Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... (3881 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by vincentjk(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2019
OsuGanja:

Murphy don die ??

Murphy died few weeks ago cry
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by warripikin17(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2019
rainmoredays:
I guess the OP was hoping a good Samaritan/nairalander would send money to him to treat the poor dog.

Alas, his format failed woefully
Hmmnm,I haven't seen someone as dumb as you in ages.

4 Likes

Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by frowland(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't know why you guys don't like giving your dogs over the counter antibiotics Red&Black.
For more than 15 years of owning dogs, large and small breed. Once I notice fever I administere Red&Black and the next few days the dog is up and running.
Only dewarming and other specific ailments I look into their meds. Most of they meds are expired meds anyways.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by deltateam: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
agarawu23:
Don't take dog if you aren't financially okay. Everybody wants to join the dog crew but can't do their all to keep them. You will need to work your ass out to make your dog comfortable cos you will need to treat them like your own child.

That dog is too beautiful to die. Pls look for possible solutions asap. sad

Give him money or pay for a vet to treat the dog since it mustn't die.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by deltateam: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
frbona:
Whatever you doing, never cut corners if you don't want to mourn that beautiful creature. Just assume someone close to you is sick and in need of urgent treatment. Rally round immediately and get that money for that dog's treatment. The more you wait the higher the bills cause its health is deteriorating.

RIP to my Spike embarassed

Why not you rally funds and give him.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by deltateam: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
agarawu23:
where is your location? Are you ready to give the dog out for adoption so that he can be well treated?

You want to cash in on his helplessness abi. Just like make him lease his wife for you to take care of her. Ogun fall on you.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by deltateam: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
rainmoredays:
I guess the OP was hoping a good Samaritan/nairalander would send money to him to treat the poor dog.

Alas, his format failed woefully

Ogun kee you. You could at least have offered to pay the vet directly.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by frbona: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

Why not you rally funds and give him.
what I'm I ?
Dangote's Son?
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by OsuGanja(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
vincentjk:

Murphy died few weeks ago cry

I’m sorry bro ��
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by rainmoredays: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
deltateam:

Ogun kee you. You could at least have offered to pay the vet directly.
poverty dwell in your life forever. AMEN
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by johnnyn1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
rainmoredays:
poverty dwell in your life forever. AMEN

Really?

What has Pet section turned to?
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Don't buy genetically modified/hybrid pets or those made for cold environments if you don't have means to take care of them.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by bobiaustine85: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Baroba:

That's quite harsh, he never asked anyone for money, the least you could do is sympathize with him on his loss, or simply keep it moving to the next thread if you have nothing to contribute.. pathetic..
9ice one bro,I love ur sense of maturity

1 Like

Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by Arobake: 4:57am On May 04, 2019
Eiyah.....sorry.
I wish I had seen this earlier. Agric dogs arent easy to maintain. Sorry again.

honey001:

Though he was later treated that same yesterday morning, but I guess it was too late. he could not survive.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by honey001(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2019
Arobake:
Eiyah.....sorry. I wish I had seen this earlier. Agric dogs arent easy to maintain. Sorry again.

Thanks ma....

1 Like

Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by vinotinto5: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by peeta4u(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2019
frowland:
I don't know why you guys don't like giving your dogs over the counter antibiotics Red&Black.
For more than 15 years of owning dogs, large and small breed. Once I notice fever I administere Red&Black and the next few days the dog is up and running.
Only dewarming and other specific ailments I look into their meds. Most of they meds are expired meds anyways.
which drug is red and black? Is it tetracycline?
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by frowland(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2019
peeta4u:
which drug is red and black? Is it tetracycline?

Ampicillin. Red and Yellow is Tetracycline.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by peeta4u(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
frowland:

Ampicillin. Red and Yellow is Tetracycline.
pls can u tell me what dosage u administer to ur dog and hw often do u.
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'm sorry for your loss...
I have two Samoyeds, and I won't say I have not had my own share of this parvo story.
Every time my dogs show signs of not eating, vomiting and all, I quickly run around. Call my vet and make sure he is always checking on them. Luckily for me, they always come back from it but I can't help but wonder how long I'm gonna be lucky before I love one of them.
I also don't think it's parvo at first until they are left unattended then it gets worse and becomes parvo.
Mine don't always get to that stage. I guess money can save lives and take it.
Again, I'm sorry for your loss op
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by honey001(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I'm sorry for your loss...
I have two Samoyeds, and I won't say I have not had my own share of this parvo story.
Every time my dogs show signs of not eating, vomiting and all, I quickly run around. Call my vet and make sure he is always checking on them. Luckily for me, they always come back from it but I can't help but wonder how long I'm gonna be lucky before I love one of them.
I also don't think it's parvo at first until they are left unattended then it gets worse and becomes parvo.
Mine don't always get to that stage. I guess money can save lives and take it.
Again, I'm sorry for your loss op

Thanks bro....
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Every writer keeps avoiding the guy that talked about the red and black capsule but he is right.i once had 4-6 Lhasa dogs,once I notice they were acting dull,I dilute one capsule in small quantity of water and administer it to any of them and within 2 days,they are up and playing.in short the last lhasa i bought,i did not vaccine her at all,I gave it same drugs i would have given a baby and she was fine,sold her at 8 months.....
Re: My Samoyed Dog Is Dying... by Gbyms: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2019
honey001:
Am a first time owner of Dog, someone gave me this cute Samoyed for free since December last year, been taking care of him... he was vaccinated in February, next vaccination date was supposed to be March 16th, but up till now, could not vaccinate him due to some reasons.....

Three days ago now, I noticed the dog was not eating and had this watery faeces with mucous, managed to call the Vet doctor, he came around checked him and said he suspected Parvo virus, he gave him some drips and some other injection.. Now he said we need to start the treatment afresh to combat the virus, now I don't even have means of doing that now, just watching the dog lying down helplessly at home dying slowly....

Any alternative remedy?

It’s definitely Pavo virus! My Caucasian had this months back. It refused eating or moving. Very dull.
I don’t think there’s an alternative cure except from a veterinarian.
Mine was admitted and it got healed after a week or less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What Happened When A Jaguar And A Lion Fights To The Death / Adult Male Slant Back Gsd Available / Difference Between Boerboel Vs Bullmastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.