Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins (18358 Views)

Uche Nwosu Donates N1m To Mary Daniel, Lagos Amputee Water Hawker / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Breaking: Ayade Donates N2 Billion To Buhari’s Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Dbdon: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State donates N1 Million Naira to prison inmate who gave birth to twins and named them after him and the first lady.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/governor-ben-ayade-donates-n1-million.html?m=1

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Dbdon: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by popsyleo1: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who pregnanted her

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by johnemeka(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
OK
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by TreasuredGlory: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
R
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Pabloosas(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by geunik(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who got her pregnant inside prison? grin grin grin
Hope it is not what I am thinking shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Longcucumber(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na wa o,thins day happen.

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
He would have looked into her file and looked at the possibility of giving her a state pardon for the sakes of those kids as he has the powers, since the situation has caught his attention.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Longcucumber(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
geunik:
Who got her pregnant inside prison
Na me
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by JamesUSA(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by SILVERLINES: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good one there
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Unrated900(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Release her instead of given her money she cant spent.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by geunik(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Longcucumber:
Na me
Explain o
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Atewo400(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think its not necessary
cause how will she spend the money
and I think a better option is that those children should be groomed to become great people in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Tkbktishmoffinn: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good effort.
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Godmother(f): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
He would have looked into her file and looked at the possibility of giving her a state pardon for the sakes of those kids as he has the powers, since the situation has caught his attention.

You are right o; a state pardon would have served her better. That money might not get to her or only very little will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by dheaven: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
How will she enjoy the money inside prison.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why not release her

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Bella55555(f): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
geunik:
why don't you ask how long she has been in prison. If she was imprisoned within the last 6 to 8 months then there is a probability that she was pregnant before she was imprisoned. Stop being pessimistic about issues like these

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by nelronaldo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Bella55555(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
popsyleo1:
Who pregnanted her
why don't you ask how long she has been in prison. If she was imprisoned within the last 6 to 8 months then there is a probability that she was pregnant before she was imprisoned. Stop being pessimistic about issues like these or perhaps you did

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Kendumazy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nice one
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nice-One. And-this-is-a-lesson-to-other-female-Inmates.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by RexTramadol1: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na me knack am apako
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Ayoswit(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
I just love babies kiss

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by LowerPrice5(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nice One..
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Awwwwww
Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by StarUp: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Issorite...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins by MissRaine69(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
geunik:
I knew this is hard to conceive but what if she went in already pregnant? Mmmmmmm think about it?
With how slow the judicial system is she committed a crime by the time it got to court sentencing etc she thought maybe if she is pregnant she won’t be sent to prison but she was so 8+ months later here we are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share ₦606 Billion For April / Showunmi To PDP Governors: Nigerians Won’t Accept "Kindergarten President" / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.