|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,076 members, 7,288,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 February 2023 at 10:30 PM
|Uses Of Beeswax by tracksmith: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2019|
USES OF BEESWAX (30 USES)
We all know and love honey but bees do not only produce honey, they also produce BEESWAX.
BEESWAX (Cera Alba) is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. Beeswax has alot of benefits but today we will be looking at 30 uses of beeswax. Some of which include
1. Lip balm/ lip gloss/ lip stick
2. Pain relief
3. Skin moisturizer
4. Candle making e.g Paschal Candle used during Easter.
6. Itch relief
7. Sealing Envelopes
8. Unstick a drawer
9. COSMETICS: Eye shadow, blush, eye liner, moustache wax, hair pomade
10. Oil paint (artist)
11. Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts
12. To waterproof leather
13. To make crayons
14. In candy like gummy bears, worms and jelly beans
15. Used by NASA with an enzyme to mop up oceanic splintering
16. With palm oil to make soap
17. In bullets
18. As a flexible mold for a variety of mediums
19. When making chocolates
20. To make dental floss
21. In blacksmithing
22. Use in pharmaceuticals
23. As a polish for shoes and floors
24. In beverages
25. In manufacturing as a thickener or emulsifier.
26. An ingredient in surgical bone wax
27. As a stabilizer in the military explosive Torpex
28. Glazing of fruits and vegetables
29. In restoration of pictures.
30. To prevent stretch marks.
More info google SHANS honey or call 08154111772
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29