Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Would A 9ja Movie Succeed Without Any “nollywood” Star? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Would A 9ja Movie Succeed Without Any “nollywood” Star? (1221 Views)

Fist Of Vengeance 9ja Movie. / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor / Resident Evil (9JA Movie Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would A 9ja Movie Succeed Without Any “nollywood” Star? by omo9ja123: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
I set up this thread because I want to know if it possible for movie without any known nollywood star can succeed in the industry. There is a movie coming out titled D’Comeback on the 1st of October but the premiere of the movie is on the 29th of september according to BellaNaija. From all the sites I have been reading concerning this movie, there has been something mentioned about the fact that there is absolutely not Nollywood star in the movie. Me personally it is annoying because dint every single one of them start from somewhere? And people are saying nollywood star like they are talking about professional actors and actresses. Yes it would have been nice if they had the really good once like Genevieve i.e. if the script calls for it. It’s not like most of the movie Jim Ike, Ramsey, emeka Ike, Desmond etc are of this type of caliber or class in comprising to the trailer. If you ask me the creativity, acting, picture quality, storyline and screenplay is way above average if not the best movie for 2010 Nollywood. These are just all my personal notes what do you guys think? Below are the poster and the YouTube link to the trailer for the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJIXkq9mcQ

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of A Baby Born With Two Faces, Four Eyes, Two Noses, Two Mouth: / Entourage Season 8 And 9!!! / Thread For Lovers Of Movie Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.