Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu (16164 Views)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by olajay86(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/04/lagos-guber-im-confident-of-victory-at.html

Lagos State Governor-elect, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday said that he was confident of victory at the Lagos State Gubernatorial Electoral Petition Tribunal.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Sanwo-Olu expressed the optimism when he came to the tribunal sitting at the Ikeja High Court Complex, to sign a response to two petitions challenging his victory at the March 9 governorship poll.

The petitions were filed by Chief Owolabi Salis of the Alliance for Democracy and Prof. Ifagbemi Awamaridi of the Labour Party.

Sanwo-Olu arrived at the premises at 11.14am alongside the Deputy Governor-elect, Mr Obafemi Hamzat.

After the signing, the governor-elect told NAN: “What we came here to do is to put an official deposition to the challenge by two gubernatorial candidates.

“We are certainly confident because Lagosians have spoken, the people went out on March 9 to cast their votes.

“It was devoid of any form of incident, there was not one incident reported officially. We trust that the tribunal will do its job well and Lagosians will be happy.”

Sanwo-Olu said that it was the duty of the tribunal to determine if the petitions had any merit.

“It is a process that all of us must submit ourselves to; that is why we are here today, and we are confident that the tribunal will do its job well,” he said.

Sanwo-Olu promised that his administration would undertake judicial reforms for speedy administration of justice.

“Lagos has championed judicial reforms in the last 20 years, and my administration will not be different.

“We will still take bold steps to reform to better the entire process because we understand the importance of the sector,” he said.

Mr Abiodun Owonikoko (SAN), the head of Sanwo-Olu’s legal team, told NAN that he was also confident of victory for the governor-elect at the tribunal.

“We are working based on the facts on ground; we have been able to review the two petitions, and we are not in any kind of doubt that we have sufficient and credible answers to all the allegations in the petitions.

“Until today, his excellency (Sanwo-Olu) was not served any petition. The APC was served but he personally came to the tribunal today to sign for his own process.

“Immediately he signed, he filed a reply. This is to show that we are prepared for these petitions, and we have no problem about the eventual outcome.

“The job of the governor-elect is to defend the election and protect the mandate of the electorate; that is what he came here to do,” Owonikoko said.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by classicTutor(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
F

T

C
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by TooNoisy(f): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
So it was even Labour Party and Alliance for Democracy that went to tribunal. grin grin grin

Bunch of jokers. Sanwo will win the election even if it were conducted 10 times. The people of Lagos have chosen him. Even Agbaje was the first to congratulate him.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by iamJ(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
no need to talk am small small

victory is confirmed grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by RexTramadol1: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Joking tribunal

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by AjalaJ(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Yes, he's right.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Mariangeles(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Alliance for democracy and Labour party ?? Well, they have the rights to contest whatever the result was .

All the very best to them grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Edyice: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Puppet has started again

Tinubu will control his life upandown grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by demoBaba: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
brightube60:
victory smiley is sure

You need to show us your mansions..... Before we can subscribe to this scam.
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by obajoey(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
tribunal self go hiss for this one

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by fredoooooo: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eko ti soro .... Sanwo Olu lafe cool
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sanwo Olu go win na. Abi, them think say Ambode?
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by RealLordZeus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
It seems Seun will have to go diabolical for all this fixed match and free MTN credit scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Silvazlzy: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
un

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by NOBODYY: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
If I get jazz i go just dey kill all these fixed bet scammers one by one
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by ridbell01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
try44:
we all know how the whole election was rigged in your favour
sorry the chest beat awon Lagos is no man land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by meetmeonline: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
RealLordZeus:
It seems Seun will have to go diabolical for all this fixed match and free MTN credit scammers.

All he ever needed is just to write a brilliant code that will frustrate the hell out of them. Let them come and try it with me, they'll spend a whole hour trying to upload just one picture which they'll still NOT find when they check again.
The trick is just to quietly blacklist their browser after a report and they are now always directed to a part of your code that will not shout or block them but help them waste their time until they become tired of wasting time (I'll make them swear the network has gone bad!). Even when they register another account the same thing continues and if they eventually change browser and try the same thing and get reported, they start afresh again.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by alvincruse(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Seun should block them na. They spamming everywhere with betting. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Labour Party and
Alliance for Democracy

Even PDP is not contesting the results of the elections, who know these ones.
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by MorataFC: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hahahahahaha
What happens cool
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by Unrated900(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
You are confident of the unreal victory because tinubu rig the election for your favour.

By sharing money to people to Vote for you

If anyone want to be the future Governor of Lagos state as long as Tinubu still reigns

Be crediting his account 10 million every month for 2 years

One day he will declare you the automatic governor of Lagos state.

And you will make your 2 years 10 million within 1 months.

What a lucrative business!!!

Sai TINUBU

Sai BABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by nickxtra(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/04/lagos-guber-im-confident-of-victory-at.html

Lagos State Governor-elect, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday said that he was confident of victory at the Lagos State Gubernatorial Electoral Petition Tribunal.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Sanwo-Olu expressed the optimism when he came to the tribunal sitting at the Ikeja High Court Complex, to sign a response to two petitions challenging his victory at the March 9 governorship poll.

The petitions were filed by Chief Owolabi Salis of the Alliance for Democracy and Prof. Ifagbemi Awamaridi of the Labour Party.

Sanwo-Olu arrived at the premises at 11.14am alongside the Deputy Governor-elect, Mr Obafemi Hamzat.

After the signing, the governor-elect told NAN: “What we came here to do is to put an official deposition to the challenge by two gubernatorial candidates.

“We are certainly confident because Lagosians have spoken, the people went out on March 9 to cast their votes.

“It was devoid of any form of incident, there was not one incident reported officially. We trust that the tribunal will do its job well and Lagosians will be happy.”

Sanwo-Olu said that it was the duty of the tribunal to determine if the petitions had any merit.

“It is a process that all of us must submit ourselves to; that is why we are here today, and we are confident that the tribunal will do its job well,” he said.

Sanwo-Olu promised that his administration would undertake judicial reforms for speedy administration of justice.

“Lagos has championed judicial reforms in the last 20 years, and my administration will not be different.

“We will still take bold steps to reform to better the entire process because we understand the importance of the sector,” he said.

Mr Abiodun Owonikoko (SAN), the head of Sanwo-Olu’s legal team, told NAN that he was also confident of victory for the governor-elect at the tribunal.

“We are working based on the facts on ground; we have been able to review the two petitions, and we are not in any kind of doubt that we have sufficient and credible answers to all the allegations in the petitions.

“Until today, his excellency (Sanwo-Olu) was not served any petition. The APC was served but he personally came to the tribunal today to sign for his own process.

“Immediately he signed, he filed a reply. This is to show that we are prepared for these petitions, and we have no problem about the eventual outcome.

“The job of the governor-elect is to defend the election and protect the mandate of the electorate; that is what he came here to do,” Owonikoko said.
Ride sir, because no challenge. Jimi Agbara has gone to sleep again
Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by goshen26: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
RealLordZeus:

Especially that MTN scammers that keep posting

USMAN TOPE: yes, its working....

Awon ole......

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu by BENEAMATA: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
all that moving around pre election , now this . you sure this one no go like waka waka so ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram / Lagos: Mega City Or Mega Madness? / Okupe To Spend First Night In Efcc’s Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.