Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut (35384 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by KingLennon(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Nobody is perfect but when something is bad, it's bad

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Esomchi800(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
That's the fact Yes David is right

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Mace0lane: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Awesome idea but that should be right after the same senate pass a law that all senator convicted of fraud should be taken to the guillotine too.

Abi how you check am ?!

Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Bebe0147: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Stupid Simi should go and take several seats because she just manage to blow with a few tracks... she knows absolutely nothing about slavery #foolishgirl

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Richmondofficia(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2019
davido is talking sense more as well,a real nigga need to talk some sense into tunde ednut
but davido said he want to go PHONELESS for some time just to work on a so Calle d album uhn! me no fit laugh o!
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

That constitution they will amend is also a fraud
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2019
abogjohn:
Americans, Russians, Indians are the pioneers of fraud.. so stop talking like it’s only happening in Nigeria.. Russians sells tools to Scammers

you dey mind them

the countries you mentioned sef

hide them

or absorb them to do positive stuff

here we dey sing

naija yahoo boys are broke

when u compare to the asians

but na we dey make social media noise pass undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by idonhammer: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
You wish,but it will never happen.Just go buy sniper or otapiapia and enjoy.Mr Saint Obi
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Short people have small brains.

Why it's difficult to find a short successful man.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Richmondofficia(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

You really need to buy some sense, someone like you still gets fed from your parents every goddamn day

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
SO THIS IS BLOGGING.

JUST GO TO INSTAGRAM, SCREEN GRAB DAVIDO OR WIZKID POST, PASTE IT ON YOUR BLOG AND WHOOLA,

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by VulgarLee(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.
open ur eyes
You think say ma im papa money he de squander since

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2019
Esomchi800:
That's the fact
Yes David is right

Hope same applies to smart ritualist.

If nobody holy, everything ill can be justified
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Lovelyn451(f): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Hypocrites...defrauding people isn't a crime
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Richmondofficia:

You really need to buy some sense, someone like you still gets fed from your parents every goddamn day

And you are proud that you feeding from fraud?

God have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crazyABO(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2019
VulgarLee:
open ur eyes
You think say ma im papa money he de squander since
his music is making him money bro you should open yours
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crazyABO(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Hypocrites...defrauding people isn't a crime
till they collect your pata na
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by mudiana(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.
believe it or not, Davido is a picker. That's where he makes some of dough from.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by barallanee(f): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2019
I tot he said he will be away from his phone for a month....
Mtcheeew
Small pikin na small pikin abeg

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by sykeng(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

hypocrite, examine yourself first before you come online to rant, no body holy pass, in one way or the other you have swindle someone, anything the youths have turned into is caused by our government, the damage our politicians have done to us and our unborn generation is like a pinch of salt to what G guys have done, yet you worship these politicians. I'm not a fraudster neither trying to encourage fraud. if they got caught in the act let them face the penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by crazyABO(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2019
mudiana:
believe it or not, Davido is a picker. That's where he makes some of dough from.
he pick for you too ba
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ayobami1738: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Am pretty sure we have all benefitted from the proceeds of fraud one way or the other so we all die here

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by LOVEGINO(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

thunder fire u dear

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by phonemakemoney: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
Its not everyone that does yahoo yahoo is poor or desperately needs money to survive , some do it for the fun of it, some sees it with the wrong mentality of dealing with white men ancestors thru their defendants for slave trade, some sees it as being superior to the white man if they can defraud them while others its not only yahoo yahoo they support but anything legal or illegal to make money as long as they don't physically kill a person(Which i think Davido falls under).
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by flington4550(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Esomchi800 post=77779591]

Shut up as if you are a saint[/quote
Leave the hypocrite like sey if Jesus comes now hin go make heaven...
A Pastor just got himself a private jet yesterday , how did he got the money?? From the his company or can you tell me what business he does ?? What does he need a private jet for ?? My dear you have so many questions to answer? His he not obtaining money through false pretenses??
Thou sha not judge abeg , leave judgement for the most high... you are never a saint

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2019
mudiana:

Add salt and Maggi

Stop peddling lies

A David will stoop so low to what can tarnish his image and brand knowing fully well the repercussions and consequences.

He can't be that foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky / Duncan Mighty Kisses His Mother In Adorable Photo / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.