Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple (73285 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by nkemdi89(f): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wished I married early , getting a man now isn't easy.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
scaramucci:
I hope there is a YouTube video on how to get down for the first time. These kids are gonna need it.

You think say them be novice?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
SexynSerious:
That's a clear license for divorce. These kids are getting married before they even know what they want in life. Once they group up, they would grow apart and even despise each other. They don't even know what married is yet.

It's a very bad idea all rounds.

Like the one that divorced 5 times when he realized he made early mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Gforce2019: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
scaramucci:
I hope there is a YouTube video on how to get down for the first time. These kids are gonna need it.

You will be surprised that some of these teenagers know more than you...
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by balisa1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked
Use your eyes!

You covered the bride face and you still snapped her for what ?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by solihu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:

Hush that pile hole.

PhD in fornication kor.

So in your twisted mind, child marriage is an antidote for fornication?

Yeye dey smell.

May you be struck by a thousand kilo joules of lightning, bloody schmuck!
Bloody product of a roadside quickie grin

Gutter rat! grin grin
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
solihu:

May you be struck by a thousand kilo joules of lightning, bloody schmuck!
Bloody product of a roadside quickie grin

Gutter rat! grin grin

Keep telling us how you came into existence. grin

No wonder you are in support of child marriage.

You must have been molested a thousand times as a kid that grew up in the brothel.

F@ggot. grin
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
bahaushe1:

You don't seems to know the pathogenesis of VVF. The major issue in VVF is PROONGED OBSTRUCTED LABOUR not EARLY MARRIAGE. The solution is ACCESS TO EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC CARE.

She should register for ANC as early and possible and present herself to nearest hospital if and when she feels labour-like pain.

Why is she in a hurry then?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by asawanathegreat(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lifeless generation

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jman06:
This is one of the reasons why the north will continue to be politically at advantage than the south. They marry early when their bodies are very fresh and ready for child bearing.

Down south, we keep chasing money and flirting away our youthful energy until 40-45yrs of age. At that time, a 45yrs old man would now go and marry a 40yrs old lady and afterwards, they start TTC. If luck is on their sides, they end up birthing at most 3 kids while some end up with less or even none at all. This trend has continued unchecked and is even getting worse.
Tell me why the north will not control our political affairs as a nation under such condition! Politics is a game of number and those with the highest number will always carry the day.

Honestly, the south needs to brace up with reality and unite to ask for restructuring this nation so that the different regions can have autonomy and develop at their own paces.
If this not done, then I pity the political future of southern Nigeria.

Then at the end of the day, they turn to almajiri or feed on Onions leaves.
What percentage of the south belongs to the almajiri?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Early marriage is better than early fornication

How will he fend for his family if not for the parents support. A teenage boy/girl should be in school studying, not carrying the load of marriage.
Formication is a choice, same as every other sin known to man. If u so much hate formication that u wanna go all out to do away wit it, then u must go the extra mile to cut the tongue u use in telling lies. Cut that hand u use in looting, etc.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Slayqueen no go like this.

Marry early is better than, abortion continuation.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by SexynSerious(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
exacly

Ijawwomaninoyo:

Like the one that divorced 5 times when he realized he made early mistakes
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by SexynSerious(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
you look much younger than 30. are you still single?

nkemdi89:
Wished I married early , getting a man now isn't easy.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Gforce2019: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wetin come consign this Opportunity with their matter...

Nah your family?

I'm tired of this poo comments
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by YoungAncient1: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
We need one central law in this country. Why should a child under 18 be considered a marriageable adult in one place, while he is referred to as an under aged in another in the same country?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

So for you a child giving birth to another child is a sign of progress?
Can a child give birth? grin
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
solihu:
grin grin grin Those with PhD, associate prof, and professors alike in fornicatIon are coming to disagree with you. Let me relax and read their outburst grin
See them cheesy

Exactly bro
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by gladisa7: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
that boy preeyk no b teenager oooh!
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Can a child give birth? grin
Cretin.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
neenap25:
I am a beauty consultant with the world's no 1 beauty company; we sell all kinds of organic skin care products, i look good, have fun and make money in my company. Is such a wonderful company to be with. You too can make a whole lot of cash by joining today. If you are interested contact me on 08066985838
What type of car do you drive?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by nkemdi89(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
SexynSerious:
you look much younger than 30. are you still single?

I am 30 and single.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

Cretin.
Trollop
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by kidowu333(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Adieza:
The Wedding Fatiha Of The 17 Years Old Boy Who Got Married To 15 Years Old Girl In Sokoto, Nigeria..
What Do You Think About This Kind Of Marriage?

https://www.facebook.com/2311978625737337/posts/2344897195778813/?app=fbl
did they complete their education?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Early VVF is better than what adeke?

You should give out your 9 years old kids now
have u heard of marriage by betrothal before...??
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rubbiish:
Can the lady give birth? Is she not too young?
how is she young??
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by solihu(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:

Keep telling us how you came into existence. grin

No wonder you are in support of child marriage.

You must have been molested a thousand times as a kid that grew up in the brothel.

F@ggot. grin

Sorry to break your heart grin
I wasn't unfortunate to be raised in terrible place a yours grin

I got married when you were barely an inch in dads scrotal sack.

Silly slowpoke angry
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Vince77:
Marriage is not for kids
how come Tonto dike and churchhill broke up then??
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Trollop
supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.