Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong (23410 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by tophumble(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
It is called comedy without caution
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Now Jesus Allah Christ, apart from being a Savior and Shepherd is also 'our ' Creator.

I thought Islamist were dumb, but this beats my imagination.

Even the Jews know that the Jesuits made this up.

Islam and Christianity and in fact all religions are scam. But at least they maintain world peace.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Denko2721987(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is why an average Muslim sees Christianity as a joke because most Christains treat their religion like a joke. No offence but this is a fact.. This is why the second largest religion is violently and rigorously on the rise.. The way Christains treat their religion, i doubt if it will survive the next 200 years..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by bettercreature(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Successmind:
Am kind of confused here,is Jesus the creator or GOD
I wonder lol.Educated illiterate celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by barinedan(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Surprisingly, these comedian are called and paid by pastors to crack their silly jokes right on the alter. I feel ashamed because you can never see anyone using mohamed crack any joke, but the name of Jesus Christ has become so common that people can use it anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Oguieke(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Nebuchadnezar: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
Hadone:
It's not good, they're mocking a holy prophet of God. May the peace and blessing of Allah (SWT) be upon prophet Jesus the son of Maryam
[/s]
Jesus is the son of God
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by kenkel: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aldebaran:
Your maker?

Hmmmm
no matter the level I attain in life, I will never make mockery of God, the creator of heavens and earth. The almighty who brought me into existence. He created a platform for my existence. The little I can do is to thank him.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by ABELKIDO(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
And who says Jesus is the maker of everybody?

Who sabi am for China and Indian.
You sabi o, you no sabi o the truth is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by femi4: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
lonelydora:
They are very wrong. Christians are really their own problem.

Muslims made it a rule not to joke about Mohammed, and all Muslims abide by it. Why then do Christians make joke about their maker?

Even here in Nairaland, we are not allowed to comment on Muslim thread without accepting their oath. And the mods here allow every Dick, Tom, and Harry to comment on Christian threads.

Just watch out, this my comment will be deleted
What do you expect when Pastors start inviting comedian to entertain them in the Church

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by omojeesu(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
They know that Jesus is forgiving and Christians are gentle as a dove. That's why. Let them try cracking joke about ......then they will know the difference.

The jokes do nothing to Jesus, His Church and people. They don't bother me. I just ignore. They need prayers that their eyes be opened and surrender their lives to Him.

Endtimes are upon us. The jokes in time will become mockery.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by omojeesu(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
barinedan:
Surprisingly, these comedian are called and paid by pastors to crack their silly jokes right on the alter. I feel ashamed because you can never see anyone using mohamed crack any joke, but the name of Jesus Christ has become so common that people can use it anyhow

It will get worse actually. End times.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Hadone(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Jesus is the son of God
kiss the truth
But bible addressed him as the son of Marry
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by miraclea: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=Hadone post=77765023]It's not good, they're mocking a holy prophet of God. May the peace and blessing of Allah (SWT) be upon prophet Jesus the son of Maryam[

You tried He's more than a prophet for your information Jesus is the only begotten son of God he is Lord of lord's king of kings He's the only savior of the world he is the way the truth and He's life for ever and ever Amen

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by omojeesu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denko2721987:
This is why an average Muslim sees Christianity as a joke because most Christains treat their religion like a joke. No offence but this is a fact.. This is why the second largest religion is violently and rigorously on the rise.. The way Christains treat their religion, i doubt if it will survive the next 200 years..

End times signs about the Church. Will get worse. Jesus asked in Luke 18:8 ..............when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

He talked about the love of His people waxing cold and being lukewarm. He will revive / purge His Church before He returns with the fire of the great tribulation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by anambraamaka: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
I pity them
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by LordPsalm(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
lonelydora:
They are very wrong. Christians are really their own problem.

Muslims made it a rule not to joke about Mohammed, and all Muslims abide by it. Why then do Christians make joke about their maker?

Even here in Nairaland, we are not allowed to comment on Muslim thread without accepting their oath. And the mods here allow every Dick, Tom, and Harry to comment on Christian threads.

Just watch out, this my comment will be deleted
You are right.
Religious issues are sacred to either parties. Mods must also do same for Christian forum or we leave this forum

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denko2721987:

You took that out of my heart. Christians dress anyhow to church(the kind one wey those olosho dey wear for night beside brothels), they chat, press phones, invite jokers aka comedian to churches, dance makossa, yahoozee, alingo, gbe body e etc in church. They hug, kiss, sex inside church. Their ushers dress like a prostitute en route where to service customers, the pastors sleep with all the Married and single babes, exploit the members to acquire jets, business,schools when members due of hunger. And the list go on and on. The most unfortunate thing is even if the pastor is caught red handed in the act, the members will defend their pastor with the last drop of their body chanting Touch Not Some Anointed. A pastor that is supposed to be banished or disciplined.

These shits don't happen in Islam because those guys are disciplined and they preach against all social vices, acts of indecency, acts of immiralities but our pastors only preach about success, prosperity. When it turns to discipline, hard work, honesty, righteousness, holiness they shy away for fear of loosing the tithes of some bad guys in the church.

Despite the acts of violence and that of terrorism associated with Islam, in the next 20 years, due to their content and ideology, they will win the hearts of millions of Christians to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Ezekiel57: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
May God forgive them what they are doing and they must repent to avoid hell. God bless
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Acehart: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
989900:
Jesus Christ is not 'Almighty', only GOD is.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by ochuksman123: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
How i wish they will heed to your wise counsel

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by davibid: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hadone:
It's not good, they're mocking a holy prophet of God. May the peace and blessing of Allah (SWT) be upon prophet Jesus the son of Maryam

Shatap
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Wettoid123: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Comedians want to crack any joke for money,just too bad!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by LordPsalm(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
maryjames9:
Make them try this nonsense with SAW and forever keep watching over their shoulder for the rest of their lives.

I don't blame them anyways, since those Scammers of God keep inviting them to Churches to desecrate a house that is supposed to be sacred. Many of those shits cannot happen in Mosque because they don't joke with their SAW. They don't joke with their 5 pillars, they definitely don't joke with the sanctity of their religious doctrines. Christianity have been turned into some big joke and will remain so until buying and selling is banished from the house of God like Jesus did when he was here on earth.
There's nothing like church being the house of God.
God doesn't live in house built by human hands.
Building as a Church stopped existing when Christ said "Destroy this temple and i will build it in 3days"
Christ is the Church and we are stones that make up the Church.
John 4:20-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship.”

21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
That building has nothing to do with God
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by osuofia2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Especially that useless and dry Gordon's always giving dry jokes shouting halleluya... I hate that gordons

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Quidquopro: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
989900:
Jesus Christ is not 'Almighty', only GOD is.

Are you a JW
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
LordPsalm:

You are right.
Religious issues are sacred to either parties. Mods must also do same for Christian forum or we leave this forum

You see videos of Pastors asking members to eat grass, rat poison, deadly substance and members do so. You see Pastors telling members to kneel down, rolls on the ground, kiss their feet, wash this feet on their heads etc all for miracles, you know the religion is a joke. You see Pastors ride on jets, Royce Royce phantom while members hardly afford Range Rover, you know the religion is a joke. You see about 10 different churches on a street, you know they are jokers. How many mosque is in your street?

Guy, so called men of God fight dirty just to clinch the position of GO of mega church in Nigeria to the point of resorting into assassination, diabolic methods, you know they are jokers. I can keep counting it without stopping. Let us be objective here, Christianity is a joke and so SEUN does not see reason why he should put up some rules before you comment on Christian topics.

Islam on the other hand don't joke with their God. Christianity is all about the money and the fun and the buzz and the hype whereas Islam is all about Zakat, Fasting, Pilgrimage, 5 times daily prayer and the last one. Christianity on the other hand, is about money, cars, jets, clothes, girls, dance, party, no ideology, no tenets, nothing, just enjoyment and showbiz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by clemz85(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Uncle Yule, Jesus didn't call him self our creator o,

He is our savior, way shower and spiritual teacher biko,

He was not even a Christian o,
Re: Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong by Nebuchadnezar: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
Hadone:

But bible addressed him as the son of Marry
[/s]
Koran you mean

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Haven’t Been This Sick In Years / Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.