Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Relationship Rules - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relationship Rules (242 Views)

3 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules / Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Rules by Mariaoluc1: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stop fighting, stop ignoring your partner after a quarrel. Some relationships gone bad today, all because of ignorance in many relationships. Devil visit many homes through such issues.
Husband and wife had an argument in their way home to the extend of ignoring each other. The wife went straight into the house without talking to her husband. There was a loud scream from the staircase but the wife turned deaf ear.
It was one of the neighbour who came around, saw the man bleeding to dead. By the time he rushed to call the wife, the man kicked the bucket.
This is how she lost her beloved husband all in the name of I DON'T CARE.
Ladies, it is your duty to keep your home in Godly ways. Children learn bad things so easily. Women, stop ignoring your husband's after arguments.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Give Teddy A My Kidney – Bambam / MUSIC INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Coin Beat Entertainment Set For Next Level Record Deal / "PRAY FOR US" - Davido Asks Fans To Intercede For Sen. Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.