Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot (26177 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by goldcoinhub: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has stated that she once had military men pointing their guns at her and she is not bothered about what is said about on social media.

The actress made this revelation in an interview with the Guardian when she was asked about her feelings concerning the negative comments she received recently on social media recently when she engaged in debate with presidential aide on Twitter.

She said:

“I’m not overwhelmed by the reactions, especially the negative ones. I expected them. These ones were just talk. I faced bullets before. I faced military men pointing guns at me, and so, the negative reactions were nothing to me.

And why would I want to ruffle any nest? Who doesn’t want to hide his or her head? Do you know that when I had cause to speak up against previous governments, I was attacked? Not by words alone. But my business, my personal life, my finances were attacked. It is not something I enjoy doing, but sometimes, I worry too like every other normal human being. I worry for my safety. I worry for the safety of people around me.

Omotola added:

People think this is a joke. They think it is funny. They think it is something somebody just wakes up to do. I don’t have a choice than to speak the truth. I live here and I’m a born activist. I’m not just an activist, because I want to talk or I want people to notice me, this is who I’m. I have been like this since I was achild.

Everybody who knew me as a child would tell you that Omotola wouldn’t stand injustice. I’m that person who will speak out. Sometimes, I fight against myself too. I am like shut up, shut up; you don’t have to say everything. Keep quiet. I guess you can’t fight whom God has made you.

https://lailasnews.com/military-men-once-pointed-guns-at-me-to-shoot-omotola/

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Same here. Back in 2009 they said I wasn't Nigerian! Pointed a gun at me and asked me to speak my native dialect. At the cork of their gun, I developed speech impairment. I couldn't even speak English let alone my native tongue. My older brother was terrified as I was asked tospeak any native Nigerian language or face the airport wall and be shot. Apparently, they were having fun with me. This happened on an april Election day around 2009 or thereabout at Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by ojun50(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
He told me he feel like killing body immediately i rush out of the place, the yeye soldier jst return frm Sudan then oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Who we go ask
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Evil thrives when good people keep quiet.

Weldone for standing up for the numerous masses whose voices can't be heard.

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

25 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
AND SO?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Omotola no let anybody kill you yet o, I still have the hope of fokn you one day

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by RockHard: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Really? So wetin make we come do? Fry jollof?

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by ekestic1976(f): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
This Omotola don beleful she dey find the tin wey go burst im stomach!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by yeman2012(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
me that police shoot at me but the bullet didn't meet me I didn't tell or disturb anybody here on nairaland o..

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Olalan(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facing bullets in what sense?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Alphaman007: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Watch how people will still attack her... Walahi we get problem for this country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by tobidam: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has stated that she once had military men pointing their guns at her and she is not bothered about what is said about on social media.

The actress made this revelation in an interview with the Guardian when she was asked about her feelings concerning the negative comments she received recently on social media recently when she engaged in debate with presidential aide on Twitter.

She said:

“I’m not overwhelmed by the reactions, especially the negative ones. I expected them. These ones were just talk. I faced bullets before. I faced military men pointing guns at me, and so, the negative reactions were nothing to me.

And why would I want to ruffle any nest? Who doesn’t want to hide his or her head? Do you know that when I had cause to speak up against previous governments, I was attacked? Not by words alone. But my business, my personal life, my finances were attacked. It is not something I enjoy doing, but sometimes, I worry too like every other normal human being. I worry for my safety. I worry for the safety of people around me.

Omotola added:

People think this is a joke. They think it is funny. They think it is something somebody just wakes up to do. I don’t have a choice than to speak the truth. I live here and I’m a born activist. I’m not just an activist, because I want to talk or I want people to notice me, this is who I’m. I have been like this since I was achild.

Everybody who knew me as a child would tell you that Omotola wouldn’t stand injustice. I’m that person who will speak out. Sometimes, I fight against myself too. I am like shut up, shut up; you don’t have to say everything. Keep quiet. I guess you can’t fight whom God has made you.

That is Nigeria for u.
Learn French, Spanish, German, Chinese and others free @ www.tobidam.com
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Deymolarr(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thank God they didn’t... would have been disastrou...

Btw...

Lands for sale in Ado ekiti at cheap and affordable prices... contact 08120618963
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by TANID(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by adewest1999(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
angrypictures or I don't believe it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
beatcoins:
Same here. Back in 2009 they said I wasn't Nigerian! Pointed a gun at me and asked me to speak my native dialect. At the cork of their gun, I developed speech impairment. I couldn't even speak English let alone my native tongue. My older brother was terrified as I was asked tospeak any native Nigerian language or face the airport wall and be shot. Apparently, they were having fun with me. This happened on an april Election day around 2009 or thereabout at Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way.
So which country you from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by danot1030: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
She said when she had the cause to speak against the previous government people talked.

The question is which of the previous government, is the the Jonathan government that was in the public knowledge how omotola went to aso rock to receive her share of the national Cale or who does not know that the reason for the attack against Buhari and his government is because he refused to recognize them to allow them visit to aso rock again for the loot.

When omotola and the rest were going to aso rock to share the loot the less privilege were still hungry then.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Denikayan: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Okay, We have heard.

Next..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by realwiz1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Omotola no let anybody kill you yet o, I still have the hope of fokn you one day
look at this one

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by lloyds(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
This woman should just keep herself off unnecessary contest with the government. Its not healthy for her except she has a political intent.

She needs to chill. . Old age is gradually creeping in too . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by MillerJnr(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
AND SO?
help me ask am o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Nsonaso(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Someone's wife... Very bad of you to think it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Avedonn: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
This woman is trying to give herself importance that she doesn't deserve.

Just because FG glorify her with response about poverty comment she made few weeks ago and now she want compare herself with the likes of legendary Fela.

For her mind now she has become a human right advocate fighting for the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Klhop1: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hd

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by ted33: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
ARE YOU A WORKING CLASS LADY AND BASED IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA AND SURROUNDING CITIES AND TOWNS AND YOU ARE READY FOR SERIOUS AND GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE OF A LIFETIME?

On the platform of love are these Abuja based working class eligible bachelors who are smart, romantic and handsome bobos and await you on the real deal PLATFORM OF LOVE

1) Oladayo A - Banker, Abuja
2) Emeka E - Social Worker, Abuja
3) Gerlad J - Civil Servant, Abuja
4) Nwosu O - Business Man, Abuja
5) Oladimeji A - Banker, Abuja

All you need to do is add the ADMIN OF THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE on Whatsapp and Telegram, get your details verified and let the love connect begins. Also, singles ready for marriage from other cities and states across Nigeria are also verified on the platform. Unlike other platforms that charge you for love, we dont charge ANYONE a dime.

NOTE: The couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other weddings preparations are underway on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!
You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship. If you are looking for 2nd wife. If you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby> if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) or if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

IT IS THE OPERATION 'YOU MUST NOT END THIS YEAR STILL SINGLE'

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Premiumwriter: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
this guy dey mad ah swear grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Damoche10: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
How that one take affect me Omotola.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:

She said:

It's only zombies that will not worry!!!

Omotola don't mind this hypocritical government when you were speaking against the other government, they prints and cheer you on undecided

Now they are in power, they are worst!!!

It's not going to end here!!! Be prepared, they are going to dig dirts about you!

It's their turn to hear the truth, don't stop saying it!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afod Celebrates 46th Birthday In Style / 9ice Performs No Be Mistake In Church !! ( Video ) / "I Am Dope In Real Life" - Bbnaija Vandora Steps Out In Black (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.