Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Https://scot.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-sets-a-new-record/ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Https://scot.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-sets-a-new-record/ (196 Views)

The Moment Jose Piesero Went To South Africa Himself To Scot For Nwabali(photo) / GWR: Chukwuebuka Ezugha Sets New Record For Most Soccer Touches With The Abdomen / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://scot.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-sets-a-new-record/ by Tochukwu17(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo has set the record as the first player to win the league in three top European sides.

Ronaldo has won the Premier League with Manchester United, La Liga with Real Madrid and Serie A with Juventus.

The Italian side won their eighth consecutive Serie A titles following a 2-1 win against Fiorentina. Juventus now boasts of 35 Scudettos, far ahead of closest challengers AC Milan who have 18

The 34-year-old had previously won three Premier league titles with Manchester United in the 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09 campaigns.

Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand at Manchester United
He also won two La Liga titles with Real Madrid during the 2011-12 with Jose Mourinho and 2016-17 with Zinedine Zidane.

The win against Fiorentina is Ronaldo’s first Serie A title in his first season with the club as they came back strongly after their Champions League quarter-final exit to Ajax last week.

There have been lots of rumours surrounding Ronaldo’s continuous stay at Juventus, after yesterday’s victory he broke the silence on the matter.

“I am staying at Juve, 1,000 per cent,” Ronaldo told Sky Spors Italy.

“In my opinion, it was a very good first season and I adapted well. We won the Scudetto and the Italian Super Cup, which is certainly not easy to achieve.”

“After winning the league in England and Spain, now I can say I’ve won it in Italy too. It was important to me and I’m very happy.”

RONALDO
Only two men have won the top-flight title in England, Italy and Spain.

José Mourinho (manager) and Cristiano Ronaldo (footballer).

Which manager or player will follow suit?

scot.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Football Chelsea Facing Critical Window Ban / Manchester United's Ander Herrera Confirms Old Trafford Exit / NPFL 2019: Yobe Stars On The Verge Of Relegation After Losing To Akwa Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.