Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka (51485 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Ten Nigerians without valid visa, arrested in Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2019
CCTV footage has emerged of a suspected suicide bomber entering St Sebastian's Church in Sri Lanka moments before an explosion.

Recall that Sri Lankan police 'were warned of Easter terror attack by Muslim extremists TEN DAYS before suicide bombers struck churches and hotels.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/cctv-emerged-suspected-suicide-bomber.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Any religion that encourages harming other people is a very stupid religion.
As in person go carry bomb for him body,waka go one place go blow himself. The thing dey baffle me. Abeg those wey dey preach am come still convince you say reward dey afterlife why them no go do am. If the afterlife dey so sweet. I just dey wonder o.
Why people have failed to see that the most successful countries are those without religion also baffles me.

I shibaraba be Christian, and I be moslem and we preach about love and peace. I no dey go mosque or church. For it takes a bad apple to ruin the whole basket.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
Really tried

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by afonja112: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
oga o

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by AbikeDabiri: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
U know say na die u dey and you no go still hesitate...
Kai, I wonder the kind mind wey Mohammed get I swear. undecided

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by johndwayy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Religion of Piss! Fools

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobeluscabral: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Afonjas Muslims don relocate to Sri Lanka o

Oduduwa please call your children to order for us embarassed

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by philips007(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by mybestlove(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Which god sends you to kill fellow humans on his behalf? Show me that god and I will spite on him

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by tstx(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
.. One of the reasons why i may never be a strong Christian is because of things like this... Asin Why did he allow this happen on Easter of all days?... He has his reasons is no more an acceptable excuse honestly..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
please has any group claim responsibility of the attack?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobeluscabral: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fixedmaches524:
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Oboi you go suffer o this scam don Cast na you just dey disturb us.

Better go buy tools Mai teach you loading and spamming

21 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
RIP to the dead ones.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Bonapart(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Islam: plague to humanity, problem of the whole world

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Auxtin85(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. Does the religion teaches violence or could they be the Antichrist the Bible talked about ?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by hisgrace090: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Too much hatrade this days.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na wa oooo. What will happen now?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Ikem11(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:
please has any group claim responsibility of the attack?
Isis did

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikem11:

Isis did

Ok
Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by soberdrunk(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
I wonder the type of indoctrination they give these fools, how can someone convince me to blow myself up and leave cold Gulder and fish peppersoup for virgins way nobody done see before, I nor kuku like virgins sef.... angry. On a serious note, this is disturbing and heart breaking, why end the lives of innocent church goers.....

28 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Chinashopping84: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
why killing your self for a religion.God help is in this country.we sell chinese yuan.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
4601CE:
Ma niggi grin grin

Jokes aside. You might have mental problems. You seem to get a fix from this and you openly said you were happy over the death of kids from the attack. No sane person will ever joke over this ?

I don't really get emotional but that pics of kids dead make me sick to the belly and I couldn't comment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by toffyz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Even Sri Lanka of all country....How many be there overall population sef

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
undecided

I suppose he has been presented with his fresh 7 virgins for killing the supposed infidels. Madt people with skewed mentality.

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka by ekensi01: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
What did they do?

Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.