Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (98452 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by dainformant(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2019
A student of Benue State University (BSU) Makurdi, has passed away after marathon sex with girlfriend, according to reports.

The deceased student identified as Jeff, who is a student of Library and Information Science in the institution - was reported to have died after having sex with girlfriend.

It was gathered that Jeff complained of abdominal pain after the sex session with the girlfriend and died later in a hospital.

Many internet users are of the opinion that the deceased may have taken drugs to boost his performance which later led to his death.

According to reports, the girlfriend reported the case to the police and was arrested in the process as investigations into the matter are underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/benue-university-student-dies-after-marathon-sex-with-girlfriend.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by funmijoyb(f): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerians and sex sha. If we love Nigeria our country the way we love sex, it won't be a shithole like Donald trump allegedly called it

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Aboks(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2019
sex sex sex wetin dem swell 4 una

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by toffyz(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2019
he follow where he follow come...if you know you know.

Anyways, RIP

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2019
he should continue the sex wherever he is. the rate at which guys are dieing on sex is becoming alarming. at least if you can't abstain from sex, one round of sex is enough. I am just wondering what he will tell God on judgment day when he is asked what killed him

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by czarina(f): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2019
All they do is sex sex sex! Nothing for their head. Ediots!

I just hope this story is true sha.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Redeakaa(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2019
Others wee nor learn lesson now o.....dey wee stee goan be knacking anyhow ow......

Is ses by force

me iyaf go

3 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by CreepyBlackpool: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2019
He died in active service.

Oh well.

If only he was a pastafarian, he'd be enjoying in the stripper factory in heavensmiley

15 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
D girl don use am buy Benz be DAT.... grin
Young blood like this waste because of pucci...
Something must kill a man,but e no supoz be pucci...
Rip boy...

11 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by TANID(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Again
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
This generation and love for sex is indescribable. Everything is now "sexified". No wonder recent study has shown that ladies with big ass & boobs seem to have more confidence than ladies with masters degree on social media. What a way to die!

23 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by etugba(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by vincent561(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by demo4ril97(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Many atimes, I just laugh it off when I hear guys going the extreme in a bid to satisfy a biatch that would most likely cheat, irrespective of how hard you hit. That how humans are wired to be insatiable, I can recollect how I had a fair share from one of my area bros gf who is always nagging how his hoe was such loyal, infact uncle get all what a girl should appreciate in a men but she wasn't contented.

I still have another parade and she is a crazy one, and am observing b4 making an attack.
I will just advice guy men to keep safety, your satisfaction before her selfish interest. If she no feel okay make she get a lovemachinè

He who leaves a fight, lives to fight better another day. You can't always win

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by ruffhandu: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Rest in He'll sir.
Your mates are thinking of how to create new applications using AI and blockchain and your goal is how to satisfy yourself and woman with intimacy.
Devil will hail you there.

Madame, you are next Cos I'm not sure you are satisfied. People are reflecting on the resurrection power, see what you are busy with. Better prepare.

They said your papa planted something in your thing to stop you from sleeping around. Why not keep men safe by keeping them away. You'll soon meet a guy whose grandfather planted something in his thing to ensure he sleeps with any girl, then, when the jujus clash for your body, lemme see how you'll survive. Nonesense.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by mightyhaze: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dude probably had a bad heart.

Marathon sex is such a waste of time and stamina for useful endeavors. Less than half of that energy could make atleast 15mounds of yam in the farm.. While the girl looks on in admiration..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by obembet(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
weitin e go tell God.

Wasted Dickson
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guys will never learn.
Before sex, assess your self and know if you're good for a quickie or slow ride or rough tumble.

If your assessment is slow ride, keep at it. And when she says baby faster, my brother don't answer any fvckin body, just maintain your pace otherwise let her come ontop and fck her own brains out.

What the tortoise lacks in speed, it makes up in guile, and guess what? It usually outlives those animals who have speed.

It was gathered that Jeff complained of abdominal pain after the sex session with the girlfriend and died later in a hospital.
If you ask me, I'd tell you he died of ruptured abdominal aorta.
This is classic from the history.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Denikayan: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Truth be told, Toto is very sweet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Katier00(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
All to please a woman who has numerous boyfriends

10 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by abc115: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
He died in service

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by fidelitystrs: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hmmm
Check my signature for free website
Contact me
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by SimplePlan34: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nack to d grave
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by moshoodn(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lol...
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Majlaw(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
I no dey do pass myself.

4 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
Truth be told, Toto is very sweet.

May God forgiv u

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by RZArecta2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerian police are useless sha, why arrest the girlfriend ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.