Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Billions!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billions!!! (3429 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billions!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Who watches the series BILLIONS.... the latest season 4 episode 6, a scene where Chuck Rhodes a district attorney had an extreme sexual bondage, domination, sadism, masochism also known as BDSM, he actually had bruises on his body and eyes, I'm appalled, how can someone enjoy extreme pain and degradation during sex to reach orgasm? I'm still trying to understand what triggers that kind of urge....

Matured minds should contribute their knowledge on this please.

3 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by MiaB(f): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
that's why its a movie.
Re: Billions!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
MiaB:
that's why its a movie.

And you think it doesn't happen for real? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by iTearHerToto: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Before I opened the thread I knew it would involve sex

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by johnyrock: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
I have watched this movie on cyberflix tv app on my Android phone. Now you can also download it on your devices such as Android, iPhone or FireStick and PC. Get it from https://cyberflixtvapp.co/

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Before I opened the thread I knew it would involve sex

Pukes angry

Go to literature section, where it involves books.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions!!! by iTearHerToto: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Go to literature section, where it involves books.
Apart from sex, money, food and sex what else do you have upstairs I guess zero

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Apart from sex, money, food and sex what else do you have upstairs I guess zero

Pukes angry

Coming from someone with you moniker, what an irony!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions!!! by iTearHerToto: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Coming from someone with you moniker, what an irony!!!
You can still do better sweet heart. I rest my case smiley

Re: Billions!!! by logan2(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
i had a girlfriend who was so obsessed with fingering, she doent care if i finger her to bleeding point,she enjoys it that much
Re: Billions!!! by LarryBee1k: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Billions!!! by lilmax(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
I know someone who gets to orgasm by electric shock

so its real
Re: Billions!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Everyone with different sexual fantasy. White are more exposed and liberal. Bdsm is real bruh. If I tell you my sexual fantasy, you go fear your Puna.

Pls share, for learning and knowledge purpose only smiley
Re: Billions!!! by LarryBee1k: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Pls share, for learning and knowledge purpose only smiley
Something are best kept to oneself.
Re: Billions!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Something are best kept to oneself.

Lol okay.
Re: Billions!!! by jeyselassie(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Who watches the series BILLIONS.... the latest season 5 episode 6, a scene where Chuck Rhodes a district attorney had an extreme sexual bondage, domination, sadism, masochism also known as BDSM, he actually had bruises on his body and eyes, I'm appalled, how can someone enjoy extreme pain and degradation during sex to reach orgasm? I'm still trying to understand what triggers that kind of urge....

finally someone who watches billions smiley

2 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by jeyselassie(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Who watches the series BILLIONS.... the latest season 5 episode 6, a scene where Chuck Rhodes a district attorney had an extreme sexual bondage, domination, sadism, masochism also known as BDSM, he actually had bruises on his body and eyes, I'm appalled, how can someone enjoy extreme pain and degradation during sex to reach orgasm? I'm still trying to understand what triggers that kind of urge....

please come I have a lot to vibe about on it
Re: Billions!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
lilmax:

so its real

Re: Billions!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Who watches the series BILLIONS....

I can't get enough of this series.... My favorite scene is the SPEECH he gave when vying for the Attorney General's office.

Mehn...dat confession about his sexual fantasy swept me off my feet. A man with a mind of steel.

His wife, the psychologist, na the definition of a modern woman: EDUCATED, HUMBLE, SMART, HOMELY ....

And dat hedge fund genius: Taylor Mason | She be sumtin else

Bobby Axelrod na the modern billionaire.

Interesting characters

2 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by y3mi(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It's deep, it's not everyone whose mind can assimilate things like BDSM as it cut across different human psychosexual gratifications. So just let it be.

2 Likes

Re: Billions!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
lilmax:

so its real

shocked
Re: Billions!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

There is no season5 yet moron_.
Re: Billions!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
lordskid:

I can't get enough of this series.... My favorite scene is the SPEECH he gave when vying for the Attorney General's office.

Mehn...dat confession about his sexual fantasy swept me off my feet. A man with a mind of steel.

His wife, the psychologist, na the definition of a modern woman: EDUCATED, HUMBLE, SMART, HOMELY ....

And dat hedge fund genius: Taylor Mason | She be sumtin else

Bobby Axelrod na the modern billionaire.

Interesting characters

The series knocked off all my all time favorites, chuck is a world class actor. I have never seen an actor that good. Like you said the characters chai its out of this world.

anticipating SEASON5 probably next year.

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by Heroclitus(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

sincerely speaking...Suck actually does exist in real life

But the truth is that most men wouldn't want to come out publicly to tell that they are also interested in/indulge in such

I actually know quite a few guys who are into it
Re: Billions!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
lordskid:

Can't get enuff of this wonderful series.....so entertaining! Se Season 5 z out ni?
No now next year, S4 was produced this year.

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
No now next year, S4 was produced this year.

Yeah true it stops at season 4, I think biglittlelois made a mistake, you didn't have to insult her undecided

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yeah true it stops at season 4, I think biglittlelois made a mistake, you didn't have to insult her undecided
She shouldn't have to make the mistake.
Re: Billions!!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
She shouldn't have to make the mistake.

See talk, are you above mistake?

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

See talk, are you above mistake?
Yes the one she did.

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Yes the one she did.

You really have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Billions!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You really have a problem.
Because i don't think like you? i could say the same because you don't think at all to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) / ... / Please Suggest A STRONG Energy Drink For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.