Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (34176 Views)

Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by fatymore(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Those ladies in Hijab are Shameless
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by pedel: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2019
What you are doing is called spamming.
Create a website for yourself or your company as a web designer and let potential clients find you. Stop spamming pages of nairaland.

tstx:
I love this....

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by xoxocandy(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2019
pedel:
What you are doing is called spamming.
Create a website for yourself or your company as a web designer and let potential clients find you. Stop spamming pages of nairaland.

what if he doesn't have money
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Jaynom(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2019
mayze:

Goan ask ur president or u can as well transfer ur April salary to em..hypocrite..atleast the church met part of there needs..be useful too.
You don't know me. How am I a hypocrite? And who says I don't have an orphanage?
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2019
obembet:
Daddy freeze family, over to you

Kudos to Daddy freeze and all supporters of free the sheeple movement for making these greedy businessmen masquerading as pastors to at least give something back to the society from their stash.

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by AngelicBeing: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2019
grin
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
lonelydora:

We preach Salvation everyday

Spirit-filled 21st century church. Come and hear the 'undiluted' word of God.
see better church....abeg are the clothes still remaining? Even if na one shirt and trouser i'll appreciate.... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
So what happens when the food finishes? What happens when the shoes and clothes Wear and tear?

U too can help...By putting all the people there on salary or get all of them jobs so when the shoes and clothes wear and tear they can always buy another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by davidsOFFICE(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Bolatechnology post=77783750][/quote]

Northern Libya or where.
I don't see Christians where hijab to church in Northern nigeria where I reside

2 Likes

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by buJu234: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
i just want to ask a question,

why is it that its only the church in Nigeria that are building either the biggest hall, best universities, city with almost 24hrs power supply, giving millions of naira to help the idps & red cross, free hospital for the masses, feeding the poor etc?

what about other religions, what are they doing sef??

abi its just to criticized the Pastor that bleeped up, that is all they are after?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Omihanifa: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Church where most of their members try to keep up with the Joneses a lot of things are going on in that place that their members won't tell you. From infighting among workforce, envy, jealousy, packaging and continuous brain washing to either part with your money and material things.
If you know that you have inferiority complex don't bother to go there cuz both their members and workforce will look down on you and use you to shine .

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by PrincewithGod(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
ladyn4real:
Don't call the name of the Lord your God in vain ....Repent
Did you check his moniker? This types are kept for destruction, they are in the same class with satan himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2019
ThothHermes:
And the pastor also shagged a chorister.

Still waiting for the robust reply. cry cry

Old things have passed away and ALL things have become new.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Born2Breed(f): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2019
This is the life we have chosen, the life of giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Satan66:
People of Sri Lanka were served bullets and bombs for breakfast by their lord and savior Jesus the liar as their easter gifts angry
Brainwashed folks.
Jesus now gives physical gifts cheesy
grin keep wailing, defeated wimp grin grin

2 Likes

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by sacx: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Freezer and his sheeples would not see this one cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2019
obembet:
Daddy freeze family, over to you

Please if you can, please tell him to come and see
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Ayobami7(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Everybody is invited, none is turned away like Jesus would do.

Exactly
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:
So what happens when the food finishes? What happens when the shoes and clothes Wear and tear?

Jesus paid it all! It is always more than enough. God's blessings doesn't finish
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Na the fine kids them dey show....where are the rugged ones?

Fatoyinbo has come a long way.... I remember when he started out in Ilorin.

His church used to be the hunting ground for me guys to........

......read Bibles! wink

Yes, He has paid his dues.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by fransixe(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
I see how ignorant you are...allow me tell you about Him(Jesus). He loves you still even if your name is Satan.
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by Neoteny(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Jaynom:

Maybe you should ask God "what happens if my life ends"

Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
xoxocandy:
free shopping, why was I not there

"Jesus Paid It All" comes up often. I will inform you when next it happens
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
KingLennon:
This act of kindness shouldn't be done only on Easter

It's not only on Easter
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by AMvanquish: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:
Muslims are there also, why are the accepting gifts from 'infidels'... pathetic terrorists with an imaginary heavenly 7virgins.

Those hijabs needs to scanned for security purpose, I don't trust this set of people.

Hahahaha grin. Pained soul
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Xda59:

Kudos to Daddy freeze and all supporters of free the sheeple movement for making these greedy businessmen masquerading as pastors to at least give something back to the society from their stash.

Thr church have been giving even before Daddy Freeze was born. Just that they do not advertise it. The church will always give and will never stop giving. Freeze is just making noise
Re: COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! by lonelydora: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
see better church....abeg are the clothes still remaining? Even if na one shirt and trouser i'll appreciate.... Thanks...

I will send you one shirt and trouser. PM your address and size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.