Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (34274 Views)

ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / New Zealand Mosque Shooting Left 49 Dead And Many Fighting For Their Live -video / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Alexrayz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
barojana:
People make it seem as though it is terrorist tarnishing Islam image. Instead the terrorists are the first victims of a deadly ideology called Islam. Without Islam, nobody would strap himself to a bomb and kill people.

Remember France, Jesus was mocked and insulted by satirist. No Christian even protested. When they mocked mohammed these ppl started killing people.

Buddhism is a religion of peace
Hinduism is a religion of peace
Christianity is a religion of peace
Yazidizm is a religion of peace
Islam is an abomination

Buddhism peace u say I laugh u it clear u don't know what u saying go look at myanmar den come and tell me it peace ...
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bimpe29:
When you are ignorant of Islam and all it represents, you will even blame it for the atrocities being perpetrated in the entire world.
Alihamdulillah for being a Muslim.
Truly Islam is Peace.

Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others besides them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.
— Quran,
[Quran 8:60 ]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Urchman200: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
sarrki:
Truly religion is a ruse

It’s all lies
this is about Islamic extremists, I wish Islam can change their Quran, begin to preach peace, tolerance, among each other it will go a long way in controlling people that take advantage of those grey areas in the Quran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by miracle4(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
slimtoney:

In your entire life, I dare you to say what evil has been done to you by a Muslim either in your home, in your neighbourhood, in your work place etc
All the fraudulent experiences I've had till date were from Muslims. The worst of them all is from one Alhaji that's still holding my money till date. Each time I call him, he'll swear in the name of Allah and end up sending psaltry sum out of the 7 digit he fraudulently seized.

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by wanger50(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
HigherEd:

Europe, North America, Australia are all products of Christian homogeneity prior to the 21st century. They wers never perfect but we see what Christianity produced in those nations... Now looking at the products of secularism/atheism in China and North Korea, the blood trail of islam we can boldy say the world has proved Christianity to be the most forward thinking, progressive religion/ideology.

My religion, Christianity ended the killing of twins and human sacrifice in Nigeria, gave the world awesome universities like Yale, Harvard and the likes. My religion, Christianity runs the highest number of Orphanages, home for the elderlies in the world. My religion Christianity laid the foundation for Gender equality by the propagation of monogamy.

Islam on the other hand has left a trail of blood every where with nothing tangible to show for it existence. Islamic nations that have thrived economically did so DESPITE Islam and not because of it. The religion has murdered innocent people and have turned young men into monsters while turning young women into psychological and physical slaves.
You took those words from my mouth
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by SaturnNick(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
sarrki:

Stop pretending to be am half clever

Both religion are epidemic to global peace
Both? pardon me to say otherwise. There are hundreds of religions worldwide, and Islam is the major trouble... Period!

3 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by dokyOloye: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
ollah1:

It was done by a Christian.
You have started your Islam endorsed lies (taqqiya) again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Urchman200: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Religion is meant to control our behaviour through moral, love ,and compassion which does not make their core preaching only violence.
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

Everyone know this
Hear yourself
They were believed to be responsible
Abi make I pray say person go rope u for something wey u no do,and it will be based on mere 'believed'
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Ceekay212: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
oilPUSSY:
If Christians start retaliating atrocities of Muslims, no Muslim will remain on this surface of earth

These Muslims should be very careful.. They shouldn't start what they can't finish.. If you give them their own dosage now they will start playing the victim card by applying taquia.
Nairaland warrior...... Like you would do anything... Smh
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by iamgenius(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verse 5: [53]
But when the forbidden months are past, then *fight* and *Slay* the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
— translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Before I answer concerning the verse.
Firstly do you agree that the Quran was revealed according to the incidence that happen during the time of the Proohet(peace be upon him).
If you agree to the above, kindly tell me the reason for the revelation of that particular verse. But if you don't agree, then you're ignorant of what you argued about.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Sprumbaba: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
HigherEd:
This is crazy. Brandon Tarrant, the attacker of the Mosque in New Zealand was a Pagan/Atheist who went as far as bashing religion in his manifesto. His motivation for the attack was white supremacy and specific hatred for Islam.

When Dylan Roof another Atheist/Pagan opened fire on a church in Charlotsville, USA. Christians didn't go looking for Atheists to kill. When Jews were killed in Pittsburgh USA, they didn't go looking for other people to kill.

Yet this dumb islamist went to attack a church in sri lanka as retaliation...

Well CNN especially is culpable in the death of all those people in Sri Lanka. They keep passing this propaganda of Islamophobia. Well news flash, Islam definitely gives more violence to others than it actually receives.

God bless you. Add BBC

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
dokyOloye:

You have started your Islam endorsed lies (taqqiya) again.

Truth hurts so I know how pained you feel
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by payosehtor(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
HigherEd:

Europe, North America, Australia are all products of Christian homogeneity prior to the 21st century. They wers never perfect but we see what Christianity produced in those nations... Now looking at the products of secularism/atheism in China and North Korea, the blood trail of islam we can boldy say the world has proved Christianity to be the most forward thinking, progressive religion/ideology.

My religion, Christianity ended the killing of twins and human sacrifice in Nigeria, gave the world awesome universities like Yale, Harvard and the likes. My religion, Christianity runs the highest number of Orphanages, home for the elderlies in the world. My religion Christianity laid the foundation for Gender equality by the propagation of monogamy.

Islam on the other hand has left a trail of blood every where with nothing tangible to show for it existence. Islamic nations that have thrived economically did so DESPITE Islam and not because of it. The religion has murdered innocent people and have turned young men into monsters while turning young women into psychological and physical slaves.
you are forthright

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

Firstly do you agree that the Quran was revealed according to the incidence that happen during the time of the Proohet(peace be upon him).
If you agree to the above, kindly tell me the reason for the revelation of that particular verse. But if you don't agree, then you're ignorant of what you argued about.

this Surah was revealed when Mecca was still under the control of Mushrikeen (polytheists) and when Muhammad (Sex award winner) returned from the Terrorism of Tabuk, around 9th year of Hijr

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
I hope is Buhari that cause this one too
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Chinny024(f): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
May God visit anyone/groups behind this with sudden death...Those who kill by sword shall go by sword...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:

Please confirm this correction, do you mean review or revealed as stated in in your quote, revert please
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by WhoBeThisMan: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
sarrki:
Truly religion is a ruse

It’s all lies
say it the wat it is, Islam Is a ruse.

Imagine I actually had to look over my shoulder while typing this....smh
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
SaturnNick:
Both? pardon me to say otherwise. There are hundreds of religions worldwide, and Islam is the major trouble... Period!

We can see how the Christian God ordered for the destruction of Iraq. The same God made sure Al Qeada was created and sponsored. Al Qaeda metamorphosed into ISIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gbemishile1:

Hear yourself
They were believed to be responsible
Abi make I pray say person go rope u for something wey u no do,and it will be based on mere 'believed'
you were saying?

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by ikennamadu1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
sarrki:
Truly religion is a ruse
It’s all lies
Islam is a devilish religion... Religion of killers..

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Unrated900(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=ecclize post=77790043]But why sri lanka of all places... Poor sri lanka[/quoutes

That's only place they could have access to

Their sponsorers do not have money to fly them to USA or Canada.so they had to stay near to perpetuate their

Evil plans

Muslims and War are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Iziquiel(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You ever heard of the crusades and Inquisition? The many wars that ravaged Europe in the middle ages were all Christian-motivated. People have fought wars in "if bread be body or if body be bread".

I'm a Christian too. But the history of Christianity became peaceful only a couple centuries ago.
So many of them don't know their history or probably they do but try to feign Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by Owodiran1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
So religion don turn to do me i do you. God how did ww get here shocked
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by iamgenius(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
2metrelaurie:

this Surah was revealed when Mecca was still under the control of Mushrikeen (polytheists) and when Muhammad returned from the Terrorism of Tabuk, around 9th year of Hijr

Don't dodge the question, the question was "why was it revealed?"

Don't think you're debating with an ignorant Muslim. You know quite well that the preceding verse and the next explains it all. But you want to cast doubts in my religion. No way.

Oya answer the question
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by HigherEd: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You ever heard of the crusades and Inquisition? The many wars that ravaged Europe in the middle ages were all Christian-motivated. People have fought wars in "if bread be body or if body be bread".

I'm a Christian too. But the history of Christianity became peaceful only a couple centuries ago.
The crusade was a defensive and political war meant to roll back the growing influence and invasions by Muslims. It is no different to a West Vs Soviet fight for dominance.

And if you have to look for incidences that happened hundreds of years away to justify parity between the horrendous horrors that Muslims and Atheists are causing this world then you are mentally weak.

Both Christianity and Islam are thousands of years old. While Christians have evolved and become better over the ages. Muslims are still very much stuck in millennial old confrontation.
So if you are looking for anyone to hold accountable for the Inquisition pls go to the grave because everyone responsible for such Is there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by iamgenius(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
uncle005:
Please confirm this correction, do you mean review or revealed as stated in in your quote, revert please
Are you pained bcoz Quran still remain the same as it was?
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by HAKYN1: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
shutup
you're the one trying to play smart here
we all know the religion that has killed millions in the past 10 years
the so called religion of peace
stop forming neutral just because Buhari is a Muslim and a jihadist fanatic terrorist

you can only fool yourself not us

You are correct, but then what is the religion of the people that perpetrated slave trade, the greatest inhuman treatment of all times?
Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by HigherEd: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
HAKYN1:

You are correct, but then what is the religion of the people that perpetrated slave trade, the greatest inhuman treatment of all times?
As though muslim Arab traders were not brokering the sales of black Africans during slave trade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by iamgenius(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
HigherEd:

The crusade was a defensive and political war meant to roll back the growing influence and invasions by Muslims. It is no different to a West Vs Soviet crisis.
Shut up, you're very ignorant or you're just being an hypocrite. What's in the history books, even those written by fellow Christian historians was that The Crusade war was meant for the interest of the church. Not political or defensive. Why do you guys shun the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters by HigherEd: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
iamgenius:
Shut up, you're very ignorant or you're just being an hypocrite. What's in the history books, even those written by fellow Christian historians was that The Crusade war was meant for the interest of the church. Not political or defensive. Why do you guys shun the truth?
The church of course held the political leadership of Most western nations at the time. And had the responsibility to defend them.
If the Church wanted to wipe out Islam as a religion it would have done so many years before the crusade.

It was until Muslims started invading Spain, Turkey and the likes that the pope then permitted Christians to go to war while forgiving the soldiers who had to kill in defense of Europe.
You might read up on the crusades before commuting ignorance here.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen / Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.