Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple (73265 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
solihu:

Sorry to break your heart grin
I wasn't unfortunate to be raised in terrible place a yours grin

I got married when you were barely an inch in dads scrotal sack.

Silly slowpoke angry

Old papa youngee fooling himself on Nairaland. grin

What have you achieved so far from skirting around in your stupidity?

Demented f@ggot.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Cas1741:
What happened to school? Ok, I get it: 17 yr old northern boy marries 15 yr Aisha, none is educated, they have 10 children at 35yrs for him and twenty for her, none of the children will be educated because parents are busy doing menial jobs to feed them. The children become religious fanatics =book haram =national insecurity. Sad.
oga relax this guy's future is good...stop worrying for them...de can still continue education And do better dan u think...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

supine protoplasmic invertebrate jelly.
What a conspicuously sybaritic loafer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mailthaddeus:

How will he fend for his family if not for the parents support. A teenage boy/girl should be in school studying, not carrying the load of marriage.
Formication is a choice, same as every other sin known to man. If u so much hate formication that u wanna go all out to do away wit it, then u must go the extra mile to cut the tongue u use in telling lies. Cut that hand u use in looting, etc.
d way una carry school matter ee...wats ur definition of education...is it getting a university degree with many unemployed...do dis guys Luk like beggars to u pple...?? dem don marry...even in UK Us pple marry early...we in d south shd luk at tins holistically...some of our parents marry early dan us and were able to build homes...if pple are matured marrying why is divorce high dis days...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Jman06(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Then at the end of the day, they turn to almajiri or feed on Onions leaves.
What percentage of the south belongs to the almajiri?
But it is the same almajiris that decide who becomes the president.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by kinzation(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
wizod:
what is it used for?
those who are in dire need of it have purchased it
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
What a conspicuously sybaritic loafer
I would love to continue insulting you but I’m afraid I won’t do it as well as nature did.
Gotta go.... dinner calls

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by TemmyT002(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wow!
Lovely
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

I would love to continue insulting you but I’m afraid I won’t do it as well as nature did.
Gotta go.... dinner calls
This bitch
What does it cost you to be nice? cry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
This bitch
What does it cost you to be nice? cry

I am nice

To people ....

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by balisa1(f): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:
No wonder they breed like pigs, mounting unnecessary pressure on the nation's fragile infrastructure.
Those that go about fornicating out of wedlock and selling the babies are the ones that breed like pigs!
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by NaMeAboki: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
bestower:
Lord luggard it shall never be well with you... Why will you join us with this animal in human skin... I spit on your grave

If you have to blame anybody, then blame the one among the founding fathers who refused the insertion of a secession clause within our constitution; without which some of us wouldn't still be lumped together with the BEASTS who ignorantly call others animals.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by osuofia2(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jman06:
This is one of the reasons why the north will continue to be politically at advantage than the south. They marry early when their bodies are very fresh and ready for child bearing.

Down south, we keep chasing money and flirting away our youthful energy until 40-45yrs of age. At that time, a 45yrs old man would now go and marry a 40yrs old lady and afterwards, they start TTC. If luck is on their sides, they end up birthing at most 3 kids while some end up with less or even none at all. This trend has continued unchecked and is even getting worse.
Tell me why the north will not control our political affairs as a nation under such condition! Politics is a game of number and those with the highest number will always carry the day.

Honestly, the south needs to brace up with reality and unite to ask for restructuring this nation so that the different regions can have autonomy and develop at their own paces.
If this not done, then I pity the political future of southern Nigeria.
Hope you will give your teenage daughter to be fukked when that time comes?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by chucs: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
bahaushe1:

You don't seems to know the pathogenesis of VVF. The major issue in VVF is PROONGED OBSTRUCTED LABOUR not EARLY MARRIAGE. The solution is ACCESS TO EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC CARE.

She should register for ANC as early and possible and present herself to nearest hospital if and when she feels labour-like pain.
Please save that explanation. Early marriage ultimately leads to VVF,RVS and the rest of them cuz the pelvis is still not developed and thus not roomy to accommodate passage of the fetus. So that explains the reason for the obstructed labour. Pls go back to ur obs and gynea books.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by tintingz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Early marriage is better than early fornication
Is marriage all about sex?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Abdbravo: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by AnanseK(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
princeade86:
My question is that, is underage law not applicable to northerner ni?

Yes, when fornication is involved. I think forncation is accepted in your own community, so no need to marry early.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

HELL NO, IT IS NOT!! angry

The two are just different types of vices. Unfortunately, early marriage is more likely of the two to have life-long adverse consequences. And if a child brides starts having kids early, a greater chance of VVF which could have both fatal and/or life-long DISASTROUS (health, physical, social and psychological) consequences.

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ThePreachersSon: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Under the Nigerian constitution, and in other sane countries this is child abuse. That girl is still a child, she is 15 for Pete's sake. 15! Allow them kids to enjoy their childhood. What do children know about running a home.

You can bet on it that all decisions in this young family world be made for them.

And do not bring that fornication thing up, it only shows that while you claim to be morally upright, you've failed in your parental duties of raising a child devoid of immorality.

Nonsense and child abusers.

I Ffuucckkiinngg hate y'all
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
chucs:
Please save that explanation. Early marriage ultimately leads to VVF,RVS and the rest of them cuz the pelvis is still not developed and thus not roomy to accommodate passage of the fetus. So that explains the reason for the obstructed labour. Pls go back to ur obs and gynea books.

Thank you. His argument is akin to stating that abnormal cells cause lung cancer and thus one should not be concerned about smoking...SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ThePreachersSon: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
scaramucci:
I hope there is a YouTube video on how to get down for the first time. These kids are gonna need it.

That's if they've not done it before
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
d way una carry school matter ee...wats ur definition of education...is it getting a university degree with many unemployed...do dis guys Luk like beggars to u pple...?? dem don marry...even in UK Us pple marry early...we in d south shd luk at tins holistically...some of our parents marry early dan us and were able to build homes...if pple are matured marrying why is divorce high dis days...

The UK and US each have a social safety net (and universal healthcare in the UK)...
Here there is no social security, except you think that carrying a begging bowl by the roadside is one.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

That's if they've not done it before

Abegi, let them keep fooling themselves that early fornication is non-existent in the North...
For all you know, these two may be getting hitched because the little girl has been knocked up.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Jman06(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
osuofia2:

Hope you will give your teenage daughter to be fukked when that time comes?
Since incest runs in your family, I'll suggest you go on and fucckk your daughters when the time comes....Amen!
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Early marriage is actually a blessing in disguise
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gforce2019:
Wetin come consign this Opportunity with their matter...

Nah your family?

I'm tired of this poo comments

It affects ALL OF US!

When the prevalence of child marriages lead to increased (possibly endemic) healthcare issues and a drain on public resources, when it leads to lower educational enrollment and/or achievement, when it leads to a population explosion (because people are having kids early and thus more kids over their fertile years), when that population explosion leads to a poverty trap (because people marrying earlier tend to drop out of school to have and raise their kids and are thus either not working or are employed in unskilled jobs with the lowest wages), and when such population explosion and poverty trap leads to radicalism, banditry, and general brigandage, trust that it will affect YOUR FAMILY as well. SMH
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2019
denjjy:
Eyes don see many things for here. There was day I came to class and ask of some little girls in Jss 2. I was told by their colleagues that they married during the weekend and they're not coming to school again. imagine girls between the age of 12-14. If these people do not sit down to address the areas where culture and religion is affecting their lives and development, they will remain stagnant forever......

The problem is that they’re dragging the rest of us down with them! A chain is only as strong as its weakest link(s). angry
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Udomite: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2019
What do the abokis know about marriage? Nothing.
After 2years, divorce and remarry, 2 years leta, divorce and remarry. By the age of 40, he already have 14- 16 amajiris. Then governments will be blamed for neglect.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Shania2015(f): 12:26am On Apr 24, 2019
They are too young to understand what marriage is all about at this age. I heard when they are married at young age, they still live separately under their parents for guidance.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by nasirujj(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Well they are from a wealthy family that's why, I see nothing wrong in the combination
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Gforce2019: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

It affects ALL OF US!

When the prevalence of child marriages lead to increased (possibly endemic) healthcare issues and a drain on public resources, when it leads to lower educational enrollment and/or achievement, when it leads to a population explosion (because people are having kids early and thus more kids over their fertile years), when that population explosion leads to a poverty trap (because people marrying earlier tend to drop out of school to have and raise their kids and are thus either not working or are employed in unskilled jobs with the lowest wages), and when such population explosion and poverty trap leads to radicalism, banditry, and general brigandage, trust that it will affect YOUR FAMILY as well. SMH

I appreciate your good composition of words and coherency....
But look at those two teenagers , do dey fall within the picture you painted with your words?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Od1n: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2019
It's not as if it's love, he'll be marrying his 3rd wife in 5years time. And the bride?... I almost mistook her for wedding gift some of the guests brought. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.