Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet (26078 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by GidifeedNews: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
''How many Poor people In Your Church are you helping'' - Daddy Freeze Asks Apostle Suleman

OAP, Daddy Freeze took to his Instgram page to come for Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministry who justed purchased a brand new private jet.

He shared a photo of Apostle Suleman coming out of the newly acquired private jet with caption saying...

Apostle Johnson Suleman heard you just bought a private jet.......
-
Please, how many poor people in your church are you helping? I need a response, thank you! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple

Source; https://gidifeed.com/how-many-poor-people-in-your-church-are-you-helping-daddy-freeze-asks-apostle-suleman/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by itspzpics(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is stale nah.... I already know u wil react to dis... Abi shey na u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by AleAirHub(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
FRZ should be chained & key throw off in River Niger. Shameless religion bigot angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
how many people has he himself helped

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by SageMK: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Imagine him demanding for a response! I laugh.

Someone should tell this dunce to get off his high horse and eat some fùcking grass. We are tired of his rubbish.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by hisexcellency34: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Daddy with a freezing head, when will you stop attacking those who can move your life to the next level?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by holuwajobar(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Suleiman will be like...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
I believe these churches have their welfare department.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Benekruku(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Its not a brand new jet o

Stop hyping what's not. It's a clean Belgium used jet
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
a lot
IdreamOfUnicorn:
how many people has he himself helped

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Foodforthought: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oga change hustle. This one don expire na.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by iyayip(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
i know e must talk

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by osuofia2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
FREEZE IS ALREADY OBSOLETE, BRING SOMETHING NEW BRO

36 Likes 1 Share

Freeze the chemical. I see you baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by rowland545(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
and to think he attended s man's function one certain time and was der praising d man ...now he turns back to backlash... Di's freeze ehh

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by eph12(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Am I the only one that noticed some sense of respect or humility in that post?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by salbis(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Personally not a fan of some of these men of god, but FRZ is working up himself too much.
When did FRZ ever condemn the evil of our politicians cum government or even SARS? I think he is just bitter and envious of how some of these mog are flourishing in their trades.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Seanixking: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
So What Does A Pastor Really Need A Private Jet For

Gullible Fellows

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Alexis11: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
GidifeedNews:
''How many Poor people In Your Church are you helping'' - Daddy Freeze Asks Apostle Suleman

OAP, Daddy Freeze took to his Instgram page to come for Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministry who justed purchased a brand new private jet.

He shared a photo of Apostle Suleman coming out of the newly acquired private jet with caption saying...

Source; https://gidifeed.com/how-many-poor-people-in-your-church-are-you-helping-daddy-freeze-asks-apostle-suleman/

Lol... Freeze is becoming very predictable. cool

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Factfinder1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
I've been waiting for this

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by ofiko123(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dis daddy freeze is not OK o..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is it his job to help poor people? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Kirinwa: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
GidifeedNews:

Who freeze epp? How many poor people in his street has he helped?

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by yeman2012(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
daddy fireg sorry daddy freeze na the Private Jet were him buy na him dy pain you so?

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by AjalaJ(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Help yourself before you help others.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by daimsy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
All these self acclaimed Christians including myself does not live the way Christ lived.
Let's not be over religious, because religion itself is the OPIUM OF THE MASSES.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Lizilicious(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Was waiting for when he will say something about the private jet issh and as usual he didn't disappoint

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Phygo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
A
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by ofiko123(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
eph12:
Am I the only one that noticed some sense of respect or humility in that post?

Maybe daddy freeze is in a good mood..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by KingLennon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
I knew Daddy Freeze will react grin. Apostle Suleiman over to you let the debate begin

Listening to Falz--Amen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Seven Spots Satan Easily Entrap Christian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.