Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. (5459 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by jose45eve(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
The issue of cheating is rampant if there no different taste from your lover why do people still cheat apart from other factors
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Because you want to
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Rokiaatu: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Smh at the stupidity of this thread. undecided

So we all look the same? Do we all smell the same how the Bleep can we all taste the same?

Some women are tighter wetter cleaner shaped better, and over all sweeter cuz they haven’t over used themselves.

Some men are bigger last longer, knows how to use their stick and togue better.

Every individual is different and taste different, but that don’t mean you should be passing round look for someone good fall in love and be content.

At least for the sake of your own health.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lust.
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by iTearHerToto: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
My girl's pussy is too sweet. Anytime we fvck I make uneding and unfulfilling promises. I may end up selling my destiny someday angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by jose45eve(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
My girl's pussy is too sweet. Anytime we fvck I make uneding and unfulfilling promises. I may end up selling my destiny someday angry
guy take ease o. No go sell your destiny

6 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by logan2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
do all girls and guys look the same, how then can they taste the same

3 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
jose45eve:
The issue of cheating is rampant if there no different taste from your lover why do we still cheat apart from other factors
No two women are alike
There are 73 types of sugar ...most people will settle for granulated sugar and be happy with that. Then you have those that lack self control, they want to taste everything. Why? Because sex is cheap, there are no consequences to cheating these days. People think HIV is a myth, they will never catch an STI because the village people will protect them. Then their balls start to explode ...

1 Like

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Let see if you will keep it up when she drops “ i missed my period” on you.

6 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by jose45eve(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

No two women are alike
There are 73 types of sugar ...most people will settle for granulated sugar and be happy with that. Then you have those that lack self control, they want to taste everything. Why? Because sex is cheap, there are no consequences to cheating these days. People think HIV is a myth, they will never catch an STI because the village people will protect them. Then their balls start to explode ...
dont attack me ask answer the question.i dont cheat
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by paix(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
If all women cook the same, why do men go to the restaurants?

2 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
I cook very well, better than in a restaurant.
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
jose45eve:
dont attack me ask answer the question.i dont cheat
What on earth are you on about? cheesy cheesy
Did I not support the “ don’t cheat” rhetoric?
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
paix:
If all women cook the same, why do men go to the restaurants?
That’s not even a valid argument. Women go to restaurants too even married couples so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
?
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by iTearHerToto: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

Let see if you will keep it up when she drops “ i missed my period” on you.
As a responsible man so you should spare me that trash cos that ain't a problem for me, and will never be
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
As a responsible man so you should spare me that trash cos that ain't a problem for me, and will never be
Good to hear

I digress slightly
So why ain’t you wifed her yet?

1 Like

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by iTearHerToto: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

Good to hear

I digress slightly
So why ain’t you wifed her yet?
Not ready to get a ring. Perhaps I'm waiting for you
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Not ready to get a ring. Perhaps I'm waiting for you
You are funny
You have one with a sweet mmmmm remember?
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by iTearHerToto: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are funny
You have one with a sweet mmmmm remember?
And you know how polygamous men are, ryt?
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And you know how polygamous men are, ryt?
No worries you can have as many wives as you want
As long as I have the same number in husbands.
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by iTearHerToto: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

No worries you can have as many wives as you want
As long as I have the same number in husbands.
As long as you find a way not to turn your pussy into a sperm bank then we good. You know A guy could control his sexual urge at the same time protect himself by using protection during sex. But it's difficult for a lady to do that especially our African ladies. Once they are fingered properly and they get dripping you can go in however you want. Talk more of giving them head. It's a shame angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by fahvourite(f): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
have been asking same question shaa
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by fahvourite(f): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
hahaha very funny
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Definitely not. Absolutely not.

Different sizes so they can't function same.
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
As long as you find a way not to turn your pussy into a sperm bank then we good. You know A guy could control his sexual urge at the same time protect himself by using protection during sex. But it's difficult for a lady to do that especially our African ladies. Once they are fingered properly and they get dripping you can go in however you want. Talk more of giving them head. It's a shame angry
I would kindly ask you not to generalise not everyone has their priorities upside down. Not every women has legs that won’t close. I didn’t get where I am today by being the village well.

3 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by iTearHerToto: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

I would kindly ask you not to generalise not everyone has their priorities upside down. Not every women has legs that won’t close. I didn’t get where I am today by being the village well.
And where exactly are you today sweetheart?? You working in an oil firm

3 Likes

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by HeyCorleone(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:

She works in my oil firm. Leave her alone.
angry
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by femmoy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

been observing how u relate with people for quite a while on this platform and I noticed ur comments are matured,I wouldn't mind knowing more of u pls.

1 Like

Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Destiblack(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Real Niggas cheats (bleeps) to pass time but not to destroy their home or relationship.
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
A woman that has the type of body shape, complexion and height I like will definitely taste better than the rest.
Re: Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. by MissRaine69(f): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
That would be a cliche
I chose a different route
Medicine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women That Men Do Not Want To Marry / Why Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Private Message, / Ladies : See The Everyday Habits That Cause Your Breasts To Sag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.