Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws (40664 Views)

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by mamaafrik(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
Greedy Christians

Why do with two straws what could be effectively done with one straw?

Suspension approved by Oduademon!
be matured now ,hun?, uncle "i too know"
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by platinum131(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

You dont need multiple accounts to embezzle.
You can always use one.

What do I know. Africans and weird thinking.

You still don't get it! SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by iammo(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2019
meobizy:

It does.
The ones I’ve come across — those who finished from the school and not those who got expelled or suspended, are literal worker bees very devoted to their work environment.
They mostly end up a shining example of what a Nigerian graduate should look and act like.

Graduating from LeadCity myself, been made to dress corporate and been on tie, kind of influenced our dressing even years after graduating. Even the bad eggs among our grad year mates into yahoo and fruad still dresses corporate and well groomed

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by MrFly(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2019
By nw u shud be building mansions.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by chloride6: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

You really don't understand scacasm.

He does, you dont

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Skyonebaba: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
HOW DARE HIM ! ... WHAT GAVE HIM THE EFFRONTRY THE TREMEDITY THE BACK BONE ? HOW CAN YOU BE TAKING A BOTTLE OF COCA COLA WITH TWO STRAWS ? THAT'S A WASTE OF SCARCE RESOURCES BY THAT FELLOW ..... FREE HIM AND HE WILL END UP BECOMING A GHOST WORKER WITH MANY AGENCIES
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by BanevsJoker(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2019
Ultimus:

He does, you don't.
Oh...the irony.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by TGMISKY(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2019
One of my Professors back in school would always say that your degree/certificate bears 'in character and in learning, character before learning'.
But I think this was in the extreme.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by babatee90(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

I tell you
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by ikemesit4477: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Oma307:
there was more to it than suspending because he used two straws
I don't think so! The school authority are right, why is he in school! At least he need to imbibe the spirit of management! The outside world is full of ups and down, sometimes even if you were born with sliver spoon!
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Teeboi56: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Pekele pekele arugbo je gbese tanio San
I wonder which kind foolish news be this
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
there is more to this story abeg. not just two straws biko.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by bigcasava1(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Thats very good of the school!!!

How dare he drink coke with two straws?!

Imagine the effonteryangry

If not corrected now, he'll end up having multiple bank accounts for embezzling funds in the futuresad
wait is it the coke the student bought with his own money or the school authority gave to him?
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Xtfield(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2019
In my secondary school days, my principal could suspend you for walking sluggish within the school. It really impacted on many of us.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Are you the spokesperson for the original account he mentioned?

Dami12345:

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by materialproject: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2019
One day
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Dami12345: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2019
okuya:

Hahaha! Funny enough he's d one who's playing along with the sarcasm and u r the one who has ni idea of sarcasm.

Lol.
Let's all go mad.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Bakbillz44(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:
angry

Bonny! grin
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by karnap(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2019
check the student,it might be a Igbo,I always do things differently, to show they get sense.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by christofashion1(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Your combo in English suck (eebobu), Ooodua+Demon =100℅satanist..... See your head like kulikuli, religion bigot
oduademon:
Greedy Christians

Why do with two straws what could be effectively done with one straw?

Suspension approved by Oduademon!
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Bukden16(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Imagine the effonteryangry
accounts for embezzling funds in the futuresad
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Predator188: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

(
"the straws will all end up in the bin after all"
..Do they have lectures on recycling plastics?if they do, the student won't be suspended..
Because used plastics can be recycled...
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

Lol, you are the one who Dont understand sacasm
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Coke as in mixing cocaine in a syrup based consistency or coke, Fanta's sister...........
just kuku kill me cheesy
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by drightguy(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2019
How does it sound?
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Lexusgs430: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019
gloria34:
just kuku kill me cheesy

Would i ever........ All i do is ' kiiling you softly'......... grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by udemzyudex(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2019
gwinaB:
Please what year did it happen? What is the student's name? You just went to twitter and copy what almost every one termed false and pasted it here. The admins ought to know better than putting information that points to defamation on the front page. What if the school decides to sue? Will you be able to identify the student or the session such occurred?. Let's be guided

Nairaland is now an Amebo blog and not a forum, don't be surprise.
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by QuietHammer(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Ultimus:

He does, you don't.
Succinct grin
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by generationz(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Dami12345:

lol He was also being sarcastic
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Why can't you people go and look for a life instead of masturbating on anything concerning Oyedepo?
He has built an Estate, now they are looking for what to say to pull him down again.
But upon all they have been saying, he is killing them with silence just like Sholaye and Churchill do!
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Nairaland is now an Amebo blog and not a forum, don't be surprise.

The kind of silence the man is using to kill his haters is out of this world but the fools will never accept they are foolish.
How can this be possible for God's sake? They have brought it over and over, nothing more to criticize again
Re: Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws by joyakhilome(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Wait, What?
Dami12345:

You dont need multiple accounts to embezzle.
You can always use one.

What do I know. Africans and weird thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / 9 Reasons Why Nigerian Polytechnics Are Better Than Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.