Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities (43543 Views)

18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / "Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG / Brilliant Nigerian Lady Poses With 10 Admission Letters She Got From Foreign Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by goldcoinhub: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2019
A Nigerian lady has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc

The lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, is a Cross River State indigene and a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.

In her words:

I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetics and record computation which led me to studying Accountancy as my first degree.

During my degree program, I was very active in many facets of University life. I completed a number of voluntary internship on holidays, working for small business owners.

This gave me an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.

After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:

1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.

Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.

https://lailasnews.com/very-brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Somebody5589: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congrats dear

6 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by emeijeh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Name checkers nyorrrrrr

34 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Paulpeterparker: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
before applying she should have considered her financial power.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
There is no big deal with that especially for MSC. Getting admission to UK universities are very easy once you have your qualification because they are steady looking for foreigners that will come and pay the big bucks. If you apply for 20 universities you will still get admission all you do is select the one you are very ok with.
Only for my bsc I applied to six universities and all six universities gave me admission and I opted for the cheapest which was Coventry University.

391 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by KevMitnick: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congrats but the truth is that you can get a foreign admission very easily once you have the money to pay for your tuition especially in the UK and the European Union.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
She looks like the daughter of a rich man, I can bet my two balls that she didn’t write waec with her brains

It is very easy to get an admission abroad they make a lot of money from foreign students

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
I dont get Is this a big deal. If we all apply d result will be same

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by easzypeaszy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
She swt sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Here is one that got the beauty and the brains!!

6 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by eendy(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Easy or not she has done well... if it was one empty head twerking, sadly she would have gotten s sponsor for each admission letter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by basty: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Any big deal for a higher bidder?

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by obembet(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Not surprise. Congratulations
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Leebeedo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
All UK schools, they give out admissions like Akara cos they want your money.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by skubido(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congrat

Ire Akari oooooo
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Lexusgs430: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
All they want is your foreign fee payment.......

3 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by ishawlar: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congrat good of u girl. Where r the slay babies nd queen mamas

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by yinkus6750(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
So, no financier, yet she's busy compiling admission letter like certificate.
What is her aim?
Not about the education, its about slaying for potential customers.

11 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Paulpeterparker:

Most times na scholarship Ooo

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
The real slayqueen!! not those disguised harlots whose life ambition is to get a sugar daddy and be jumping on different dicks for a living, only to come on social media and claim "miss independant"

4 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Stanweezy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Have nothing to say

But wait, no money and she come dey apply to all this schools for masters

2 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by slex(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Foreign money loading...
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Agbaletu: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Getting admission letters from 10 Schools without funding makes no sense.
I am sure she can apply for scholarship now.

5 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Pavore9: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Paulpeterparker:

Getting an admission letter has its thrill even when there is no clear idea of funding. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Sufisunni: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Most UK universities have 80 to 90% admission rate. I was expecting to see great European and USA universities

15 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Paulpeterparker:

Abi ke...... Maybe fasting and prayers have either failed or not produced a sponsor..........
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by JOSEPH4334: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
She doesn't have Choice
Else she would have go for Her Best Choice
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by bet9ja(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is not a big deal. JAMB/POST UME is a destiny killer. Maybe she has suffered from JAMB. Anyways, congrats
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Lordofthewest(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
They'll soon come and claim she's from biafuro now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out / SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.