Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic (59503 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by PrettyCrystal: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Residents of Twon-Brass community in Bayelsa State, were left shocked after one of their own identified as Pendo reportedly committed suicide. It was gathered that the 27-year-old deceased allegedly killed himself after being dumped by his girlfriend.

The young man committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree on Monday because his girlfriend dumped him, according to a revelation made by his brother.

The brother said that the deceased had suffered depression following the break-up, adding that no one knew when sneaked out to commit suicide.

The corpse of the deceased has been deposited to the mortuary.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/bayelsa-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by nzeobi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
why kill yourself over a woman.
there are many women out there, if one doesn't agree, another surely will.

90 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by JasonScoolari: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
I don't feel pity for any fool who commits suicide because of a man/woman.

I don't know how some people will decide to take their own precious life because they got jilted by one good for nothing m0ron.

There are so many ways to subdue the evil spirit called depression and suicide is not one of them.

Pendo, you died a fool and may the Host of hell torment you every seconds over there.

The coward prick still dey alive. grin

May Heaven's bless that Chineye Okoroabia with the last comment. grin

Call me evil or any of the unprintable names your brain can come up with, I don talk my mind.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by amaniro: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why does he have a boner??

He died in active service grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Olalan(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
When I see suicide I wonder if no one around the person noticed their depression and tried to talk them out of it. But unfortunately we are all occupied by our online activities that we don't notice what the people around us are going through.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Abfinest007(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
the rate of suicide is becoming too much .he is dead n his dick still alive

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by GOFRONT(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Something must kill a man....

Wasted preeiikk

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lol..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Auxtin85(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
The guy don die but his manhood still live on abi na my eyes dey deceive me ? The prik still stand oo

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by sleekpro(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Chai!!!!!!++ I don't feel pitty for hi. @all,
He is a coward , I can see him regrating his action.
He was even trying to #rescure. him self!!!

Afoanu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by TechCapon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
He died a fool and should be brought back to life and killed again

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by omoyankee3(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Scarcity mentality. There are millions of girls around

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by abayomi27(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
kudos bro...you acted like a real man. foolish soul

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Amuocha: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Huge shame on him

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
he died, but his manhood lives on cry

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by OMG1: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Its seems a female demon is giving him a head in hell.

21 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
If I am his father or close relative, I'll burn his corpse and spread the ashes on the river.
Rubbish.....
BTW, the girl has the right to dump you with that kind of Penis. Imagine the stature at death. What happens if you are on active service.

10 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
He is dead cry, but his manhood live on.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Ally467: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Another casualty of pu**y.....
Still counting....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Next
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by infogenius(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Another mumu dying for one dump ass probably not worth friending at all

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by kinzation(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or message 08128859356
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by watuma(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wait, is that an erection shocked shocked cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by mmadu5(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
suicide added with hardship , i can feel his pain sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by hahn(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
TechCapon:
He died a fool and should be brought back to life and killed again

23 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by montumonami(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Now I understand why SARS kill indiscriminately. Life has no value in Nigeria. Life expectancy is 30years. Why die for free? Just like that sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by yeman2012(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
this one that he died and his joy sick is still standing so? maybe he has spend so much money on the girl but the girl no give am chop..

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic by Beedude(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dem suppose flog his corpse ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.