Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics (21970 Views)

Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by RicheDadTutors(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I got F9 SSCE. I only passed using a mercenary undecided

You will be next.... Examination bodies are hunting down those who cheated years back. Get ready!

We’ll uncover those who cheated to get admission, JAMB says, launches 10-year probe of UTME
-------------
Heads are set to roll across the country as the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has launched a probe into the credentials of applicants dating back to 2009.

READ MORE >>>>>>>https:///2Vizre3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 23, 2019
Pavore9:
What Mathematics has joined together.....Congrats to them.

Let no English put asunder grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by ddeola: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

This couple would just be discussing

"angle of penetration relative to the horizontal axis" and "Statistical probability of getting pregnant using wheel-barrow style"
kiss

Your mind. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by ujampie: 6:24am On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations wonderful people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by MissRaine69(f): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
Congratulations to them, I pray they produce good children because couple like this usually produce wayward kids cos they are always too busy to look after their children.
It’s not a case that they are too busy
They actually struggle with the basic things like applying reasoning and common sense. Especially things that are not black and white like parenting. I have parents like this, our salvation as children was having grounded grandparents.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by IvarTheTerrible: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2019
RicheDadTutors:

You will be next.... Examination bodies are hunting down those who cheated years back. Get ready!

We’ll uncover those who cheated to get admission, JAMB says, launches 10-year probe of UTME
-------------
Heads are set to roll across the country as the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has launched a probe into the credentials of applicants dating back to 2009.

READ MORE >>>>>>>https:///2Vizre3

Read my comment on that.....

IvarTheTerrible:
angry

Thank God i did JAMB in 1999 , 2003 and 2007 so i am safe.

I cheated in all 3 of course! I was a mercenary.

Na so i go carry Expo enter exam hall. cool cool cool I didn't know there were Types A,B,C and D.

It was when i saw "NEW YORK" listed as the answer for capital of Nigeria for Question 100 that i knew something was wrong.,
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Avast(m): 6:28am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

"angle of penetration relative to the horizontal axis" and "Statistical probability of getting pregnant using wheel-barrow style"
kiss
Bad Nigga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by wakes: 6:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Blessed13(m): 6:38am On Apr 23, 2019
End product = human calculator grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

kiss

Walahi u dey mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by TGMISKY(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Talk of relationship goals...
They must have copied each other during 'assignments'. The husband will be like, 'honey climb bed na make we do'. The wife go say, 'I never finish Prof work na'. The husband go just say, 'I don do am, you fit copy am for morning, oya climb bed'.
Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Pavore9:

How many of your family members got their Doctorate from Harvard?

You are probably the first person to finish secondary school in your family and here you are showing off your bitterness over those who dared for more.

Guy, you just finished the guy. You are wicked grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by AnanseK(m): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
They are Hausas, its probably some shitty school in a muslim country in Africa or ME

Ignorance and hatred will kill you when you can’t even pass WAEC exam.

You keep forgetting that your President PMB and Dangote are both Hausa. Eidiot!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Emceesaka: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
They are Hausas, its probably some shitty school in a muslim country in Africa or ME

PhD in Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by HitSong: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
Lol
Painment of the OSUS.
I know that feeling.
Some people are seriously pained because no one even has masters degree in their family cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by gospi: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 5th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.

I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should Whatsapp me on 08160903487.
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Neoteny(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Apply that math and solve some localized problems, not subjugate yourselves to foreign universities where you'll never be heard of again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Benekruku(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
[s]
oduademon:
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Pavore9: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Livecamp09:

Guy, you just finished the guy. You are wicked grin

The guy provoke me o, how can someone who have not achieve that much be diminishing the efforts of another!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by saintneo(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:

you are a tribalistic and racist fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2019
I love this.
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by whytepawn1(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:
come on bro!!! you are better than this...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by DavIkenna(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats beautiful couple.

0.8.0 .2.4.0.5 .7.0.0.3 - your website, my priority.
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Flatheadpig: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2019
AREWA AMAKAgrin
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2019
oduademon:

^^^You cannot medicate yourself out of what is clearly a mental disorder with invidious remarks made on Nairaland. You need real help...far removed from the 'momentary high' you achieve after each post here cheesy

To detractors of a similar hue; how does an undergraduate degree in Mathematics at Texas Southern University followed by postgraduate degrees at the University of Iowa sound?

Welcome! My name is Aqeeb Sabree, and I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Iowa. My research is in Functional Analysis, more specifically I study Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces (RKHS) and Gaussian Processes. My dissertation advisor is Dr. Palle Jorgensen. My research interests include Brownian Motion, Stochastic Processes, Financial Mathematics, Data Analytics, Image Processing, and applications of RKHS to Machince Learning. Thank you for visiting my personal website!
Source: http://www.aqeebsabree.com/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Burgerlomo: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Congratulations! But the individuals or businesses wey dey provide services for dem don suffer grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Pavore9:

The guy provoke me o, how can someone who have not achieve that much be diminishing the efforts of another!

That’s why he’s wallowing in backwardness
Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by 2sexycom(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2019
tactius:
Their kids can't dare fail maths now! grin

Says who? A lot of teachers' children perform poorly than those of none teachers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Student: Lets Meet. / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.