Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe (30973 Views)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Chinekepikin: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Amid the crisis that rock Gombe State yesterday being Easter monday TVC news correspondent who was in Gombe to report was seen running for his life when he hear the sound of heavy gun shots, he decide to take cover.

As shared by TVC ,the wrote:
"No story is worth dying for". This is the principle our Correspondent in Gombe state, Lanre Adeyemi, applied today in Gombe. Watch!

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/the-moment-tvc-correspondent-lanre.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Chinekepikin: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
This is serious, even me self will run,

Watch Full Video FromHERE
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ojun50(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
North will over remain like this till there leaders speak nd act has one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Ftheophilous(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Who wan die. Yoruba man for that matter

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Mace0lane: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Yet it was foolish ojukwu that ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman cloth. How about your warlord Nnamdi Kanu the fool that nearly left the planet out of cowardice ingrained in your bigoted tribesmen

Ftheophilous:
Who wan die. Yoruba man for that matter

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by JasonScoolari: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
He actually disappeared.

He will be in Ogbomosho recuperating from the near-death experience. grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by BlackfireX: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Cowardice runs in there blood..

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by BlackfireX: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Cowardice runs in there blood....
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Ftheophilous(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
Yet it was foolish ojukwu that ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman cloth. How about your warlord Nnamdi Kanu he the fool that nearly left the planet cos of cowardice ingrained in every of your bigoted tribesmen

Oga park well o, I am not a Biafran neither am I from the east. What is my business with what ojukwu wore. If he liked, he would have a worn a pant and bra or G-string that one no consin me. a typical Yoruba man does not joke with his life that's my insinuation.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by JasonScoolari: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
Yet it was foolish ojukwu that ran to Ivory Coast wearing woman cloth. How about your warlord Nnamdi Kanu he the fool that nearly left the planet cos of cowardice ingrained in every of your bigoted tribesmen

Just a little sensible comment, you have started getting yourself all worked up.

Just drink Dano Milk and stay strong.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
He ran and left the camera man shocked

6 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by salbis(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Lovers of peace, they are well known. Rest in peace to the departed souls.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by enemyofprogress: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Who wan die?

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�

1 Like

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Olamsoh: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2019
If you take postinor and your period is late for more than a week or very scanty, please do a pregnancy test, you may be pregnant

Also, if you have taken postinor more than 4 times this year already please use a long term method

You can't be having emergencies every month

1 Like

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Auxtin85(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
I watched it yesterday, it was a stone not gunshots. Nigeria reporters will never go near anywhere gunshots are fired

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by ajebuter(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
Oshey!

Awa own Christianne Amanpour in Syria, Baghdad, Sarajevo and Kabul..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy The guy reflex nah top notch cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by SamOyovwi: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Who wan die You want die for Nigeria matter And those wey cause am dey enjoy with their children

No story is worth dying for

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Lordofthewest(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Bros calm down, sheath your tribal sword he was only joking. Someone cannot play with you again?
Mace0lane:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Kharol1234: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2019
if na me i go japa even exhaust for motor wer don dirty or tyre burst for motor pple dae run na cum tok less of gun shot i don reach my village
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by titiloyeblog: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
He loves his life
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Omo, The guy 'japa' grin

But that is unprofessional grin

He should have stayed! It is an honour to die on duty nah! The world will remember him and history will record him as a legend grin
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by superlanny(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
That one is a normal stuffs naw, when you are not bullet proof..... well anini and his alike will differ.
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by nelronaldo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
I would do same
Re: Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe by Pavore9: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Osondu agwuike, life no get photocopy. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics / Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / Magu To Be Promoted AIG Despite ‘damning’ Salami Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.