Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m (687 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by ntyce(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Detectives from the Ondo State Police Command are trying to unravel the mystery behind the abduction and killing of a 60- year- old hunchback, Mrs Rukayat Abodunde, by men suspected to be ritual killers.

Mrs Abodunde was abducted by armed men who invaded her home at Ayetoro Street, Ondo town, the headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area of the state.

Apart from the suspected ritual killers, the police are also looking for the son of the abducted woman who was said to have conspired with the ritual killers and sold her mother to them for rituals.

Family source said the deceased who sold fish beside her house was abducted by two gunmen who pretended to have come to buy fish from her around 10 :00 p.m. in the night.

He said the two men started shooting into the air to scare away people and dragged Abodunde into a waiting vehicle.

The source explained that the incident was reported at the police station in Ondo town, while men from the command visited the house to investigate the incident.

However, the gunmen reappeared few days after the abduction of the woman, demanding for the refund of N7 million from his son.

The kidnappers were said to have discovered that the hump was not a natural one but was a result of domestic accident, and called for the refund of the N7 million from the son of the deceased.

The source said the ritual killers discovered that the hump was not useful to them after killing the woman, threatened to kill the young man if he failed to refund the money.

However, the boy insisted that the ritual killers must also return his mother alive before the money could be refunded, and has run away from the house since then.

According to the source, the young man had used part of the money to buy clothes for the deceased before her abduction, part of the money to renovate and repaint the house before the incident.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Femi Joseph, who confirmed the abduction of the woman, said two suspected kidnappers invaded the home of the victim and whisked her away.

He said: “The incident was reported at the police station by one Omotola Oseyemi, while the police swung into action to ensure the release of the abducted woman.

“We interrogated the people in the area, but it was unfortunate that members of the family are not showing enough interest in the disappearance of the woman.

“Some family members visited the station to notify the police that they were no longer interested in case but will like to handle it in a traditional way”.

Joseph, however, said the police are still investigating the incident with a promise to unravel those behind the crime.

Source - https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/206058/
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by GavelSlam: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2019
WTF did I just read?
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
This story... E get as Im be.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by donbachi(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Wicked son...unknown uniform men will continue to chase him spiritually also,everything he eats that is sweet will taste bitter in his mouth.till he hands himself to them...if it's for the mother's spirit,it must certainly hunt him.
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by bro4u: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Some things could be avoided with condoms.
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by iceboy4752(m): 7:29am On Apr 23, 2019
I wonder why Nigerians are fond of criticizing the Nigerian Police Force when they put so much tenancious efforts to curb crime. I know there are bad elements in the Force who collect N50 bribes on the highways and indulge in other nefarious activities, but we don't appreciate the positive things they do. I agree with the saying that people will always look at that one error you make and ignore the thousands of good things you did for them.

Thunder fire anyone that will quote me and say rubbish. angry
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Things are getting more worse.. Jesus we are ready
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by ntyce(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Lalasticlala....
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by AuroraB(f): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2019
kallmemrB:
Things are getting more worse.. Jesus we are ready
You and who
Count me out grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by Zonex1(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2019
A Woman Who Carried U For Nine Months, Bath N Clothed U, Cried Wen U Were Sick As A Child Begging God To Take Her Life Instead Of Urz..N Yet U Survive N Sold Her For 7m Who Den Will U Eat Dat Money With........ Like If U Luv Ur Mum As Much As I Do
Re: Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m by KingLennon(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Man's worst enemy is man. How can you killed your own blood mother because of 7million naira?

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: Discourage From Buying Peeled Oranges / Pregnant lady Holds Down A Man Who Hit Her With A Hoe In Abia State / Many Injured As Gov. Ihedioha Seizes Items From Okorocha's Daughter’s Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.