Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (47282 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
MiaB:
"Each time he get paid he'll always lie to mum that they've not pay them, he always appear pitiful"

Sit your mom down and tell her the truth

I agree with you.

All you need do is call your wonderful and hard working mum, not in your brother's presence though and let her realize the lie the guy is living.

Thereafter, wait for a feedback from your mum. What's the girl also doing fir a living? She can't become a leech on the woman too.

Think ahead of what other thing that brother of yours can do to add to his present job, or a new one outright.

All the best. Never allow the situation to become a tug of war between you and your brother!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by CORRECTMAN788: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
You had better allow your mum to give help to anyone among you she chooses.

Shun the shit you are feeling now, because you are already hating and envying your brother.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
LET ME COME AND BE GOING BEFORE MY MTN FREE 10MB WILL FINISH
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by afrika4real(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:
I'll be as brief as possible, please pardon my errors!

It happened that my brother get married after impregnating this girl, and six months after the wedding the two parent of the girl died, so it's been my mum taking care of everything and we're fatherless too, the wife is a teacher in secondary school, but my bro Is managing In one hotel.

Each time he get paid he'll always lie to mum that they've not pay them, he always appear pitiful, always telling you about the weakness of his family, I'm just in my mid twenties with my National diploma awaiting to further my education by June, it's affecting the house, mum don't have time for we other siblings again, any money gotten is given to my brother and his wife, yet he'll come back and appear pitiful again!

Dear friends, please what can I do, it's affecting my mum, she doesn't ware better cloth yet she's a federal worker!

please help a friend!
you are in your mid twenty so you are not too young to start your home as well. Go and marry

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by SexynSerious(f): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Word. I have noticed the same thing myself.

Mrkumareze:
Leave them alone oh. First son and mothers seems to have spiritual oath .. there's nothing you can do to separate the two... ask others if you doubt the inseparable relationship existing btw mom n their 1st son
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Bakpeacb(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dear friend, Please this matter is domestic in nature but since you have this facts concerning his source of income, your mother should call him to order and you guys,should talk about it... #JustSayingMyMind.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:
I'll be as brief as possible, please pardon my errors!

It happened that my brother get married after impregnating this girl, and six months after the wedding the two parent of the girl died, so it's been my mum taking care of everything and we're fatherless too, the wife is a teacher in secondary school, but my bro Is managing In one hotel.

Each time he get paid he'll always lie to mum that they've not pay them, he always appear pitiful, always telling you about the weakness of his family, I'm just in my mid twenties with my National diploma awaiting to further my education by June, it's affecting the house, mum don't have time for we other siblings again, any money gotten is given to my brother and his wife, yet he'll come back and appear pitiful again!

Dear friends, please what can I do, it's affecting my mum, she doesn't ware better cloth yet she's a federal worker!

please help a friend!

You're just in your mid twenties means you can't work? even teens are working and fending for themselves talkless of mid twenties sad you and your brother are not making your mum happy

3 Likes

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Ozzypen(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Persuade your mother to stop rendering financial support to him. The truth is your mother is not helping him at all because he is being childish by asking your mom for money
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by DanEmakoji(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is his(your) mum complaining?
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by vivalavida(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Rexology post=77796285][/quote]

Well said
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by vivalavida(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:
Nah wah o! This marriage things don turn to complete fraud. I think it is high time EFCC start investigating people to know their motives of marriage....

So many wrong motive...
this innocent mother that suppose to be eating the fruits of her labor on his son... One olosho don dey use am as puppet against his family....

The lady wey go put undue burden on me after marrying her is not born....

We will either manage what we have or you Waka...

U no well I swear

lmao
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Guyman02: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eze2000:

OP I have gone through this trend and seen all the answers to you. I'm a frist son too, though i lost my parents too early in life i have other relatives and trust me, the position of a first son carries weight you cannot begin to understand.l

Don't confront your elder brother, as some tell you as that could lead to big trouble if he sees it as disrespect (I don't tolerate that shit and I have 4 fully grown brothers one of whom is a top official in a big organization in Lagos and another is finishing his Ph.D. in London). Take this adive I have quoted above.

Cutting off your bother is not an opinion though. No mother will sit back and watch her first son suffer. Among many things, traditonally, he is her protector in her husband's home not the other sons. He should find a job and be a man

You have spoken like an experienced elder. Coming between mum and her first son will not end well for him, he is her light and his condition worries her and she will be praying that it gets better.

Despite losing your parents at an early age, you will still feel the presence of mum as a first son time to time and believe that the prayers she offered on your behalf as protecting and guiding you and your siblings, that's the kind of bond he doesn't understand.
Kudos sir.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Mindlesskid: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Cheredeux:
My married jobless, or my jobless married elder brother. I think the later should go.

Seriously this guy is in need of advice not English teacher.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
SexynSerious:
just check out his moniker. by their monikers you shall know them.

anyway, that's by the way. so beautiful thing, how are you doing yourself?

I'm good thanks, you ain't female?
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by lilianofentse(f): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See my baby.. Where have you been?? It's been yearsangry
after snubbing my mentions today you finally responded. Or maybe i don't spell your moniker right. Why the wrong use of emoji angry
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Beface(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
StarUp:

What do you know... A parent can be under a spell to use the child to drain him/her of hard earned money at old age...
To drain the parent of their money through sickness or accident and not through joblessness, right? I believe in spell but if you ask me I would say the guy does not have a job because their are millions of jobless people in Nigeria (although God can do wonders). And the mother have a benevolent heart,hence we could say the guy is taken advantage of that. The woman can choose to or not to give her son. That is why I believe mummy is not under spell.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by SexynSerious(f): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
all femme, my dear.

just as friends … nothing naughty wink

IdreamOfUnicorn:
I'm good thanks, you ain't female?
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by RealityShot: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Op is indirectly begging for money help. Nairalanders let's contribute and help a frustrated soul
shut that your trap!
You think that is an isolated case ba?

I have a similar case.

All these first born males of our generation are very lazy!
Waiting to Acquire property like they have leprosy and can't work!

Mtchewww!

If you hear My own what will you say then?

How much you Wan contribute self.. Mtchewww

The young man said, the thing is affecting his mom negatively despite her good job, but you no read that side.

Pst!
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by lilianofentse(f): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See my baby.. Where have you been?? It's been yearsangry
i missed you. But truly are you SmellySperm
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Glycosunde: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Op u can look for something to do n also help your brother to get a job if u can. It is not easy to be jobless n be asking n begging 4 money from anybody. I know how u feel but take it easy so dat it will not cause enmity btw u guys

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Naanlong01: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
yesloaded:

It will do him go if he could make use of this advice.

I learnt how to generate income for myself when I were just 16yrs, dad & mum very alive then taking good care of all my financial needs but I choose to be useful to myself.
Honestly, that's if he sees things from this angle or else it won't make a single sense to him. Youths (majority) are increasingly becoming lazy and less active when it comes to taking charge of their own life, they don't understand the abundant joy that accompanies bein able to pay your own bills by yourself even when you have willing and able parents to do that for you especially when you attain the mark 20.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
SexynSerious:
all femme, my dear.
just as friends wink
oh no worries just checking, hope you're good
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Sanchez01: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

FUNNY CAPTION!

SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAME IN HERE THINKING ITS A CASE OF INCEST. LIKE HIS ELDER BROTHER IS HAVING SEX WITH THEIR MUM.

DON'T LIE.
You should see a psychologist.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Lastanza: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
My advice to you is this,
1. Tell ur mother that she is not helping him by taking the whole burden off ur brother. That she is rather aiding his joblessness and unseriousness by what she is doing. Any man that takes a woman home in marriage should be able to cater for his family.
Mum and relatives can support when he has issues but not being totally dependent. She should encourage him strongly to find something doing.
2. Let her know the consequences of neglecting the need for care and attention for her other children because her supposed first son brought home a woman he is not ready to cater for.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by SexynSerious(f): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
tnx. follow back pls

IdreamOfUnicorn:
oh no worries just checking, hope you're good
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by okpanachipeter: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
And how is that suppose to be your concern? The woman who gave birth to you is also your elder brother's mother. You are only envying the lady impregnated by your brother. I advise you mind your business before your elder brother will realise your role and give you the lesson of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by abbasajao(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Must you expose and bring your family issue here. This is social media for God sake.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Omonigeriarere: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Aplaudez:

He later quit the hotel job due to the mumu reasons he gave mum! now he's jobless.

I just pray for you not to experience such when you are married. But the truth is that marriage consumes a lot of finance to the extent that over 80% of the employed ones struggle to match.

Go and double you hustling bro, your mum cannot meet her own personal need not to talk of the needs of you guys.

The earlier you realize this, the better.

1 Like

Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by pek(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Op is indirectly begging for money help. Nairalanders let's contribute and help a frustrated soul
comments like this makes me wish for the dislike button.
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Daisy17: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
StarUp:
Op, you want to hear the bitter truth? It's either your mum or your elder brother or the both of them are under a heavy spell. If you are a Christian, advise them to go for deliverance in a specialized church or prayer mountain... After you finish the spiritual aspect, then advise your elder brother to go look for a better job.

Rubbish
Re: My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
To start with:
1. Your Mom has the right to spend her money whichever way she want
2. At mid 20s, you are old enough to take care of yourself too and get your nose off how Mama spend her money, at the rate at which you are going too, you might end up depending on your mother
3. Your brother is not jobless because you said, he is managing at hotel
4. Your sister in law has a job and i am sure they can all be OK, if they manage their home and finances well

But my advice to you is, mind your own business and get off the back of your MOM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.