Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? (72216 Views)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Your Greatest Sales Item. How Much Did You Save? Deals, Steals Or Ripp-offs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Mac12(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
ValCon888:
Bride price of 10k?
She's certainly not an igbo girl.

*make una no flog me cane o.*

I am an igbo girl, my sister's husband brought 50k as the bride price but my dad took 15k and returned the rest to him...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
ValCon888:
Bride price of 10k?
She's certainly not an igbo girl.

*make una no flog me cane o.*

People sef!!.
Oga am Igbo
wia I come from, even if you bring 1m......the father will collect #10 give you the rest back....,our daughters are not for sale

19 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by babyfaceafrica: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
obamartins:

Not same day. Traditional marriage on a wednesday and white wedding on Saturday same week.
hmmm
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by ednut1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
I cannot imagine spending 1.2m from my hard earned salary to feed people i barely know. Team parlor wedding abeg

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
How much was her contribution inside the 2m?

11 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by naturefellow(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
obamartins:

She is Esan, in Edo state. Ekpoma to be specific. Even my parent shock seff. I gave them 20k they returned 10k They said I should use it to take care of their daughter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
My brother I spend more then that on my own oh, I targeted 3m end up spending 4.2m my beautiful wife is from ogoni in Rivers state

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by greatermeme: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
OVA200:
Am not married but I won't exceed my budget of 500K
Call me poor if you want to.
did you say poor? In this harsh time? I'm looking at 200K! The rest na abeg go end am! After all, them no dey marry woman finish! You still get some financial responsibility for her family when them call!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by alezzy13: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
2m? Rather on the high side. How many young aspiring grooms can afford such?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by babyfaceafrica: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
OLisaMacaulay:
My brother I spend more then that on my own oh, I targeted 3m end up spending 4.2m my beautiful wife is from ogoni in Rivers state
Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by ORIENTATION101: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
thats nice
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nice thread
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by lyricalz: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
2million, so we should fry akamu abi. for him pocket.
my wedding budget is 500k, I'm a team lowkey wedding guy. if its only 20people that attends, it will still be on record that ure now a married man. me I no get time to make too much noise o, i will use the remaining 1.5m to invest for my unborn kids not to suffer, I can't come and kill myself.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Demogorgon(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Saved. I'll revisit this topic.
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Ikorodurealtor: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wow
Biggest boy.
You tried oooh
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Am my future wife is still a reaming "fvck me harder" under one man.

Please come home. Am tired of indomie and egg at night

Learn how to cook and refrigerate your food and stop waiting for a woman to come and do it for you! Cooking good meals is not rocket science!

20 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by alezzy13: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
2 million is on the high side.....you must be rich

. 1. Drinks and food - N300,000
2. Reception hall - N105,000 (a Catholic church event hall)

Traditional marriage
1. Drinks - N140,000

why is the drinks different for. trad and white?..no be d same day

you are Lucky.. esan ladies are nice

Shuo! Person go drink only one bottle for both trad and white?

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by fortune1968: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
immature post.What moral lesson are you out to teach ? This will surely achieve a negative impact on the youths who may think they can't marry without spending millions in an economy like ours .A man can get married with less than 50k if the two adults understand each other .This post to me is nothing but exhibition of immaturity .

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by jauntty: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
obamartins:

She is Esan, in Edo state. Ekpoma to be specific. Even my parent shock seff. I gave them 20k they returned 10k. They said I should use it to take care of their daughter.
I'm Esan and I can attest to the affordability of our marriage grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Benekruku(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
prince3009:

Learn how to cook and refrigerate your food and stop waiting for a woman to come and do it for you! Cooking good meals is not rocket science!

It's rocket science Boss.

Let be realistic

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by babyfaceafrica: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
fortune1968:
immature post.What moral lesson are you out to teach ? This will surely achieve a negative impact on the youths who may think they can't marry without spending millions in an economy like ours .A man can get married with less than 50k if the two adults understand each other .This post to me is nothing but exhibition of immaturity .
50k..how?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by greatermeme: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=naturefellow post=77798331][/quote]bro, could you hook me up with one Esan girl? I'm serious! I heard that they're far more better than Igbo girls. They're very polite. Most importantly, they don't flirt after marriage. My email myhoodsy22@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by sisisioge: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
And my heart is pounding... I think I could do your budget with just 100 guest. All events in one day...meaning na the same food them go eat but it the whole affair must be tasteful fa grin

Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Savage991: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Am my future wife is still a reaming "fvck me harder" under one man.

Please come home. Am tired of indomie and egg at night

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
hmm am even scared already to take the bold step.....op u mean 2million?
#i'm just weak this evening

22 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Seethrough(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
No money for video coverage, 50k for makeups isorite o. Las las white wedding na waste of money scam[s][/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Humility017(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
obamartins:

She is Esan, in Edo state. Ekpoma to be specific. Even my parent shock seff. I gave them 20k they returned 10k. They said I should use it to take care of their daughter.
Lol..they even took too much. I took N2500 for my immediate elder sister and N2600 for other sister....
note: I am bini by tribe...
bini and esan do charge same fee..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mac12:

I am an igbo girl, my sister's husband brought 50k as the bride price but my dad took 15k and returned the rest to him...
You be soldier?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Sabaru21(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
his money his life his hustle

wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
nelronaldo:
My guy spent 350K. Bride price 25 naira.
The others for registry and logistics
Traditional and church wedding in Nigeria is expensive although not all cases
Re: How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? by Sabaru21(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
his money his life his hustle

wetin concern me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.