osibanjo.

We expected so much from him, but he gave us lies.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by doublewisdom: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2019
I feel like slapping the three both of them. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by enemybulldozer(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

For me I can't fit choose, e dey hungry me to slap all of them...please help me decide which of them deserves the slap most cheesy
Osibande, for being a useless Christian and pastor.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Printerscanner: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

Bring out your father to contest election. He may be the Messiah or Mai Suya that Nigerians have been waiting for. Until then, SHUT THE FUCCK UP.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Printerscanner: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

Here is another unfortunate chikd from broken home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Printerscanner: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Osibande, for being a useless Christian and pastor.

All those three men are active street boys. Attempt to slap anyone of them and let us see if you will live to tell the story.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by nazicartel(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
slap osinbajo and u'll be forgiven, and u will sleep in peace in the night... Adams will fight you even in ur dream.... I don't trust El-rufai, he's the only politician I'm afraid of... he can kill... All of them are great men, I respect them...... Respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by loopman: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

Coward
Show us your dongoyaro father and let see whether he deserves a kick or a slap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by udemzyudex(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
I swear this op dey kolo ooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Bella55555(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

seriously thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Bella55555(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
doublewisdom:
yeeeh grin grin grin grin grin "three both" calm down please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by daroz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Adams and Hell-rufai for sure. sad

As for Osinbajo, God says “touch not my anoin...)
Abeg fear no let me finish the sentence o make nairalanders no go eat me raw..

In fact .....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by enemybulldozer(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Printerscanner:

All those three men are active street boys. Attempt to slap anyone of them and let us see if you will live to tell the story.
Oh shut up!
Are they God??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
loopman:

Coward
Show us your dongoyaro father and let see whether he deserves a kick or a slap

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
The only thing these dwarfs have, that's worth considering is their wives tongue...
Very nice wives....i hope they are servicing those beautiful women,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
dokie:
Osibanjo.

We expected so much from him, but he gave us lies.

Tinubu really disorganized his brain settings.... Fear tinubu. I doubt the idiot still remembers he is a pastor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Oh shut up!
Are they God??
Are you minding the mumu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
daroz:
Adams and Hell-rufai for sure. sad

As for Osinbajo, God says “touch not my anoin...)
Abeg fear no let me finish the sentence o make nairalanders no go eat me raw..

In fact .....

Osunbade is Tinubu's anointed not God's, I will not only touch him, he should be slapped every morning until his brain returns to factory settings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bella55555:
seriously thank you
You welcome sweetie
Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
doublewisdom:

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by loopman: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

Lame!

Just post the photo of your dogonyaro father

Idiat grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
loopman:

Lame!

Just post the photo of your dogonyaro father

Idiat grin

Sifiaaaa pains. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by loopman: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
bastardmod:

Sifiaaaa pains. grin grin grin

Yes! To your dongoyaro dirty man you are not proud of to show us

Bastard child grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Is04970: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Another insane post from a product of baby factory located in the cursed erosion ridden redmudland.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by loopman: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is04970:
Another insane post from a product of baby factory located in the cursed erosion ridden redmudland.

Nnamdi Kanu and Python dance really did terrible damage to those cursed verminous things
Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
loopman:

Yes! To your dongoyaro dirty man you are not proud of to show us

Bastard child grin
grin grin ...see pains

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is04970:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by bastardmod: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cursed stunted government of rogues and charlatans.
Re: Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
OP, I will advise you to be very careful. You don't know who's omo nairaland. Just because you're anonymous does not mean they cannot track you down sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi Laughing At Scene Of Onitsha Fire Incident / Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate / Ibb's Day Of Reckonig Will Come, Says Vatsa's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.